C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Agency Power Under Drive Crank Pulley m156 anyone tried this?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-29-2016, 11:18 PM

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
e63 amg w212 6.3
Agency Power Under Drive Crank Pulley m156 anyone tried this?

Hi,
I'm from the m156 w212 e63 page.
I would like to know if anyone has bought the under drive pulley by agency power into their c63 or m156...
If you have, has there been any issues.
Did you feel the power difference?
Did you get dyno gains?
Link to the product below
https://www.agency-power.com/shop/un...z-c63-amg-62l/

Id love to know what you guys think/opinions
Old 09-30-2016, 12:45 AM

Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts
2010 C63 AMG Development Package
i have it. No electrical or auxiliary issues. When I get on it shifts do feel faster and angrier. Haven't been on a dyno since I've had it though. In retrospect I wish I saved the money for a wavetrac or toward headers. This mod should be one of the last things you do is my feeling after getting it.
Old 09-30-2016, 01:49 AM

e63 amg w212 6.3
Originally Posted by CaptnCharisma
i have it. No electrical or auxiliary issues. When I get on it shifts do feel faster and angrier. Haven't been on a dyno since I've had it though. In retrospect I wish I saved the money for a wavetrac or toward headers. This mod should be one of the last things you do is my feeling after getting it.
Aw, thats good i've been told my mechanic's that my crankshaft will break etc if i put this on blah blah so i havent yet.

My car is currently running LT headers, carbonio intake (not that it did anything), K&N's + tune, gained of about 80+ hp on the dyno.
I'm glad you can notice the difference it makes me want to buy the product more .
I will be getting a wavetrac when my LSD wares out but not any time soon.
Old 09-30-2016, 01:55 AM

Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts
2010 C63 AMG Development Package
Well thats a whopper. I never heard that before. Plenty of other cars have aftermarket crank pulleys.
Just a warning, don't let your mechanic apply heat trying to get the old pulley off. That will mess up the seals in the engine. Installing mine the shop had to remove my radiator to get enough room to get an impact wrench to break the seal on the loctite since they couldn't get it to loosen with a giant breaker bar. Took them about 2 hours to get it on and the radiator reinstalled and filled.
Old 09-30-2016, 02:13 AM

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
W204 C63
Some cars do NOT respond well to Pulleys. Everything goes all wonky.

However, it seems on the C63 it's ok. I considered one, but decided to spend the money on other things for the time being. Maybe I'll grab one when I get bored down the line and want to buy something, lol.
Old 09-30-2016, 02:52 AM

e63 amg w212 6.3
Originally Posted by CaptnCharisma
Well thats a whopper. I never heard that before. Plenty of other cars have aftermarket crank pulleys.
Just a warning, don't let your mechanic apply heat trying to get the old pulley off. That will mess up the seals in the engine. Installing mine the shop had to remove my radiator to get enough room to get an impact wrench to break the seal on the loctite since they couldn't get it to loosen with a giant breaker bar. Took them about 2 hours to get it on and the radiator reinstalled and filled.
Thank you for the heads up ,
I'm going to take it to a local shop if that is the case, Otherwise only sydney has mercedes tuning which is a 2.5hr drive including traffic sometimes 3 hrs...
Old 10-01-2016, 01:17 AM

e63 amg w212 6.3
Originally Posted by Phil Chow
Some cars do NOT respond well to Pulleys. Everything goes all wonky.

However, it seems on the C63 it's ok. I considered one, but decided to spend the money on other things for the time being. Maybe I'll grab one when I get bored down the line and want to buy something, lol.
E63 amg and c63 amg share the same motor so it should be fine in mine :P