C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

FS: 2009 C63 P30 in San Diego. Fantastic condition!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2016, 03:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
FS: 2009 C63 P30 in San Diego. Fantastic condition!

Hi all! I recently finished building a track car which has taken over my garage and banished my C63 to street parking. As much as I've loved this car, it's time to let her go so I can get a truck and trailer for the track car. This is a 2009 C63 P30 and for the past 4 years it's been my daily driver. Overall the car is in fantastic condition. No leaks, incredibly well maintained, all records, brand new Michelin Pilot Super Sports, recent oil change, FULLY optioned including the P30 package. Also includes OE ecu tune, resonator delete, vinyl roof wrap, sub and amp, Brabus shift knob etc).

Overview:
Pearl white C63 with almost 77k miles in fantastic condition. The interior is "sahara beige" leather with black Burlwood accents. I purchased this car in 2012 with 39k miles from an attorney in Fresno, and she was the original owner. The car has never had any leaks, mechanical issues or problems in 4 years of ownership. The car has a clear CarFax report with no accidents, no fender benders, no door dings. Comes with all paperwork, extra key fob etc.

The car has been meticulously maintained and it has never been tracked, autocross'ed or dyne'ed. In addition to all available options it also has the P30 package which includes a limited slip diff, 2 piece front rotors, Alcantara wheel and track-tuned suspension that is slightly stiffer than the standard C63.

All services were performed by me, a local specialty shop or the dealer. Full synthetic oil changes and factory Mercedes oil filters every 3-5k miles. Until recently the car was always garaged. I can share a complete list of options but some of the highlights are: 7inch display with navigation, Harmon Kardon Logic7 surround sound, in-dash 6 disc CD player, satellite radio, 40gig internal hardrive (for music storage), integrated bluetooth, Mbrace emergency response button (and concierge service), 16 way adjustable heated AMG seats, electric rear sunshade, seat and steering wheel memory etc...

Upgrades Include:
OE ECU Tune, AFE filters, resonator delete, black vinyl roof wrap, Gallardo green calipers, Porterfield R4S brake pads, tinted windows all around, clear corners etc...

If the car sells for full price I will include the Brabus Shift know and 10-inch Sub and Amp.

A couple small issues:

This car is in amazing condition for a 2009 but just so there are no surprises here is every single small issue: The side bolster on the driver seat has visible wear, there are scrapes on the lower passenger side of the bumper, there is some curb rash on the wheels (from the original owner), intermittently I get a notification that the left brake/tail light is out (which it's not). I'm guessing one of the small LED's in the tail light housing needs to be replaced.

Happy to share more pics and info if anyone has questions!

Asking Price: $31,500

Interior shot with Brabus shift know

Resonator Delete