Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > Mercedes-Benz AMG Vehicles > C63 AMG (W204)
Mercedes C63 C204 , King of New York. >

Mercedes C63 C204 , King of New York.

Notices
C63 AMG (W204)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mercedes C63 C204 , King of New York.

 
Old 10-22-2016, 01:05 PM
  #51  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 59
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
AMGs
Guys, lets just stop with the name calling etc. What are we, a bunch of 5 year olds who just had their toys taken away?

Yes, what gzim did was retarded and i'm 90% sure he knows that - Just slow down a lil man, it only takes 1 tire not being able to hook up then next thing you know you're looking at a pole or something. I know you might think you're a good driver and I'm sure you are, but like i said, it only takes that 1 little slick oil spot on the road and you wreck yourself

We've already seen enough "Wrecked my C63" threads, there is 0 need for there to be more of them


just don't end up like this, because if you think we're harsh...well, wait until the youtube warriors get on your *** lol

Last edited by MJames2; 10-22-2016 at 01:08 PM.
MJames2 is offline  
Old 10-22-2016, 01:29 PM
  #52  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
604 C63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,738
Received 354 Likes on 247 Posts
2012 P31 Sedan w/LSD
Wow. That's a pathetic response. Complete schoolyard stuff.

Last edited by Rock; 10-24-2016 at 05:10 PM.
604 C63 is offline  
The following users liked this post:
Mazspeed (10-23-2016)
Old 10-22-2016, 01:31 PM
  #53  
Senior Member
 
gzim335's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 420
Likes: 0
Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
c63 coupe p31weistec stg3 SOLD,2013 C63 BLACK SERIES.
Originally Posted by MJames2 View Post
Guys, lets just stop with the name calling etc. What are we, a bunch of 5 year olds who just had their toys taken away?

Yes, what gzim did was retarded and i'm 90% sure he knows that - Just slow down a lil man, it only takes 1 tire not being able to hook up then next thing you know you're looking at a pole or something. I know you might think you're a good driver and I'm sure you are, but like i said, it only takes that 1 little slick oil spot on the road and you wreck yourself
I know
We've already seen enough "Wrecked my C63" threads, there is 0 need for there to be more of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKfb-gBVbBk

just don't end up like this, because if you think we're harsh...well, wait until the youtube warriors get on your *** lol
I know it was dumb bro but we all do dumb **** I'm nobody to judge u or anyone in here,I never do anything I'm not comfortable with and don't overdo it ever,the traffic thing I'm not a fan off as I only did it that day it was light had open shoulders on both sides in case someone came in my lane etc,there's no excuse it was dumb and if you go on my post I reply to everyone not to try this as it's very dangerous,I'm not usually the one to entertain guys like him above with the name calling but he just wouldn't drop it lol
gzim335 is offline  
Old 10-22-2016, 01:31 PM
  #54  
Senior Member
 
gzim335's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 420
Likes: 0
Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
c63 coupe p31weistec stg3 SOLD,2013 C63 BLACK SERIES.
Originally Posted by 604 C63 View Post
Wow. That's a pathetic response. Complete schoolyard stuff.
Just chill out man,post will be down in a few hours anyway move on with life I'll do the same
gzim335 is offline  
Old 10-22-2016, 01:34 PM
  #55  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: san jose
Posts: 1,790
Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
C63, GT3RS, 430 Scud, E63, CGT
tpliquid is offline  
Old 10-22-2016, 02:30 PM
  #56  
Super Member
 
w204_Generic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 880
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
2011 C300 4Matic Sport
Originally Posted by gzim335 View Post
the traffic thing I'm not a fan off as I only did it that day it was light had open shoulders on both sides in case someone came in my lane etc,there's no excuse it was dumb
Then why is there multiple videos on your instagram, on different dates, weaving in and out of traffic, if this was only "once."
w204_Generic is offline  
Old 10-22-2016, 02:37 PM
  #57  
Senior Member
 
gzim335's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 420
Likes: 0
Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
c63 coupe p31weistec stg3 SOLD,2013 C63 BLACK SERIES.
Posted diff dates but all same day,don't matter tho it was dumb I agree
Originally Posted by w204_Generic View Post
Then why is there multiple videos on your instagram, on different dates, weaving in and out of traffic, if this was only "once."
gzim335 is offline  
Old 10-22-2016, 02:42 PM
  #58  
Super Member
 
w204_Generic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 880
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
2011 C300 4Matic Sport
Originally Posted by gzim335 View Post
Posted diff dates but all same day,don't matter tho it was dumb I agree
I hope that is the truth, considering each road looks different.
w204_Generic is offline  
Old 10-22-2016, 02:48 PM
  #59  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
604 C63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,738
Received 354 Likes on 247 Posts
2012 P31 Sedan w/LSD
Originally Posted by gzim335 View Post
Posted diff dates but all same day,don't matter tho it was dumb I agree
You know, you would have caught a lot less flack from everyone, including me, if you had just come on and said "One day I went absolutely crazed with the car's power, lost my mind and shot a bunch of vids of me driving like a maniac. It was stupid, I regret it, but now someone has posted them without my permission".

I could understand that.
Hell, I coud do more than understand, I could sympathize with that.
I think most of us could.

Its PR101. Admit it. Own it. Apologize for it. Move on.

When you start laughing at it, making excuses, justifying it and insulting people then you are just going to catch more flak for it.
604 C63 is offline  
Old 10-22-2016, 03:45 PM
  #60  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Adi-Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 3,487
Received 291 Likes on 263 Posts
2010 C300 4MATIC
Originally Posted by gzim335 View Post
Lmao actions of one?u never speed shqipe?everyone take ur dicks out of ur asses n chill out
Uh, yeah, shqipe, actions of one. That is self explanatory. And you're not "just speeding," you are driving dangerously. Save it for a track day or something, I'm sure theres plenty in New York. That should never be done on public roads.
Adi-Benz is offline  
Old 10-22-2016, 03:55 PM
  #61  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
AMG3.2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Posts: 3,298
Received 149 Likes on 126 Posts
C63 AMG, P30
Originally Posted by tpliquid View Post
This is absolutely amazing.

And to the OP driver guy -- dude c'mon, driving like that and endangering others around you? You've got to have better decision making abilities than that.

Reflect on what you're doing and try to rethink your actions moving forward.

That's all I'll say.
AMG3.2 is offline  
Old 10-22-2016, 03:55 PM
  #62  
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Houston
Posts: 187
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
C63 507
Originally Posted by tpliquid View Post
Classic
507OverBiturbo is offline  
Old 10-22-2016, 04:01 PM
  #63  
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Houston
Posts: 187
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
C63 507
Originally Posted by gzim335 View Post
I know it was dumb bro but we all do dumb **** I'm nobody to judge u or anyone in here,I never do anything I'm not comfortable with and don't overdo it ever,the traffic thing I'm not a fan off as I only did it that day it was light had open shoulders on both sides in case someone came in my lane etc,there's no excuse it was dumb and if you go on my post I reply to everyone not to try this as it's very dangerous,I'm not usually the one to entertain guys like him above with the name calling but he just wouldn't drop it lol
I'm not into judging people. Not trying to do so here.

But the texting/phone thing on top of the speed / drifting near other cars is irresponsible, it's dangerous, and the chances of something going wrong at some point are high.

At least put the phone away and do your wild drives on an empty stretch where no one else is endangered.

If a cop sees that stuff you're going to jail and your license is gone. But that's minor compared to what could happen if for whatever reason the car loses traction or you lose control. Peace.
507OverBiturbo is offline  
Old 10-22-2016, 04:18 PM
  #64  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 4,527
Received 433 Likes on 291 Posts
E63S | X5
There is a difference between speeding / enjoying and utilizing the power of cars and then reckless. You've crossed into the latter. Obviously do what you want, and some will be a little more animated than others when it comes to expressing their opinions, but driving like this will literally someday lead to the law making sure you aren't behind the wheel of a car.

Take that for granted all you want, not my license I have to worry about. A drivers license is a privilege, not a right.

All it takes is one salty person with some pull and a phone call to get you off the road. At the very least I would suggesting removing the videos and if you want to keep driving that way I would keep it to yourself.
CarHopper is offline  
Old 10-22-2016, 06:15 PM
  #65  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
604 C63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,738
Received 354 Likes on 247 Posts
2012 P31 Sedan w/LSD
Nice to see you Purple. Hope you are well.
604 C63 is offline  
Old 10-22-2016, 06:50 PM
  #66  
Super Member
 
black lavender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 533
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R8, C63, C300
Originally Posted by 507OverBiturbo View Post
I'm not into judging people.
I will. Based on the guys replies and grammar, he's an idiot.
Willing to bet he has the attitude of "thinking he's better than everyone else."
black lavender is offline  
Old 10-22-2016, 09:20 PM
  #67  
Super Member
 
OC6.3AMG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Irvine
Posts: 504
Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
W205 C43, C204 C63, & Honda Fit
luving your license plate GSV 4054
OC6.3AMG is offline  
Old 10-22-2016, 11:37 PM
  #68  
Member
 
s.e.a.n.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Miami, Fl
Posts: 164
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2009 C63
I follow and enjoy all the shenanigans on IG
s.e.a.n. is offline  
Old 10-23-2016, 02:24 AM
  #69  
Senior Member
 
gzim335's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 420
Likes: 0
Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
c63 coupe p31weistec stg3 SOLD,2013 C63 BLACK SERIES.
Originally Posted by black lavender View Post
I will. Based on the guys replies and grammar, he's an idiot.
Willing to bet he has the attitude of "thinking he's better than everyone else."
Nope not at all
gzim335 is offline  
Old 10-23-2016, 03:01 AM
  #70  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 9
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w203 C230 Sport
http://jalopnik.com/5716931/man-arre...run-on-youtube

You could have at least covered your face and not shown your license plate... nice car tho.

Last edited by Dr.Toothache; 10-23-2016 at 03:09 AM.
Dr.Toothache is offline  
Old 10-23-2016, 05:27 AM
  #71  
Super Member
 
Mazspeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Los Gatos Ca
Posts: 735
Received 131 Likes on 100 Posts
C63 amg Custom 67 Camaro GLK 350 4matic
Originally Posted by gzim335 View Post
Nope not at all. I am a complete moron with only a side helping of idiot.
Fixed.
Mazspeed is offline  
The following users liked this post:
BLKROKT (10-23-2016)
Old 10-23-2016, 07:18 AM
  #72  
Out Of Control!!
 
hyperion667's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 21,394
Received 717 Likes on 694 Posts
2012 CLS63
this is a dumb thread
hyperion667 is offline  
Old 10-23-2016, 09:30 AM
  #73  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
skratch77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,702
Received 102 Likes on 75 Posts
2005 E55
is your c63 super charged?
skratch77 is offline  
Old 10-23-2016, 10:13 AM
  #74  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
INS1GNIA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Olathe, KS
Posts: 2,224
Received 214 Likes on 164 Posts
'13 C63 AMG P31 | '98 3000GT
Originally Posted by 507OverBiturbo View Post
But the texting/phone thing on top of the speed / drifting near other cars is irresponsible, it's dangerous, and the chances of something going wrong at some point are high.

At least put the phone away and do your wild drives on an empty stretch where no one else is endangered.
Yea, out of all of it, the phone texting pissed me off the most. It's bad enough so many people already do it and don't give a sh*t.
INS1GNIA is offline  
The following 2 users liked this post by INS1GNIA:
507OverBiturbo (10-23-2016), VR38DETT (10-23-2016)
Old 10-23-2016, 12:21 PM
  #75  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 4,527
Received 433 Likes on 291 Posts
E63S | X5
Originally Posted by INS1GNIA View Post
Yea, out of all of it, the phone texting pissed me off the most. It's bad enough so many people already do it and don't give a sh*t.
Wait.. Text text text DRRRIIIIIFFFFFTTTTTT text text text isn't common practice? Huh, I guess I've been doing it wrong all this time myself.
CarHopper is offline  
The following users liked this post:
INS1GNIA (10-23-2016)

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: