C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

FS: FI Exhaust System...nearly mint

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2016, 03:14 PM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2012 C63
FS: FI Exhaust System...nearly mint

I recently changed my catback from a Frequency Intelligence system to Remus. I purchased the system in May and probably only have 3k miles on it. As you can see in the pictures it's been well maintained and kept clean. All parts that came with the system are included and I've included extra vac lines and upgraded fittings.

The primary reason for selling is that I'm installing headers this week and with the valves open, I know it will be way too loud. Yes, logically I could just close the valves but knowing myself, I'd get annoyed hitting the button all the time. I went with Remus because it has a deeper tone and quiets things down a bit like the Akra system...just not for Akra money.

In full disclosure, there is a slight rattle when the valves are closed. FI told me it's normal and can happen. I even called Armytrix about their valves system and they said the same thing. I could not hear it at all with windows up. I only closed the valves for morning starts so any rattle would be short lived. I drove 99% with valves open and it sounded great with no rattles and no drone.

If I didn't just buy headers I'd be keeping it so my poor planning is your gain. Asking $1800 shipped in the US. Buyer also adds PayPal fees. Will make a special deal for local pickup and I'll drive within 2hrs of the Philadelphia (19460) area.

Old 09-25-2016, 10:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
08 c300 sport
Still available?

If so. Can you please text me? I'm about 2 hours from Philly
570-497-9618

Originally Posted by jshimer23
I recently changed my catback from a Frequency Intelligence system to Remus. I purchased the system in May and probably only have 3k miles on it. As you can see in the pictures it's been well maintained and kept clean. All parts that came with the system are included and I've included extra vac lines and upgraded fittings.

The primary reason for selling is that I'm installing headers this week and with the valves open, I know it will be way too loud. Yes, logically I could just close the valves but knowing myself, I'd get annoyed hitting the button all the time. I went with Remus because it has a deeper tone and quiets things down a bit like the Akra system...just not for Akra money.

In full disclosure, there is a slight rattle when the valves are closed. FI told me it's normal and can happen. I even called Armytrix about their valves system and they said the same thing. I could not hear it at all with windows up. I only closed the valves for morning starts so any rattle would be short lived. I drove 99% with valves open and it sounded great with no rattles and no drone.

If I didn't just buy headers I'd be keeping it so my poor planning is your gain. Asking $1800 shipped in the US. Buyer also adds PayPal fees. Will make a special deal for local pickup and I'll drive within 2hrs of the Philadelphia (19460) area.

Old 09-25-2016, 11:15 AM

2012 C63
Originally Posted by C300ferko
If so. Can you please text me? I'm about 2 hours from Philly
570-497-9618
Sale is pending right now. If it falls through I'll let you know...however, you have a C300 correct? Are you sure a C63 exhaust will fit?
Old 10-01-2016, 08:19 PM

2012 C63
Sold