Forza 6?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2017, 03:24 PM

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
'12 C63 Coupe
Forza 6?

Anyone play Forza 6? Not Horizon 3.
Few of my friends and I play about once a week. private lobby, 3-5 lap races. Mostly A class but we switch it up too.

My gamer tag is: ll Sick AF ll (those are lower case L's)
I'm always looking for some new rival leaderboard times to compete against.
Old 01-12-2017, 03:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts
2012 C63 AMG Sedan
I got it for Christmas but Im not that good at it. I cant turn without having my tires squealing even though I feel like my speed is already slow.
Old 01-12-2017, 04:47 PM

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
'12 C63 Coupe
Originally Posted by SaphGreyC63
I got it for Christmas but Im not that good at it. I cant turn without having my tires squealing even though I feel like my speed is already slow.
Weird. Usually squealing would be from overpowering your tires/grip, but you say it feels slow.

I would start with adjusting tire pressure. Try 27/27 First few turns will be a little loose but they heat up quick
Next I'd play with the rear differential. It'll help you get on the gas without breaking the tires loose.
Play with your traction control options too.
I like a bit of slide and usuallly turn TCS and STM off. Depending on the car I may throw STM on, but I feel TCS just bogs the car down. Don't really need TCS until you get to the higher classes. (R/P)

This app will really help. It'll give you a good base for each car, then you can fine tune it from there. You can PM me if you want help with a particular car, I'll try and get it dialed in with you.

ForzaTune 6
https://appsto.re/us/b7559.i
Old 01-13-2017, 12:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts
2012 C63 AMG Sedan
Originally Posted by Sick AF
Weird. Usually squealing would be from overpowering your tires/grip, but you say it feels slow.

I would start with adjusting tire pressure. Try 27/27 First few turns will be a little loose but they heat up quick
Next I'd play with the rear differential. It'll help you get on the gas without breaking the tires loose.
Play with your traction control options too.
I like a bit of slide and usuallly turn TCS and STM off. Depending on the car I may throw STM on, but I feel TCS just bogs the car down. Don't really need TCS until you get to the higher classes. (R/P)

This app will really help. It'll give you a good base for each car, then you can fine tune it from there. You can PM me if you want help with a particular car, I'll try and get it dialed in with you.

ForzaTune 6
https://appsto.re/us/b7559.i
Thanks, appreciate it. I think I just need to slow down a little more. Ill be taking a turn at 70mph in a S200 and not realize its 70mph. You obviously dont get a sense of speed from the game. Just need to practice more, was doing a little better last night when I brought the speed down, and obviously have AWD cars helps a ton.