C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Prepaid Maintenance Plan

Old 02-01-2017, 11:16 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2013 C63 AMG
Prepaid Maintenance Plan

While browsing the iPhone App store I came across the new Mercedes Me app and decided to download. I created an account and registered my VIN so that I could see what the new app was all about.

I went to the My Vehicles section and see my warranty active thru dates and below that is the prepaid maintenance plan information. According to the app my car has a prepaid maintenance plan that is active through Oct 9, 2017 or 45k miles. So I call MBUSA and ask them about it and they also confirm that the car has an active maintenance plan.

So my question is this; why was I never informed of this when I brought my car in for service and do I have any recourse considering that I have paid for two services since purchasing the car?
Old 02-01-2017, 12:17 PM

Received 40 Likes on 29 Posts
C63
Its about the money at the stealership. They will just deny at time of service(s) you had a service plan.
Old 02-01-2017, 12:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2,810 Likes on 1,664 Posts
2012 P31 C63 Coupe Trackrat, 2019 GLE63S Coupe Beast
Surely MB has the start date stored. Call MB and ask.
Old 02-01-2017, 12:20 PM

Received 99 Likes on 72 Posts
C63 AMG - LSD
Originally Posted by sharkey_lsu
While browsing the iPhone App store I came across the new Mercedes Me app and decided to download. I created an account and registered my VIN so that I could see what the new app was all about.

I went to the My Vehicles section and see my warranty active thru dates and below that is the prepaid maintenance plan information. According to the app my car has a prepaid maintenance plan that is active through Oct 9, 2017 or 45k miles. So I call MBUSA and ask them about it and they also confirm that the car has an active maintenance plan.

So my question is this; why was I never informed of this when I brought my car in for service and do I have any recourse considering that I have paid for two services since purchasing the car?
Alright, so this is exactly what you need to do: Call them. Super simple right? We can tell you anything and everything but each dealership is different and requires you to take the issue up with them. Tell them what you just told us, do it in person too. I noticed people are willing to give you what you want if its face to face.

Best of luck
Old 02-01-2017, 12:39 PM

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
2005 SL500, 2022 RX350, 2016 GLC300 4Matic(Sold), 2008 RX350 (sold), 2003 RX300(sold)
Originally Posted by sharkey_lsu

Check your car sale agreement, this should be noted as a line item. MB doesn't give away PPM. So either this was included in your purchase (either paid for or complimentary) or you added it later (which I doubt but no harm in checking). Either way you must see a financial transaction somewhere. Once you can account either talk to your service dealer and ask for refund.