C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

VS Forged Series | Light Weight Full Forged Construction Wheels for your Mercedes C63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2018, 03:40 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 50 Likes on 48 Posts
2018 C63S
HAPPY THURSDAY FELLOW MEMBERS ~ BRINGING YOU THE VS FORGED VS17 IN BRUSH TITANIUM

WE ARE OFFERING SPECIALS ON VS FORGED ` MAKE SURE TO PM, EMAIL OR CALL FOR DETAILS

TIKO S

PHONE: 818-547-5474

EMAIL: TIKO@N4MS.COM

***CLICK HERE TO CHAT INSTANTLY***

Old 11-14-2018, 01:43 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Talking

Bagged And Boujee!
C63 AMG On The
VS Forged VS08 Brushed Double Dark Tint Finish

Old 11-28-2018, 01:29 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Talking

Flawless Victory! Vs Forged VS02
Bronze Finish!

Old 12-05-2018, 01:56 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Talking

VS Forged VS01
18" To 22" Tailor Made!

Old 12-11-2018, 01:38 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Talking

Always Bet On Black
VSForged VS09

Old 12-15-2018, 01:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 81 Posts
C63 AMG
OK, since Need4Speed has commenced posting again I'm going to share an abbreviated summary of what I PM'd to forum mods nlpamg and Rock on 6/30/18. This matter will receive its own post in 2019 but for legal reasons I'll address it minimally for the moment. One important thing to note: I meticulously screen-capped or otherwise saved EVERYTHING to document step by step what happened. You will see in the separate followup post how the carrier fabricated the entire tracking history and how I played them to see if they would change it in response to my daily calls (which LOL they each time). The day by day screencaps will paint a picture anyone would find hard to believe - that any tracking history can and will be manipulated and changed at any time seemingly by anyone - to cover up what in this case appears to be internal theft to benefit multiple parties, and that a "scan" can mean nothing. The only thing I haven't figured out to date is whether VS Forged ever manufactured the wheels at all (which we'll find out under subpoena as things progress) and how the approximately $3k was split up amongst the three parties involved, but what we do know conclusively to date is that the carrier conspired with N4S to steal the entire payment. A few snippets below but much much more at another time.
  • I ordered a set of VS Forged wheels from N4S on 2/17/18 (50% deposit made via Paypal).
  • I was notified by Alex Torosyan (mgr/owner N4S) that wheels were done via email on 4/18/18.
  • I Paypal’d the remaining balance to N4S on 4/20/18.
  • Alex asked if I wanted the wheels ceramic coated via email on 4/20/18.
  • "Sounds good brother. You let me know when you are ready for the wheels and I will get them out to you..
    I also wanted to offer the ceramic coating to you once more for your new wheels. They look so beautiful that I would hate to ship them out without getting the ceramic coating applied.
    The cost is normally $100.00 for each wheel. I can get it done for $300.00 total for you if you are interested. This will protect your wheels through the year to come.
    Let me know if you need more details about this. It is something I highly recommend for custom wheels.
    Alex"
  • On 4/26/18 I agreed to have that work done and Paypal’d and additional $300 which N4S received on 5/1/18.
  • On 5/5 I emailed Alex asking if the wheels were back from coating and when he would be shipping them out.
  • He replied that N4S/VS Forged had already shipped them out as per carrier tracking information on 4/20/18 and that he actually had never seen the wheels at all!
  • So in case you missed it, N4S claimed the wheels had been shipped out on 4/20/18 but still requested a payment of $300 for the coating and accepted it on 5/1/18.
Old 01-13-2020, 10:48 PM

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
AMG GTS
Originally Posted by bhamg
OK, since Need4Speed has commenced posting again I'm going to share an abbreviated summary of what I PM'd to forum mods nlpamg and Rock on 6/30/18. This matter will receive its own post in 2019 but for legal reasons I'll address it minimally for the moment. One important thing to note: I meticulously screen-capped or otherwise saved EVERYTHING to document step by step what happened. You will see in the separate followup post how the carrier fabricated the entire tracking history and how I played them to see if they would change it in response to my daily calls (which LOL they each time). The day by day screencaps will paint a picture anyone would find hard to believe - that any tracking history can and will be manipulated and changed at any time seemingly by anyone - to cover up what in this case appears to be internal theft to benefit multiple parties, and that a "scan" can mean nothing. The only thing I haven't figured out to date is whether VS Forged ever manufactured the wheels at all (which we'll find out under subpoena as things progress) and how the approximately $3k was split up amongst the three parties involved, but what we do know conclusively to date is that the carrier conspired with N4S to steal the entire payment. A few snippets below but much much more at another time.
  • I ordered a set of VS Forged wheels from N4S on 2/17/18 (50% deposit made via Paypal).
  • I was notified by Alex Torosyan (mgr/owner N4S) that wheels were done via email on 4/18/18.
  • "Sounds good brother. You let me know when you are ready for the wheels and I will get them out to you..
    I also wanted to offer the ceramic coating to you once more for your new wheels. They look so beautiful that I would hate to ship them out without getting the ceramic coating applied.
    The cost is normally $100.00 for each wheel. I can get it done for $300.00 total for you if you are interested. This will protect your wheels through the year to come.
    Let me know if you need more details about this. It is something I highly recommend for custom wheels.
    Alex"
  • On 4/26/18 I agreed to have that work done and Paypal’d and additional $300 which N4S received on 5/1/18.
  • On 5/5 I emailed Alex asking if the wheels were back from coating and when he would be shipping them out.
  • He replied that N4S/VS Forged had already shipped them out as per carrier tracking information on 4/20/18 and that he actually had never seen the wheels at all!
  • So in case you missed it, N4S claimed the wheels had been shipped out on 4/20/18 but still requested a payment of $300 for the coating and accepted it on 5/1/18.
Did you ever get your wheels?
Old 01-13-2020, 10:49 PM

AMG GTS
    Alex"
Old 01-14-2020, 12:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 81 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by fullvietfx
Nope. PayPal refunded promptly when I requested it. I can't be sure the wheels were ever produced. VS Forged were kind of dicks about it...kind of like "you'll need to take legal action to force us to disgorge that information." UPS was partner to the theft in every way. N4S...any way you look at it they were/are thieves. Who keeps or how the 3k is split is anyone's guess. The FL AG's office directed me to the following settlement with DOJ in 2015 where UPS was caught falsifying or fabricating delivery times and defrauding the US gov't. If you fake tracking info to rip off the FBI you better believe thousands of average consumer are getting ****** every day on internal UPS-stolen shipments.Definitely RICO Act stuff.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/unite...act-violations

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tuesday, May 19, 2015

United Parcel Service Agrees to Settle Alleged Civil False Claims Act Violations

United Parcel Service Inc. (UPS) has agreed to pay $25 million to resolve allegations that it submitted false claims to the federal government in connection with its delivery of Next Day Air overnight packages, the Justice Department announced today. UPS is a package delivery company based in Atlanta.

“Protecting the federal procurement process from false claims is central to the mission of the Department of Justice,” said Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Benjamin C. Mizer of the Justice Department’s Civil Division. “We will continue to ensure that when federal monies are used to purchase commercial services the government receives the prices and services to which it is entitled.”

“This conduct affected numerous federal agencies,” said U.S. Attorney Dana J. Boente of the Eastern District of Virginia. “We place high importance on the integrity of companies that provide services to the government. Combating all manners of fraud on the government is a high priority in the Eastern District of Virginia.”

UPS provides delivery services to hundreds of federal agencies through contracts with the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) and U.S. Transportation Command, which provides support to Department of Defense agencies. Under these contracts, UPS guaranteed delivery of packages by certain specified times the following day. The settlement announced today resolves allegations that from 2004 to 2014, UPS engaged in practices that concealed its failure to comply with its delivery guarantees, thereby depriving federal customers of the ability to request refunds for the late delivery of packages. In particular, the government alleged that UPS knowingly recorded inaccurate delivery times on packages to make it appear that the packages were delivered on time, applied inapplicable “exception codes” to excuse late delivery (such as “security delay,” “customer not in,” or “business closed”), and provided inaccurate “on-time” performance data under the federal contracts.

“The United States should get what it pays for, nothing less,” said Acting Inspector General Robert C. Erickson of the GSA.

The civil settlement resolves a lawsuit filed under the whistleblower provision of the False Claims Act, which permits private parties to file suit on behalf of the United States for false claims and obtain a portion of the government’s recovery. The civil lawsuit was filed in the Eastern District of Virginia by Robert K. Fulk, a former employee of UPS, who will receive $3.75 million.

The resolution in this matter was the result of a coordinated effort between the U.S. Attorney’s Office of the Eastern District of Virginia, the GSA Office of Inspector General (OIG), the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation OIG, the Defense Criminal Investigative Service, and the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration and the Department of Treasury OIG, with assistance from the Department of Veterans Affairs OIG.

The lawsuit is captioned United States ex rel. Fulk v. United Parcel Service, Inc., et al., No. 1:11cv890 (E.D. Va.). The claims resolved by this settlement are allegations only, and there has been no determination of liability.

Topic(s):
False Claims Act
Component(s):
Civil Division
Press Release Number:
15-635

Last edited by bhamg; 01-14-2020 at 12:18 AM.
Old 01-14-2020, 02:11 PM

AMG GTS
Nope. PayPal refunded promptly when I requested it. I can't be sure the wheels were ever produced. VS Forged were kind of dicks about it...kind of like "you'll need to take legal action to force us to disgorge that information." UPS was partner to the theft in every way. N4S...any way you look at it they were/are thieves. Who keeps or how the 3k is split is anyone's guess. The FL AG's office directed me to the following settlement with DOJ in 2015 where UPS was caught falsifying or fabricating delivery times and defrauding the US gov't. If you fake tracking info to rip off the FBI you better believe thousands of average consumer are getting ****** every day on internal UPS-stolen shipments.Definitely RICO Act stuff.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/unite...act-violations

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tuesday, May 19, 2015

United Parcel Service Agrees to Settle Alleged Civil False Claims Act Violations

United Parcel Service Inc. (UPS) has agreed to pay $25 million to resolve allegations that it submitted false claims to the federal government in connection with its delivery of Next Day Air overnight packages, the Justice Department announced today. UPS is a package delivery company based in Atlanta.

“Protecting the federal procurement process from false claims is central to the mission of the Department of Justice,” said Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Benjamin C. Mizer of the Justice Department’s Civil Division. “We will continue to ensure that when federal monies are used to purchase commercial services the government receives the prices and services to which it is entitled.”

“This conduct affected numerous federal agencies,” said U.S. Attorney Dana J. Boente of the Eastern District of Virginia. “We place high importance on the integrity of companies that provide services to the government. Combating all manners of fraud on the government is a high priority in the Eastern District of Virginia.”

UPS provides delivery services to hundreds of federal agencies through contracts with the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) and U.S. Transportation Command, which provides support to Department of Defense agencies. Under these contracts, UPS guaranteed delivery of packages by certain specified times the following day. The settlement announced today resolves allegations that from 2004 to 2014, UPS engaged in practices that concealed its failure to comply with its delivery guarantees, thereby depriving federal customers of the ability to request refunds for the late delivery of packages. In particular, the government alleged that UPS knowingly recorded inaccurate delivery times on packages to make it appear that the packages were delivered on time, applied inapplicable “exception codes” to excuse late delivery (such as “security delay,” “customer not in,” or “business closed”), and provided inaccurate “on-time” performance data under the federal contracts.

“The United States should get what it pays for, nothing less,” said Acting Inspector General Robert C. Erickson of the GSA.

The civil settlement resolves a lawsuit filed under the whistleblower provision of the False Claims Act, which permits private parties to file suit on behalf of the United States for false claims and obtain a portion of the government’s recovery. The civil lawsuit was filed in the Eastern District of Virginia by Robert K. Fulk, a former employee of UPS, who will receive $3.75 million.

The resolution in this matter was the result of a coordinated effort between the U.S. Attorney’s Office of the Eastern District of Virginia, the GSA Office of Inspector General (OIG), the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation OIG, the Defense Criminal Investigative Service, and the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration and the Department of Treasury OIG, with assistance from the Department of Veterans Affairs OIG.

The lawsuit is captioned United States ex rel. Fulk v. United Parcel Service, Inc., et al., No. 1:11cv890 (E.D. Va.). The claims resolved by this settlement are allegations only, and there has been no determination of liability.

Topic(s):
False Claims Act
Component(s):
Civil Division
Press Release Number:
15-635
Damnit, I really wanted those wheels too. It did seem too good to be true for forged wheels though. Thanks for your reply.
Old 01-14-2020, 02:14 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Talking

Originally Posted by fullvietfx
Damnit, I really wanted those wheels too. It did seem too good to be true for forged wheels though. Thanks for your reply.
Hello!

Vs forged is made overseas and are truly fully forged! Amazing price for a fully forged wheels, the turn around time is about 6-8 weeks to have these manufactured and shipped. Let us know if interested! If the case above was the situation with every order im sure VS Forged would no longer exist

Ozzy
Old 01-23-2020, 06:57 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Talking

VS Forged VS09
Brushed Bronze !
True 6061T6 Monoblock Forged !
19inches a set Us2500!

20inches a set Us2600!

Click Here To Chat With Our Wheel Specialist

If You Ever Have Any Questions Please Feel Free To Email Us At osvic@n4sm.com
Old 01-30-2020, 07:34 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Talking

Happy Thursday! Mercedes Enthusiast!

VS Forged VS08 done to Gunmetal with Machined Face Finish.
True 6061T6 Forged

20 inches a set $2600

Doesn't Get Any Better Than This!

Click Here To Instantly Chat With one Of Our Wheel Specialist!

If You Have Any Questions Please feel Free To Give US A Call At (818) 547-5474
Or Email Us At

osvic@n4sm.com
Old 02-06-2020, 06:17 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Talking

Check out the VS Forged VS19 done to
Full Hand Brushed Bronze finish!

Old 02-13-2020, 06:30 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Talking

Happy Thursday Mercedes Enthusiast
Matte brushed bronze VS Forged VS02 looking nice and sporty don’t you think?

Old 02-20-2020, 05:57 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Talking

Vertini RFS1.2 custom tailored to Satin Black Finish!
For more information on our custom finishes, contact us

Old 02-27-2020, 03:02 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Talking

VS20 done to the Brushed Bronze Finish! True Directional Full Forged Monoblock wheels!
Full Forged wheels are available in 18" to 22" Monoblocks.

Old 03-05-2020, 06:41 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Talking

Happy Thursday Mercedes Enthusiast
No sugar coating here, just Gloss Transparent Red Candy Coat. VS Forged VS02 wheels on

Old 03-12-2020, 05:45 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Talking

The VS20 done to the Brushed Bronze Finish! True Directional Full Forged Monoblock wheels!
Our Full Forged wheels are available in 18" to 22" monoblocks.

Old 03-19-2020, 07:45 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Talking

With over 20 years in the industry, trust that we'll provide you the best products that the industry has to offer

VS Forged Wheels ~ MB World Member Specials

PM for details

Old 03-26-2020, 07:57 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Talking

WANNA GET TRUE FORGED WHEELS UNDER 3K

VS FORGED WHEELS ~ PM FOR MB WORLD MEMBER SPECIALS

Old 04-16-2020, 08:38 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Talking

Always bet on black. Stance SF08 Full Gloss Black Finish, 20x10 and 20x11 for the concave look.

Old 04-23-2020, 08:38 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Talking

SF03 shown in the premium Hand Brushed Titanium Finish!
All of our Brushed Titanium finish is done by hand,
give your car that luxurious look it deserves.

Old 05-07-2020, 09:02 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Talking

VF Forged Vs019
True 6061 T6 Forged
20 inches a set Us2600 !

Old 05-20-2020, 08:27 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Talking

Clean cut. Vertini RFS1.1 in the classic Brushed Silver Finish.
Available in 19", 20", and 21" setups. Set starts at $1,350 plus shipping.