Droid Personal Flasher- Help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2017, 09:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW M3
Droid Personal Flasher- Help

Anyone with this E-tuning app I could really use some help

So I am currently on a totally catless C63 setup and had Bren Tuning make a emission passable tune file for me.

My previous tune prevented a CEL but didn't allow the readiness codes to pass. My first flash was to Stock tune which is where I got the CEL, then I tried to flash to both my previous tune as well as emission tune and both times my CEL does not go away which I think it's either I am not flashing correctly or there requires a few drive cycles to remove the CEL when all specs are sat for the sensors.

I am not sure if my flash attempts are successful or not. Those who have used DPF, what does it say when the flash was successful or is there a way to read out what current file is installed on the ECU? This is what my flash process looks like, I get low voltage warning at 11.4 V even with a 10 A charger attached, but the fan must draw a lot of it down.

Droid Personal Flasher- Help-img_0818_zpsf5ek1xee.jpg

at the bottom it does say "Done!" and Ok but i'm not convinced as If I successfully flashed back to my original tune I should not have a CEL unless like I said it requires a couple drive cycles.
Old 04-06-2017, 04:54 PM

Received 125 Likes on 107 Posts
2014 Mercedes C63 AMG 507 Edition
When we flash my car, they attach another battery to my car, as the fans running at full speed during the flash cause the voltage to drop. And you don't want it to bomb out mid flash.