Anyone Selling a Stock Catback Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2017, 01:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C63 AMG
Anyone Selling a Stock Catback Exhaust

Hi guys,

I currently have the agency power valvetronic exhaust system on my car, but unfortunately with all the resonators deleted, it is still relatively quiet. I have a few local friends with c63's who have resonator deletes on the stock catback and it makes the exact sound I am looking for.
If anyone is selling a catback for a great price...let me know!

Mo
Old 11-09-2017, 09:05 PM

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
2013 P31 C63 Coupe
I'm in the same boat as you. My armytrix catback wasn't as loud as i hoped it to be. It is barely louder than stock, thought I wasted a few thousands, buuuuut I will be getting headers in the near future. So, I figured that once they are installed, i'll definitely be much louder when I want to be but just as quiet as stock when I need to be.
Old 11-09-2017, 09:54 PM

Received 113 Likes on 87 Posts
2012 C63, 2014 E550
Originally Posted by Morgan Hobbs
Hi guys,

I currently have the agency power valvetronic exhaust system on my car, but unfortunately with all the resonators deleted, it is still relatively quiet. I have a few local friends with c63's who have resonator deletes on the stock catback and it makes the exact sound I am looking for.
If anyone is selling a catback for a great price...let me know!

Mo
If it's sound/exhaust note you're looking for then I think you're better off spending that $$ on headers rather than stock catback
Old 11-12-2017, 05:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by NotABaller
If it's sound/exhaust note you're looking for then I think you're better off spending that $$ on headers rather than stock catback

Thought about going that route, but I cannot seem to justify the price for the headers. Plus, imo it will be far too loud after headers so that is another thing keeping me from doing it. I think stock headers with straight all the way back would be plenty loud enough. But, I can't seem to find anything.

I do not want super loud, I just feel like my agency power is keeping my car from having the classic 6.2L AMG exhaust note that it should have!
Old 11-12-2017, 06:29 PM

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
2013 P31 C63 Coupe
Originally Posted by Morgan Hobbs
Thought about going that route, but I cannot seem to justify the price for the headers. Plus, imo it will be far too loud after headers so that is another thing keeping me from doing it. I think stock headers with straight all the way back would be plenty loud enough. But, I can't seem to find anything.

I do not want super loud, I just feel like my agency power is keeping my car from having the classic 6.2L AMG exhaust note that it should have!
If you want straight pipes all the way back, then you can literally bring that to any exhaust shop and they'll fabricate the pipes for you. For the quad tips, i have some for sale for $150 + shipping from my c350 conversion that I reverted back to stock. If you want stock resonators and straight pipe muffler with the quad tips, I'll sell you the resonator and tips for $400 shipped. I've started the car with muffler on/off the car and they honestly sound very similar with mufflers off being only 10-25% louder. Pm me if you're actually interested so we can work out the details.

Last edited by myn8m3is8ndy; 11-12-2017 at 06:31 PM.