C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Selling weistec stage 3 supercharger kit (BARELY USED)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2016, 01:29 PM

Received 205 Likes on 146 Posts
C63 amg Custom 67 Camaro GLK 350 4matic 2017 AMG GTS
Originally Posted by Samiayedeh
hahahaha okay since your such a good sniffer , how about you drive down to beverly hills since you live in CA and ill bring my car, we can meet at a local ralphs or whatever so you could sniff my exhaust fumes and then take live pictures and post it right here once you make sure ?

Didn't you just say you didn't live in the US after saying you're leaving the US?

If you're going to lie this badly on the forums, at least make it convincing. You're not even smart enough to be a good thief. And thief's are stupid. Where does that leave you?
Old 01-07-2016, 01:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 c63 amg
You know whats so funny that noone mentioned anything about western union, and someone earlier on in the thread mentioned that there probably wouldnt be anyone stupid enough to send anyone money over the internet before making sure it is 100% legit, so why are you wasting your time and my time with your bull****, ps i hope its giving you pleasure.
Old 01-07-2016, 01:30 PM

2012 c63 amg
Alright im a thief and scammer anything else you wanna say ?
Old 01-07-2016, 01:31 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
2012 c63
Originally Posted by Merc63
Thats stage two bud, and weistec will tune the new buyer, they stand behind their products.
I understand its a stage two but 4.5k different is quite hefty considering earlier there was a member selling his stage 3 for 9k (which i did contact). Though it was for the sls and needed bout 1500 bucks in extra parts. He did quote me lower in the than 9k, but missed the opportunity in the end.

As for weistec tune, they will tune your car if you pay them. I contacted them when i was considering the stage 3. Just had some questions and what not, and a weistec engineer specifically said that i would have to get a tune from them for 1100 bucks.

Also to note, they will not provide warranty if you are purchasing second hand.

Can forward you, or anyone who is interested, the emails
Old 01-07-2016, 01:32 PM

2012 c63 amg
And how could i mention that i am doing LOCAL pickups in CA also , you are surely not that bright and i do not know why i am still wasting my time replying to you.

goodbye.
Old 01-07-2016, 01:33 PM

You know whats so funny that noone mentioned anything about western union, and someone earlier on in the thread mentioned that there probably wouldnt be anyone stupid enough to send anyone money over the internet before making sure it is 100% legit, so why are you wasting your time and my time with your bull****, ps i hope its giving you pleasure.
SMH
Old 01-07-2016, 01:36 PM

And how could i mention that i am doing LOCAL pickups in CA
You didn't mention local pickup. By now you know nobody is going to give you any money and you realize that so you cover your *** by throwing in that gem just to make you look legit. Nice try.
Old 01-07-2016, 01:42 PM

2012 c63 amg
Anyway as for the rest of the respectful people who have the money and are interested in my supercharger ignore this mosquito on my thread who cant even read a description, you are more than welcome to contact my inbox for any further questions and concerns.

Thank you.
Old 01-07-2016, 01:46 PM

i discussed and explained before please refer to my thread ps im not from the US thanks !
So how are you going to meet me in Beverly Hills?
It's funny, your profile says you live in the US but your not from here, and you have 2 C63 AMG's but one of them is illegal because of the factory color, but then you show an internet photo of a chrome car that's different from your wheel thread.
Keeping up with your lies is exhausting.
Old 01-07-2016, 01:49 PM

Anyway as for the rest of the respectful people who have the money and are interested in my supercharger ignore this mosquito on my thread who cant even read a description, you are more than welcome to contact my inbox for any further questions and concerns.

Thank you.
You hurt me with your mosquito reference. I am sad now. See what you did? I cry now.
Old 01-07-2016, 02:16 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Mazspeed
So how are you going to meet me in Beverly Hills?
It's funny, your profile says you live in the US but your not from here, and you have 2 C63 AMG's but one of them is illegal because of the factory color, but then you show an internet photo of a chrome car that's different from your wheel thread.
Keeping up with your lies is exhausting.
Lemme just shine some light, his cars factory color is matte, which he wrapped chrome, but under the hood it is still the factory color. He also said he is leaving the US, but has not left yet.
I don't have the money for a supercharger, but I wouldn't call him a troll either without actually meeting him. Also, I wouldn't call him legit either, but the story makes sense to me, and only if I had money for a supercharger I could've came and met you and made a deal in person.

GLWS!
Old 01-07-2016, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by rohitC63
Also, I wouldn't call him legit either, but the story makes sense to me

GLWS!
If you read his stories, none of them make any sense to me. And it seems like I am not the only one to think this way, but to each there own. But if you go back and re read all his BS, absolutely none of it makes even a bit of sense. Too many different stories in one thread makes it highly likely that it's all fabricated. My personal opinion is how it's not all fabricated? Just too fishy to me and I would hate to see someone scammed out of their hard earned money. That's always been a big pet peeve of mine.
Old 01-07-2016, 02:48 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
2012 c63
If you read his stories, none of them make any sense to me. And it seems like I am not the only one to think this way, but to each there own. But if you go back and re read all his BS, absolutely none of it makes even a bit of sense. Too many different stories in one thread makes it highly likely that it's all fabricated. My personal opinion is how it's not all fabricated? Just too fishy to me and I would hate to see someone scammed out of their hard earned money. That's always been a big pet peeve of mine.
One thing to clarify though, which i think people always get confused, is that just cause he said he is not from the us doesn't mean he does not live in the us. I myself am not from the states, but have lived here for 5 years, closing in on 6th. Still though, if someone asks me where i am from i dont say the states.

My understanding of his stories is similar to rohit63's. I assume OP is in the same situation. Possibly came here for work, bought a car all that and now decided to move back to his home country or what not.

Also he has got a forum member to vouch for him when he sold his rims which i find relatively promising. Just my opinions though.
Old 01-07-2016, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Cli63

My understanding of his stories is similar to rohit63's. I assume OP is in the same situation. Possibly came here for work, bought a car all that and now decided to move back to his home country or what not.

Perhaps, but 2 different cars and the chrome car looked different than the other car as well as different wheels altogether. Just looks very odd.

Also he has got a forum member to vouch for him when he sold his rims which i find relatively promising. Just my opinions though.

If the forum member bought the rims, that would be a different matter entirely, but I don't think that happened. Just that he was possibly working with him, not dealt with him to the degree where he bought and received wheels from him. As far as I can tell the wheels are still for sale.

Hey If I am wrong, I will apologize, but again it's all too fishy.
Old 01-07-2016, 03:03 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 AMG
I agree I wouldn't want anyone getting scammed either, because 13.5k is a lot of many, however I wouldn't call him a scam, because he could be legit. I wouldn't know, and neither would anyone else who doesn't know him, so it's unfair for us to call him a troll without truly knowing him and his product and his story
Old 01-07-2016, 03:07 PM

2012 c63 amg
Hey If I am wrong, I will apologize, but again it's all too fishy.
Because you said that i will reply to you, and i dont need an apology its just not nice to accuse people man honestly make sure of what you are saying or the argument that you are making before taking an action, i am no scammer and its offensive im just like the rest of the people on here trying to sell my parts, anyway whatever doesnt matter, lets enjoy the rest of the day.
Old 01-07-2016, 03:18 PM

Because you said that i will reply to you, and i dont need an apology its just not nice to accuse people man honestly make sure of what you are saying or the argument that you are making before taking an action, i am no scammer and its offensive im just like the rest of the people on here trying to sell my parts, anyway whatever doesnt matter, lets enjoy the rest of the day.
Ok, well here is the thing. When you are selling anything on the internet these days, you need to be very mindful of how you come across and your full explanation on items, why, where and every bit of info you can accurately describe.
When you sign up to a website and start selling things it looks very fishy, and looks worse when there are inconsistencies in the postings.
People are getting scammed everyday on the internet and these crooks are getting better and better at doing it.

You have to imagine that these people's full time jobs are to steal your money. I still get emails on how some Saudi Prince has 3 billion pounds for me in an account but for whatever reason needs my 20k to get it out. I get calls from foreign accents claiming their from the IRS and they pronounce it "IRIS" like the woman's name and tell me that I will get arrested if I don't fork over 10k right away or I will be put in jail. I see this stuff almost daily, so much so I have grown numb to it as do a lot of other people.
Fact is you have very low postings, as do I. But if I am to sell something I give out all the info to that forum or to those people that I think would like my item so that I don't seem like one of those overseas scammers.

My advice to you is to do that very thing. Get some photos, videos, put your real info on your profile, give out a link to an eBay or Amazon account so that we can look at it and able to respond to it so that people know your real.
Old 01-07-2016, 03:30 PM

2012 c63 amg
Ok, well here is the thing. When you are selling anything on the internet these days, you need to be very mindful of how you come across and your full explanation on items, why, where and every bit of info you can accurately describe.
When you sign up to a website and start selling things it looks very fishy, and looks worse when there are inconsistencies in the postings.
People are getting scammed everyday on the internet and these crooks are getting better and better at doing it.

You have to imagine that these people's full time jobs are to steal your money. I still get emails on how some Saudi Prince has 3 billion pounds for me in an account but for whatever reason needs my 20k to get it out. I get calls from foreign accents claiming their from the IRS and they pronounce it "IRIS" like the woman's name and tell me that I will get arrested if I don't fork over 10k right away or I will be put in jail. I see this stuff almost daily, so much so I have grown numb to it as do a lot of other people.
Fact is you have very low postings, as do I. But if I am to sell something I give out all the info to that forum or to those people that I think would like my item so that I don't seem like one of those overseas scammers.

My advice to you is to do that very thing. Get some photos, videos, put your real info on your profile, give out a link to an eBay or Amazon account so that we can look at it and able to respond to it so that people know your real.
I am totally aware of that and i also try to get scammed everyday and i curse the **** out of them so what is worse than being called a scammer lol, anyway this is the way i deal with stuff so you could deal with your postings in however manner you want but this is how i do my business so let me be and you do you ,

If anyone is actually interested in my supercharger and has the funds and is talking to me politely with respect i will gladly ask them to inbox me give them my number and i am happy to discuss over the phone and meet in person before any fund exchange trust me i am more than aware of scammers, all i am asking of you is to watch the way you talk to people and your fellow forum members and not to make false accusations.

Have a good day !
Old 01-07-2016, 03:37 PM

I am totally aware of that and i also try to get scammed everyday
I sure as hell hope not!
Old 01-08-2016, 02:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 399 Likes on 277 Posts
'13 C63 AMG P31
Hey INS1GNIA i know man but my car is fully chrome wrapped and the chrome wrap isnt allowed back home either its even worse than matte haha, so even if i did wrap under the hood and panels they are **** with their inspections and regulations.
I was reading up on some laws in Oman and they do seem extremely strict. Very nice wrap though you have on it currently. Always something to see or not see (blinding glare) driving down the road lol.
Old 01-08-2016, 02:53 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 AMG P31
Is the everything still installed on the car?
Old 01-08-2016, 03:28 PM

2012 c63 amg
Originally Posted by INS1GNIA
I was reading up on some laws in Oman and they do seem extremely strict. Very nice wrap though you have on it currently. Always something to see or not see (blinding glare) driving down the road lol.
Yeah like the chrome i would understand why they wanna make it illegal but the matte grey/silver is pretty harsh to be made illegal. And yeah i love i, it looks like a spaceship this way
Old 01-08-2016, 03:29 PM

2012 c63 amg
Originally Posted by AMG_FamilyCar
Is the everything still installed on the car?
Yes everything is still on the car at the moment.
Old 01-09-2016, 07:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
2010 C63 AMG, 2009 ISF , 2002 L-Tuned IS300, 2011 ML350
I LOL at Mazspeed comments.. This guy gotta chill & start re-reading the thread. Or maybe I can summarize here for him since English might not be his first language..

1- OP lives in US
2- OP is about to move back to Oman where Chrome or matte car are not allowed
3- OP is parting out his car (supercharger & HRE)
4- OP's HRE FS post are pics of test fitment on his friend E63 to shows fitment, I personnally have pics of his Chrome C63 with those HRE which I think OP should post in the HRE FS thread
5- OP is willing to meet anyone in person for the wheels or supercharger transaction for ppl in doubt. If u are in doubt & can't make arrangement to view the product before paying then don't buy. /thread

GLWS OP
Old 01-10-2016, 02:30 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Clk Dtm c63 bs u wont wanna know the rest
I have a black neighbour that springs out of nowhere that is driving a Pagani, maybe if you can Sherlock his background? I think he is one of the Nigerian prince...
It's just too fishy

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Selling weistec stage 3 supercharger kit (BARELY USED)