C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

H&R Coilover Install Help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2015, 06:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 C63 AMG W204
H&R Coilover Install Help

Can anyone provide a comprehensive list of the parts neededfor a successful install and alignment for putting H&R coilovers onto a 2010c63 AMG W204?

I keep coming across threads with some input here and there,some indicate Camber Bolt is needed for front, others indicates Rear Links orRear Upper Control Arm for rear camber. Or Camber Arms..

Also Lug Nuts/Bolts? Spacers? Ball Joint issues?

If I install the H&R Coilovers I want to make sure Ihave all extra parts that do not come with the kit ready for the installationso when its time to align we are not constantly tweaking or pulling parts offto install new ones.

Parts:

I understand the Camber Bolt is supposed to be part 000 33310 71 and MBdealer carries this?

For rear camber is a 1.5 inch drop even big enough towarrant an adjustable control arm? I have heard it called a few differentthings on this forum, so not sure what the right part is called. One replycommented to reach out to Sean at ACG in San Diego(I left them message) asapparently he carries or knows what part?

Found this one: http://topspeedauto.com/mercedes-benz-w204-c63-amg-c63amg-08-13-adjustable-rear-camber-arm-r-204-350-16-06-l-204-350-15-06/

But again, If my drop will not warrant it then why pay forit? But If I do need better to install this on the first pass so a week or two later when I do my alignment I get itback to spec?

Camber Kit – K-Mac? I see a lot of people reference a camberkit, again is this something I will need on top of the above mentioned items?Or is this unnecessary and only for serious slams or stances?