C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

WTB Headers (MBH, ARH, kleeman, etc) and any other upgrades

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2017, 12:17 PM

Received 113 Likes on 87 Posts
2012 C63, 2014 E550
WTB Headers (MBH, ARH, kleeman, etc) and any other upgrades

Cross posted in classifieds but I figure this may get more views. Looking to beef up my c63 coupe. My location is canada. Please pm or post here!

Mostly interested in just headers for now. But also interested in coilovers, ROW boxes, 44o cooler, and any other track/performance upgrades. Figure this can make both of us happy since there's no way to recoup the cost of your mods if youre throwing it in when selling your car. I will buy any parts as long as I don't currently have them and youre offering VALUE. I'll even buy rear tyres (275) if youre going to give me a good price. I dont mean to lowball you, but I'm not in a rush and I'll basically buy whatever I deem is the best bang for my buck right now.
Old 07-10-2017, 01:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 369 Likes on 184 Posts
C63 AMG
I have a brand new strut bar, located in Toronto as well.

PM Me for details.

Kris

Originally Posted by NotABaller
Cross posted in classifieds but I figure this may get more views. Looking to beef up my c63 coupe. My location is canada. Please pm or post here!

Mostly interested in just headers for now. But also interested in coilovers, ROW boxes, 44o cooler, and any other track/performance upgrades. Figure this can make both of us happy since there's no way to recoup the cost of your mods if youre throwing it in when selling your car. I will buy any parts as long as I don't currently have them and youre offering VALUE. I'll even buy rear tyres (275) if youre going to give me a good price. I dont mean to lowball you, but I'm not in a rush and I'll basically buy whatever I deem is the best bang for my buck right now.
Old 07-12-2017, 08:12 PM

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
2012 C63 AMG
I doubt you'll find a 44o cooling package used. They are rare as is and very few people would ever take them off the car. On top of that, the only reason to ever put a 44o on your car is if you're going to track it, otherwise it's a waste of $$.

I know cuz I have one on my car :-)

Other than that, GL with your search!!! Looking forward to hearing about your car as it evolves.