Sponsored by:

Installed Spacers *With Pics*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2017, 03:13 PM

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
2013 C63 Coupe
Installed Spacers *With Pics*

What's up guys. Just installed some spacers and a lug conversion kit yesterday. Install was... It doesn't take a scientist lol. Take the wheels off, clean the threads, pop in the lugs, torque em and you're done. I went with 83mm studs with 12mm spacers in the rear and 15mm in the front. Just for the basic info as well, it's stock P30 suspension with the stock 235x18 up front and 255x18 out back.

Hers's some pics from the install yesterday and after a bath today lol!!

The first 2 are stock, the next 2 are with spacers installed and the last 2 the before/after of the studs.

Today, got a quick car wash... Clearly, the car needed it lol. Stopped off on a cruise and took some pics with the phone.

So that's pretty much it. I've only had the car for around 2 months, so more to come in the future! I plan on getting a front lip, a rear spoiler and a rear diffuser, next. Also, I'll order some satin or matte black wrap soon to get rid of all that chrome trim. Figured I'd get most of the easy aesthetic work done first lol. Doesn't take much to make these cars look nice

Let me know if you guys have any questions
Old 07-02-2017, 08:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 P30 C63 AMG
Looks great! Where did you get the spacers from? I'm on stock P30 suspension and stock wheels and tires as well.