C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

WTS: W204 pre facelift rear bumper and CF diffuser

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2016, 10:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
c63 AMG
WTS: W204 pre facelift rear bumper and CF diffuser

Looking to sell my rear bumper off my 2010 C63 AMG Sedan. Long story short a friend of mine rear ended me a little bit ago. The insurance company said that the bumper was good to get repair instead of getting a brand new bumper...but I went ahead and just upgraded to the facelift rear bumper. The damages on the bumper is aren't even bad but of course if you own the car you know every little thing that is on the car. OEM bumpers are around from the dealerships $550.00

Diffuser has a small hair line cracks from the fender bender. I would have gotten it fixed by the shop but they would have to repaint an actual color because they can fix carbon fiber. Figure someone on here knows a good body shop that would take it off my hands.

Would like someone local to pick it up. Hate dealing with shipping something so big. Located in the Maryland area. The diffuser I am willing to ship since it's a lot smaller than the bumper. If there is anything I missed please feel free to DM me. Thanks!

$250.00 OBO for Rear bumper
$200.00 OBO for Diffuser (Sonic Tuning)

First picture you can see the damages but it's very hard to take a pic of it cause it was so minor.
WTS: W204 pre facelift rear bumper and CF diffuser-image_zpsziutsvg5.jpeg

WTS: W204 pre facelift rear bumper and CF diffuser-image_zpszdx9n70k.jpeg

WTS: W204 pre facelift rear bumper and CF diffuser-image_zpsplwcogr5.jpeg

WTS: W204 pre facelift rear bumper and CF diffuser-image_zps0eo63oji.jpeg

WTS: W204 pre facelift rear bumper and CF diffuser-image_zpsewjjnekh.jpeg

This picture you can see some of the hair line cracks from the accident
WTS: W204 pre facelift rear bumper and CF diffuser-image_zpsphxzr78z.jpeg

This picture shows the cracks on the right above the right exhaust tips
WTS: W204 pre facelift rear bumper and CF diffuser-image_zpsarxsmshk.jpeg

WTS: W204 pre facelift rear bumper and CF diffuser-image_zps2y0m5myf.jpeg

WTS: W204 pre facelift rear bumper and CF diffuser-image_zps7nlenvdd.jpeg

WTS: W204 pre facelift rear bumper and CF diffuser-image_zpslbx2ersy.jpeg
Old 05-11-2016, 04:16 AM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
2016 AMG GTS
i have a friend that's been looking to upgrade to a carbon fiber diffuser. i'll point him toward this thread. he's located in the baltimore area so he'd be local too.

just a tip; you might want to edit your bumper pictures and circle where the damage is, because i had trouble finding anything. every time i thought i found it, i realized it was actually a reflection haha. also, i don't think it'll be easy to move a bumper unless you can package it together with the diffuser and sell it to one of the non-amg w204's who are trying to convert to a quad exhaust system.

do you have any pictures of your car with the new bumper and diffuser though? did you get the updated tail lights as well to complete the look?
Old 05-11-2016, 07:20 PM

c63 AMG
Originally Posted by JPetros2008
i have a friend that's been looking to upgrade to a carbon fiber diffuser. i'll point him toward this thread. he's located in the baltimore area so he'd be local too.

just a tip; you might want to edit your bumper pictures and circle where the damage is, because i had trouble finding anything. every time i thought i found it, i realized it was actually a reflection haha. also, i don't think it'll be easy to move a bumper unless you can package it together with the diffuser and sell it to one of the non-amg w204's who are trying to convert to a quad exhaust system.

do you have any pictures of your car with the new bumper and diffuser though? did you get the updated tail lights as well to complete the look?
Sorry that would be a good idea on my part about the circling the damages on the bumper. it's really hard to see the damages and I don't have the new carbon diffuser just yet but I will have to take a picture of the new set up once it comes in. and thank you for pointing your friend to the post!
Old 06-03-2016, 12:49 PM

c63 AMG
bump