C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Mikes power pipe and SoCal's best exhaust shop bar none: Rogers Exhaust in Fontana

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2017, 12:56 AM

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 W204 c63 507
Mikes power pipe and SoCal's best exhaust shop bar none: Rogers Exhaust in Fontana

I have to take the time to properly give Rogers Exhausr shop in Fontana a shout out and a huge shout out to Mikes power Pipe! Wields are top notch. Sparks moved my racing cats that Serge deemed impossible without some heavy modification and will take all day....they got done in an hour. For $100.

Serge, from Benzworks from the get go said it would be impossible to fit my cats up towards my collectors without a midpipe fabbed by him for $1200. His mechanics would walk up to me and ask me what I wanted done. We both agreed it was feasible but Serge would shoot them down with a look and all of a sudden it wouldn't fit...again.. When I refused, he told me I should return mikes power pipe cause it's mild steel.. I said no, he relents but doesn't want to move my HFC says it's impossible , my cats are 3.5" diameter I dare anyone to try to find a smaller 200 cell metallic core.

I shouldn't make this post about Serge's business model but about the amazing people that made the "impossible" possible for a price almost too low for the quality and care they put into their products!bMike planned the midpipe with me until 3am. Calls me every step of the way. From prepackaing, instructions and to save me money but taking his time to make it easier for the exhaust shop to take over. Thanks again buddy.
The following users liked this post:
Silversun262 (08-21-2017)