C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

CPO 1YR UNLIMITED + EXTENDED WARRANTY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2016, 04:32 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2013 Mercedes C63 AMG SEDAN
CPO 1YR UNLIMITED + EXTENDED WARRANTY

Hello Everyone, I have a question regarding a CPO 2012 C63 SEDAN I am looking at.

My question to everyone is, Is there a set price from Mercedes Benz on how much the extended warranty costs?

Because they put a stipulation that: it says "UP TO 5 YEARS/UNLIMITED MILES FROM ORIGINAL IN-SERVICE DATE IF PURCHASED WHILE UNDER ORIGINAL WARRANTY OR 1 YEAR/UNLIMITED MILES IF PURCHASED OUTSIDE OF NEW-VEHICLE WARRANTY".

What I understand that to mean is that any CPO can purchase the 5 years/unlimited miles extended warranty as long as the car is not older than 5 years?

From what the dealer tells me is that the 2012 C63 I am looking at comes with the 1 year/unlimited miles and I can buy only a 3 year unlimited miles. Does that make sense?

Also as I asked above do all Mercedes Benz Dealerships sell the extended 3 year unlimited miles warranty for the same price?

Also does any know how much the Mercedes Dealership sell the Extended 3 year unlimited miles warranty for?

I asked the dealer 3 times so far and they have not given me a price yet, we keeping going back and forth about setting up an appointment to see the car and keep ignoring my question about how much the extended warranty will cost. If anyone knows please let me know..

Thanks,

Tim
Old 09-22-2016, 04:54 PM

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
s550 e 320
Originally Posted by silversleeper48
Hello Everyone, I have a question regarding a CPO 2012 C63 SEDAN I am looking at.

My question to everyone is, Is there a set price from Mercedes Benz on how much the extended warranty costs?

Because they put a stipulation that: it says "UP TO 5 YEARS/UNLIMITED MILES FROM ORIGINAL IN-SERVICE DATE IF PURCHASED WHILE UNDER ORIGINAL WARRANTY OR 1 YEAR/UNLIMITED MILES IF PURCHASED OUTSIDE OF NEW-VEHICLE WARRANTY".

What I understand that to mean is that any CPO can purchase the 5 years/unlimited miles extended warranty as long as the car is not older than 5 years?

From what the dealer tells me is that the 2012 C63 I am looking at comes with the 1 year/unlimited miles and I can buy only a 3 year unlimited miles. Does that make sense?

Also as I asked above do all Mercedes Benz Dealerships sell the extended 3 year unlimited miles warranty for the same price?

Also does any know how much the Mercedes Dealership sell the Extended 3 year unlimited miles warranty for?

I asked the dealer 3 times so far and they have not given me a price yet, we keeping going back and forth about setting up an appointment to see the car and keep ignoring my question about how much the extended warranty will cost. If anyone knows please let me know..

Thanks,

Tim
The car has a new 4 year , 50000 mile warranty. If c p o, has an additional.one year and unlimited mileage. You can purchase an additional one or two years to extend to seven years from in service date of car

The clock starts on original in service date, so you would be covered to 2019 at max.

Any dealer can sell you the warranty and they can adjust their price. I bought mine from Jason Mayes at International autos west allis Wisconsin and paid $3600 for 2 year extension on a 2014 s 550. Call Jason or search this site for other dealers that discount. Make certain it is the extended warranty from Mercedes-Benz.
The following users liked this post:
silversleeper48 (09-22-2016)
Old 09-22-2016, 04:57 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2013 Mercedes C63 AMG SEDAN
Thank you very much for the clarification....

so based on that it comes with the CPO 1 year unlimited miles and if I purchase the 2 year unlimited that will give me 3 years total of coverage? Also this Mercedes Benz extended warranty covers everything and do you know if it also qualifies for a Mercedes Loaner car when I bring it in for service or warranty work?

Thanks Tim

Originally Posted by pvrick
The car has a new 4 year , 50000 mile warranty. If c p o, has an additional.one year and unlimited mileage. You can purchase an additional one or two years to extend to seven years from in service date of car

The clock starts on original in service date, so you would be covered to 2019 at max.

Any dealer can sell you the warranty and they can adjust their price. I bought mine from Jason Mayes at International autos west allis Wisconsin and paid $3600 for 2 year extension on a 2014 s 550. Call Jason or search this site for other dealers that discount. Make certain it is the extended warranty from Mercedes-Benz.

Last edited by silversleeper48; 09-22-2016 at 05:01 PM.