C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

3D AMG/AFFALTERBACH Bonnet emblem

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2018, 03:46 PM

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
2014 Mercedes C63 AMG SALOON
LAST ORDER

I've been getting a lot off PM's about either the AMG hood emblems, Gear shifter emblems and the new starter button emblem which i will have a sample off in the next week hopefully. Am going too offer 5 sets off the AMG emblems which will consist off all 3 emblems. At the minute 2 sets have been prov sold, so if your interested PM me please. This will be the very last time i will be doing this and the only reason i am doing these one off sets is because i have too order replacement emblems for members that unfortunately had there emblems lost in transit.
Old 02-09-2018, 04:22 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
CL63
I’m in Eddie
Old 02-10-2018, 06:36 PM

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
W213 E63S Wagon
In for starter button!
Old 02-11-2018, 01:20 PM

Am going too offer members for 1 week only the 3 different AMG AFFALTERBACH emblems (HOOD, GEAR SHIFTER & STARTER BUTTON). As am not prepared too buy a large amount from my supplier the prices are unfortunately a bit higher.

​​​​​HOOD EMBLEM - $65.00
GEAR SHIFTER - $48.00
STARTER BUTTON EMBLEM - $59.00

ALL 3 AS A SET $150.00
Old 02-11-2018, 01:26 PM

CL63
Originally Posted by EDDIE12
Am going too offer members for 1 week only the 3 different AMG AFFALTERBACH emblems (HOOD, GEAR SHIFTER & STARTER BUTTON). As am not prepared too buy a large amount from my supplier the prices are unfortunately a bit higher.

​​​​​HOOD EMBLEM - $65.00
GEAR SHIFTER - $48.00
STARTER BUTTON EMBLEM - $59.00

ALL 3 AS A SET $150.00

Please list sizing for each application as we all have different models. And also please make clear as to whether each emblem is flat or concave to mount over existing star. Also what about the 52mm steering wheel application?

My car is coming out of a paint booth with emblems removed. If the hood emblem is concave to mount over existing star and my car doesnt have one, would the idea be to buy a factory star first to mount this over or can I use rubber cement to fill concave area? Please advise.

Last edited by CL63wide; 02-11-2018 at 01:32 PM.
Old 02-11-2018, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by CL63wide
Please list sizing for each application as we all have different models. And also please make clear as to whether each emblem is flat or concave to mount over existing star. Also what about the 52mm steering wheel application?

My car is coming out of a paint booth with emblems removed. If the hood emblem is concave to mount over existing star and my car doesnt have one, would the idea be to buy a factory star first to mount this over or can I use rubber cement to fill concave area? Please advise.
The hood emblem is 57mm roughly in diameter and is the perfect size and shape too cover the oem hood emblem. There is information on the shape and sizes and pictures on the threads except the starter button emblem which is new annd i should have a sample off next week hopefully. The 52mm emblem wasn't that popular so they only produced a handful off them which unfortunately means i can only get another 2 off them so decided not too offer them publicly. I personnally wouldn't recommend filling any off the emblems with rubber cement as they were designed too fit directly over the oem emblems/instruments too keep the cost down. As I've explained before am only offering these emblems one last time because am having too get replacement emblems for 4 members out off 30+ members that didn't receive there emblems because somehow they got lost in transit but thankfully they were fully insured and tracked. After this order is fulfilled and i know every single person has there emblems i will not be doing these emblems again.............

P.S i will post pictures off the starter button emblem when i receive it for anyone interested.......
Old 02-11-2018, 11:07 PM

Received 50 Likes on 39 Posts
2014 C63 AMG 507 sedan
I'll take a hood emblem.
Old 02-15-2018, 02:53 PM

Am placing the order on Sunday with my supplier, so if anyone else what's any emblem they need too be quick. This is definitely the last time I'll be offering these emblems.......
Old 02-15-2018, 03:29 PM

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
W213 E63S Wagon
In for the starter button.
Old 02-18-2018, 05:03 PM

One last BUMP...........
Old 02-22-2018, 08:15 PM

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
2013 C63 Coupe
I hope it's not too late! Hood emblem for me
Old 02-23-2018, 04:08 AM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
2012 C63 AMG BS, 2010 C63 AMG (sold), 2006 M3 (sold)
Do you ship to Tokyo Japan? I'm in for the set of three if it's not too late. Also the steering wheel & key embelem if there are any available. No worries if I missed the deadline.

Last edited by C63amg Tokyo; 02-23-2018 at 04:20 AM.
Old 02-26-2018, 04:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 C63 Coupe
I posted in the starter button thread but didn't see this one, I'd like to get in on all 3 if still possible, if not then I'll take whatever I can still get

Last edited by ANIKI; 02-26-2018 at 04:57 AM.
Old 02-26-2018, 09:27 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2014 C63 Coupe
I'll take a hood emblem if you still have any or plan to order some.
Old 02-26-2018, 11:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 C63 Coupe
Hey just making sure that everything went through, I've sent the payment for the trio along with shipping info. Thanks again
Old 02-26-2018, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by ANIKI
Hey just making sure that everything went through, I've sent the payment for the trio along with shipping info. Thanks again
Everything went though fine. Sent you a PM as well.

HOOD EMBLEMS - 3 LEFT
STARTER EMBLEMS - 1 LEFT
Old 02-27-2018, 02:50 PM

not to hijack eddies thread but I have extras in all sizes, 57, 52 and 29mm after he sells out for those who acted too late. Make sure he's sold out before contacting me.
LMAO, here we go again..... Just too let the members know. I have not sold or do i know were CL63wide has got these emblems from. What i will say is, i have been shown by my supplier a few different types/grades off these emblems I've sold too members and there is only 1 out off the 3 i would happily sell on. This is the way I've looked at them in the past, the fake AMG AFFALTERBACH key backs looks very similar and are around a 1/5 off the price off the genuine key back but after a while they change colour like a bronze colour and this is what I've seen happen with those other emblems. Am not saying these emblems are the same but i do guarantee the one's that I've sold will not degrade overtime. One more thing, the reason mine are more expensive than these emblems is because mine are from the UK so postage & insurance is going too cost considerably more ($22.00 America) and ($28.00 Canada) plus if any get lost, which has happened in the past. I make sure those members get replacement emblems sent out. Sorry about the rant,lol.............

3 HOOD EMBLEMS LEFT
1 STARTER BUTTON EMBLEM LEFT
Old 02-27-2018, 03:01 PM

CL63
LMAO, here we go again..... Just too let the members know. I have not sold or do i know were CL63wide has got these emblems from. What i will say is, i have been shown by my supplier a few different types/grades off the emblems I've sold too members and there is only 1 out off the 3 i would happily sell on. This is the way I've looked at it in the past, the fake AMG AFFALTERBACH key backs looks very similar and are around a 1/5 off the price off the genuine key back but after a while they change colour like a bronze colour and this is what I've seen happen with those other emblems. Am not saying these emblems are the same but i do guarantee the one's that I've sold will not degrade overtime. One more thing, the reason mine are more expensive than these emblems is because mine are from the UK so postage & insurance is going too cost considerably more ($22.00 America) and ($28.00 Canada) plus if any get lost, which has happened in the past. I make sure those members get replacement emblems sent out. Sorry about the rant,lol.............

3 HOOD EMBLEMS LEFT
1 STARTER BUTTON EMBLEM LEFT
Eddie, with all due respect, this is why nobody trusts you. You've been doing this passive aggressive BS over the years. The hurry up and wait - buy from me now crap (I only have 3 left garbage but miraculously you find a few more or "I will no longer be selling emblems, this is the last run because I need to order 200 at a time crap) where you act like the emblem martyr. Were tired of it. You say you have three left and I have a few extras and instead of keeping your mouth shut and sell your expensive emblems off, you decide that my few extras are a threat to you even after I specify to check with you first out of respect. This is an emblem thread, not an Eddie will manipulate the masses thread with propaganda.

I didn't want to say this but since you decided to declare emblem war...run an Eddie12 search as I did and see his MO. I assure you his emblems aren't made in the UK, they are shipped from his house UK...unless you have sourced yourself some hand stamped emblems from the Black Forest of Germany that we don't know about. Just search his name...You'll see whats going on.

I bought a few sets from someone that bought from Eddie so his entire premise is completely wrong.

Again, I went out of my way to say make sure Eddie was sold out before contacting me. What more do you want Eddie? Why should I start a brand new thread when you have three left and I have a few extras? Not even to mention, no one here lives in the UK with you and needs to pay that high shipping. I am in the states. If this isn't your hustle then just relax and after you sell out perhaps I can off my extras without you getting bent out of shape. Either you are performing a service for the guys in the forum and you are offering the last few emblems available or your hustling rent money by overcharging for the emblems....pick one.

Nobody here needs to pay $28 shipping and insurance for a $30 emblem. Sorry.

Last edited by CL63wide; 02-27-2018 at 06:02 PM.
Old 02-27-2018, 03:50 PM

Eddie in all due respect, this is why nobody trusts you. You always do the passive aggressive BS over the years. The hurry up and wait buy from me now crap (I only have 3 left garbage but miraculously you find a few more or "I will no longer be selling emblems, this is the last run because I need to order 200 at a time crap) where you act like the emblem martyr. Were tired of it and you seriously. You say you have three left and I have a few extras and instead of keeping your mouth shut and sell your expensive emblems, you decide that my few extras are a threat to you. This is an emblem thread, not an Eddie will manipulate the masses thread with propaganda.

I didn't want to say this but since you decided to declare war,,,run an Eddie12 search and see his MO. I assure you his emblems aren't made in the UK, they are shipped from UK...Huge difference unless you have sourced yourself some emblems from the black forrest that we don't know about. Just search his name...You'll see whats going on. I bought a few sets from someone that bought from Eddie so his entire premise is stupid and wrong. I went out of my way to say make sure Eddie is sold out before contacting me. What more do you want Eddie? Why should I start a new thread when you have three left and I have a few extras. Not even to mention, no one here lives in the UK and needs to pay that high shipping. I am in the states. If this isn't your hustle then just relax and after you sell out perhaps I can off my extras without you getting bent out of shape. Either you are performing a service for the guys in the forum and you are offering the last few emblems available or your hustling rent money by overcharging for the emblems....pick one.

Nobody here needs to pay $28 shipping and insurance for a $30 emblem. Sorry.
I hardly declared war over a few emblems, lol. You are the one that seems too be getting annoyed. All I said was that I didn't know anything about your emblems that you were trying too sell on my thread. Am not getting into this with you or anyone else for that matter. I have never said the emblems I sell are made in the UK as I personally don't have a clue were they come from but I do get them from a supplier in the UK. If no one trusts me then why do the same members buy them? I have explained before what the cost is involved with these emblems and the money I make from them isn't worth the time and bother involved with getting them and posting them out. The cost off shipping is what it is because they are insured for the price they are sold for. If I was that hard up for money that much, I wouldn't own a 2014 C63 for a start. The reason I did this last run off emblems was because I needed too get replacements for a few members that had there's lost in transit plus I was offered the new emblem for the push button starter which I thought would be nice. You came on too a thread that I made for these emblems after making your own thread but weren't getting any replies which is fine by me but you never made it clear that the emblems you were selling were indeed from a member that originally bought them from me in the first place. This is why I will 1000% not be offering these again, that is a guarantee. I ordered a few extra emblems like I've always done in the past. If you can supply these emblems and are willing too stand by them then be my guest. Am not on this forum too make my rent up either as I own my house, lol. Certainly look up my username (EDDIE12). I was a very active member on 2 Mitsubishi Evolution forums (MLR & EvoM) for nearly 10yrs. I owned a Evolution 9 which was featured in a few UK magazines over the years and I also sold loads off parts over the years without ever ripping anyone off. I did however find who manufactured all the carbon parts for Ralliart UK and got too know the owner which lead me too selling countless genuine Ralliart carbon front lips too members for 30% for the RRP price which did annoy a few traders. If I find a product that members like then I will do my best too help them get it and if they save money aswell then great. I always thought that was what makes a good car forum (members helping other members). Anyway, am finished trying too explain myself everytime someone gets a bee in there ****. The end......

Last edited by EDDIE12; 02-27-2018 at 03:53 PM.
Old 02-27-2018, 05:42 PM

CL63
I hardly declared war over a few emblems, lol. You are the one that seems too be getting annoyed. All I said was that I didn't know anything about your emblems that you were trying too sell on my thread. Am not getting into this with you or anyone else for that matter. I have never said the emblems I sell are made in the UK as I personally don't have a clue were they come from but I do get them from a supplier in the UK. If no one trusts me then why do the same members buy them? I have explained before what the cost is involved with these emblems and the money I make from them isn't worth the time and bother involved with getting them and posting them out. The cost off shipping is what it is because they are insured for the price they are sold for. If I was that hard up for money that much, I wouldn't own a 2014 C63 for a start. The reason I did this last run off emblems was because I needed too get replacements for a few members that had there's lost in transit plus I was offered the new emblem for the push button starter which I thought would be nice. You came on too a thread that I made for these emblems after making your own thread but weren't getting any replies which is fine by me but you never made it clear that the emblems you were selling were indeed from a member that originally bought them from me in the first place. This is why I will 1000% not be offering these again, that is a guarantee. I ordered a few extra emblems like I've always done in the past. If you can supply these emblems and are willing too stand by them then be my guest. Am not on this forum too make my rent up either as I own my house, lol. Certainly look up my username (EDDIE12). I was a very active member on 2 Mitsubishi Evolution forums (MLR & EvoM) for nearly 10yrs. I owned a Evolution 9 which was featured in a few UK magazines over the years and I also sold loads off parts over the years without ever ripping anyone off. I did however find who manufactured all the carbon parts for Ralliart UK and got too know the owner which lead me too selling countless genuine Ralliart carbon front lips too members for 30% for the RRP price which did annoy a few traders. If I find a product that members like then I will do my best too help them get it and if they save money aswell then great. I always thought that was what makes a good car forum (members helping other members). Anyway, am finished trying too explain myself everytime someone gets a bee in there ****. The end......
"The end" was exactly the take you were supposed to have the first time...Nobody needs to listen to the emblem police day after day. And since you don't know, let me tell you. Your emblems are made in China just like every other emblem thats non oem in the world. But I guess your emblems come from the better areas in China where the metals don't change color. Lastly "Evolution Eddie" may have indeed been a great guy, it's "Emblem Eddie" that concerns us.

Last edited by CL63wide; 02-27-2018 at 06:10 PM.
Old 03-03-2018, 08:26 AM

I have received all the emblems. I will get them all packaged and ready for posting asap and PM everyone there tracking numbers in due course. Thanks

REMAINING EMBLEMS LEFT
2 - HOOD EMBLEMS
1 - STARTER BUTTON EMBLEM
Old 03-05-2018, 01:25 PM

All emblems have been posted today and i've also PM'd everyone there tracking numbers including all members that had there original emblems lost in the post. Any problems with the tracking numbers please PM me. Thanks...........
Old 03-07-2018, 02:14 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
'21 GT4, ‘11 C63 P31, ‘04 VW .:R32, '88 Chrysler Conquest TSi, ‘15 Ram Longhorn, '
I have received all the emblems. I will get them all packaged and ready for posting asap and PM everyone there tracking numbers in due course. Thanks

REMAINING EMBLEMS LEFT
2 - HOOD EMBLEMS
1 - STARTER BUTTON EMBLEM
I am in for a hood emblem and started button if available. Thx
Old 03-08-2018, 08:23 PM

1 last hood emblem available............
Old 03-08-2018, 10:08 PM

CL63
A good tip is to fill the hood emblem with silicone before applying. This makes the emblem far more solid and heavy - less prone to denting.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 3D AMG/AFFALTERBACH Bonnet emblem