C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

285/30-19 track tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2017, 07:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2,810 Likes on 1,664 Posts
2012 P31 C63 Coupe Trackrat, 2019 GLE63S Coupe Beast
Thanks dude. I think there's a lot left actually. Swaybars will go on in the next week or two (if they fit). Then throttle bodies with phenolic spacers, plus new EC V7 custom dyno tune. I have a big wing coming hopefully in the next couple of weeks which will help me get the rear end more stable. Then that will be it for this season.

Over the winter going full Liberty Walk wide body, which will require new wider wheels and tires, and maybe the wider BS rear end. That alone will make a big difference.

I think that will be it for this car, and by next season it should be right where I want it. Of course, we all know that enough is never enough so maybe we'll see about more power somewhere along the way. I'll have it pretty wrung out by then, but I could straight pipe my primary cats still, and I'd really like to have a higher redline so maybe cams and SLS BS buckets. Then racing seats. Then, then, then..... I have a sickness.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:09 PM

Received 119 Likes on 80 Posts
2014 C63 Coupe
yeah you do. I've been there myself. I got out of a 600whp Z06 for this car. The itch is there but I'm fighting it so far. The good news is I've got another vehicle that's sucking up my mod money so far so the C63 is safe

Looking for tires for the C63...oh and a secondary delete...oh maybe a tune...
Old 07-22-2017, 08:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 81 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by BLKROKT
Thanks dude. I think there's a lot left actually. Swaybars will go on in the next week or two (if they fit). Then throttle bodies with phenolic spacers, plus new EC V7 custom dyno tune. I have a big wing coming hopefully in the next couple of weeks which will help me get the rear end more stable. Then that will be it for this season.

Over the winter going full Liberty Walk wide body, which will require new wider wheels and tires, and maybe the wider BS rear end. That alone will make a big difference.

I think that will be it for this car, and by next season it should be right where I want it. Of course, we all know that enough is never enough so maybe we'll see about more power somewhere along the way. I'll have it pretty wrung out by then, but I could straight pipe my primary cats still, and I'd really like to have a higher redline so maybe cams and SLS BS buckets. Then racing seats. Then, then, then..... I have a sickness.