Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Magic 20 whp intake spacers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2017 | 10:38 PM

C63 p31 coupe, Clk550 cab, M3 coupe, LS430, 750LI
Originally Posted by Ambystom01
So what? If a claim can be discredited, that claim is factually flawed.

Basically, you don't want to do a dyno comparison because you're worried it will prove that the spacers didn't give you an extra 15-25 whp, as you claimed.
Where do you come up with this? MazPuto requested in the previous thread about these, he wanted to try them to post results. How is, giving him a platform to factually, not opinion based, prove that this is a joke. It actually sounds like you guys are afraid of the results. I'm a humble person. If I'm proved wrong by results not opinions, then I'm wrong. But i doubt all of you will do the same. Its an outright challenge to anyone in the sac area who thinks this is bull. But you guys are *****ing out.
Old 12-05-2017 | 10:42 PM

C63 amg Custom 67 Camaro GLK 350 4matic 2017 AMG GTS
Originally Posted by SactownP31
Hey Maztubater, I was thinking. How bout you drive to Sac. No, not trying to lay you out. Bring your c63. Do a dyno base with your row airbox (I'm assuming) then throw my "garbage" on and do a back to back on your car then repeat for mine. Its fast and easy that way we just unclip the y pipe and lower airboxes. 2 independent dyno test same day. Will warn you in advance, I work a lot so scheduling would be the biggest hurdle.
Yes meeting you is one if the most coveted things I wish to do. But here is the problem. I'm not going to Suckramento to do this. Bring it to me and I can put it with a team of people who would test this objectively and on video. I asked one of the people who was selling this to do just that, but wanted me to pay for it first which I won't do. I know for a fact that this won't and could never work. I mean seriously, don't you think all of the performance manufacturers would have put this out long ago? Renntech, weistech, AMG, Mercedes, Brabus, none of them did this. So some backyard guy does this and makes a magical 20hp and none of the others with millions of R&D didn't think of this? Yeah right. Oh and you feel it between certain RPM's. This is a colossal waste of time.
Old 12-05-2017 | 10:45 PM

Honestly if you wanted to add horsepower you would have put NOS injection system nozzles in this spacer and it and it would have been a lot more believable.
Old 12-05-2017 | 11:07 PM

Problem is you don't know. You're using your thoughts and assumptions and stating it as facts. No, till you actually have data, then it's just your opinion. Same goes for me. Till I have data it's just my opinion. Problem is, even with data you and others will not accept the results. So whats the point? I Only want to know what I'm at after all mods are done. Underdrive Pulley and Idlers are going on next. Was planning dyno and review but nevermind that. As it will result in a ****storm like this one. Led by you and you know who.
Old 12-05-2017 | 11:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 C63 AMG
Problem is you don't know. You're using your thoughts and assumptions and stating it as facts. No, till you actually have data, then it's just your opinion. Same goes for me. Till I have data it's just my opinion. Problem is, even with data you and others will not accept the results. So whats the point? I Only want to know what I'm at after all mods are done. Underdrive Pulley and Idlers are going on next. Was planning dyno and review but nevermind that. As it will result in a ****storm like this one. Led by you and you know who.
Send me your spacers and i'll do back to back dynos (at my cost) then supply the raw data dump of everything.
Old 12-05-2017 | 11:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
Can you data log your car and do a few pulls in 3rd to redline with and without the spacers.

Log throttle,rpms,maf GS/sec and timing
Old 12-05-2017 | 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Jasonoff
Send me your spacers and i'll do back to back dynos (at my cost) then supply the raw data dump of everything.
I like where this is heading. PM inbound.
Old 12-05-2017 | 11:37 PM

Till I have data it's just my opinion
It's not an opinion. It either works or doesn't work. It' nnot opinion based. It's like a flat earth believer. I have heard these idiots say, "it's my opinion that the earth is flat". But that is not an opinion. The earth isn't flat and those are facts. The same applies here. The fact it, these don't or cannot work. It does absolutely nothing mechanicaly oor with airflow in which it creates an advantage. You "think" they work. They don't. I know they don't. And my experience does trump your opinions.
Old 12-05-2017 | 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mazspeed
It's not an opinion. It either works or doesn't work. It' nnot opinion based. It's like a flat earth believer. I have heard these idiots say, "it's my opinion that the earth is flat". But that is not an opinion. The earth isn't flat and those are facts. The same applies here. The fact it, these don't or cannot work. It does absolutely nothing mechanicaly oor with airflow in which it creates an advantage. You "think" they work. They don't. I know they don't. And my experience does trump your opinions.
Listen til either of us proves it with data. They're just opinions. You may have more experience with cars, but have NONE with this product.
Old 12-06-2017 | 12:06 AM

Whatever space cadet if you think this thing ads 1 horsepower or 1 foot pound of torque you're as dumb as you sound and you sound really stupid. The fact that you don't even know what an opinion means is not even surprising to me.
Old 12-06-2017 | 12:24 AM

a unicorn tuned p30 e63
Originally Posted by BLKROKT
Of all the stupid things you’ve said - and there have been many - this may be the best yet. Let’s NOT assume it’s 5whp because it’s just not. Sure, magic airbox spacers are just like the Renntech box (the gains in that box are probably more due to the shape and size of the intake tubes POST MAF, not because the lower box is bigger). There’s so much fail in your post. You guys are both dumb and delusional

If you guys are even capable of a thought experiment, think about what would happen if you took off the box bottoms all together. NOTHING. The air still has to go through the filter. There is no box restriction to solve. Seriously, are you guys just trolling because you both sound retarded arguing against physics and common sense.

Neither of you guys are going to feel 5hp or even 10hp on a 500hp car. It’s a 1% difference. You’re both imagining things.
here you go again barking up the same tree that let u get near the top and then sent you back to the ground on your dumb ***.

you fell for it man, congrats. forget the 1-5whp i said, i even said dyno variance. you’re so stuck on these spacers not doing anything WITHOUT ANY FACTS you immediately attack me and everyone on them not making nothing rather than the big picture. which in fact is, so you put the spacers on and boom you get a few more whp, wether it’s the spacers or dyno variance don’t matter oh get a number. ur fixed on these things not working. is your stomach upset about the shoe you never ate? cmon bro relax. you mean to tell me you think the renntech box makes 10whp due to the size of the intake tubes post maf?

i do agree with one thing you said you’re right i prolly wouldn’t feel 10hp in my 600hp* car.

to the OP thank you for the different combinations you gave blkbetty and mazhater it was comical.

Last edited by Infiniti; 12-06-2017 at 12:28 AM.
Old 12-06-2017 | 12:35 AM

Just doing my civil duty, Infiniti. Im still wondering why MasChorizo can't seperare fact from opinion. I'm trying to keep this lax but he keeps going full retard
Old 12-06-2017 | 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by Infiniti
here you go again barking up the same tree that let u get near the top and then sent you back to the ground on your dumb ***.

you fell for it man, congrats. forget the 1-5whp i said, i even said dyno variance. you’re so stuck on these spacers not doing anything WITHOUT ANY FACTS
Shouldn’t the fact that they won’t independently test these and or send a few sets out to people to test who have the ability to do so be enough for you? No, the guy told me to go to SCal to see a shop he knows put them on my car knowing full well I won’t drive 400 miles to test some thin plastic on my car. Also would they allow me to verify the correction numbers into the dyno computer? Sounds like a big waste of time. And why doesn’t any race team in the world use some sort of spacer for their intake manifolds?
NOS makes this very thing, but does so with carbs and charge plates for their NOS systems but they could very easily just make one and sell it as a quick hit of 5hp and people would stand in line to gain 5hp. The fact that none of these manufacturers who spend hundreds of millions of R&D didn’t try this at some point and found out it did nothing, and moved on. It doesn’t hold or flow more air. It’s not fixing an issue that doesn’t exist. Now many factory race teams are critical in R&D for most manufacturers in racing. They are the ones who find power in the motors and years later it trickles down into the production cars. Not 1 car currently being made has any secondary spacer to create power where none existed before. If they did, they just make the intake that much thicker and boom, no need for any such device. So no, it’s not an opinion, it’s a fact. No testing tells me this. Their reluctance to let me test it tells me the same thing. And I have the means to do it, which is why they won’t pony it up.

Last edited by Mazspeed; 12-06-2017 at 12:52 AM.
Old 12-06-2017 | 12:50 AM

Just doing my civil duty, Infiniti. Im still wondering why MasChorizo can't seperare fact from opinion. I'm trying to keep this lax but he keeps going full retard
it’s “separate” you moron. If you’re going to accuse someone of being a retard, try not being one yourself. How do you wake up in the morning and not accidentally kill yourself before your morning Cheerios?
Old 12-06-2017 | 01:01 AM

a unicorn tuned p30 e63
Shouldn’t the fact that they won’t independently test these and or send a few sets out to people to test who have the ability to do so be enough for you? No, the guy told me to go to SCal to see a shop he knows put them on my car knowing full well I won’t drive 400 miles to test some thin plastic on my car. Also would they allow me to verify the correction numbers into the dyno computer? Sounds like a big waste of time. And why doesn’t any race team in the world use some sort of spacer for their intake manifolds?
NOS makes this very thing, but does so with carbs and charge plates for their NOS systems but they could very easily just make one and sell it as a quick hit of 5hp and people would stand in line to gain 5hp. The fact that none of these manufacturers who spend hundreds of millions of R&D didn’t try this at some point and found out it did nothing, and moved on. It doesn’t hold or flow more air. It’s not fixing an issue that doesn’t exist. Now many factory race teams are critical in R&D for most manufacturers in racing. They are the ones who find power in the motors and years later it trickles down into the production cars. Not 1 car currently being made has any secondary spacer to create power where none existed before. If they did, they just make the intake that much thicker and boom, no need for any such device. So no, it’s not an opinion, it’s a fact. No testing tells me this. Their reluctance to let me test it tells me the same thing. And I have the means to do it, which is why they won’t pony it up.
all this sounds fancy and well written, fact is this player, you have NO FACTS, OR BEFORE AND AFTER data to back this up you have none and you’ve said it many times so please shut up with all your race teams and other peoples r&d. when you have cold facts and back to back dyno or logs or anything for that matter keep your thoughts and wonderful experience to yourself. bro does your c63 have any power? any mods? any fantastic race tune? anything? i want to know because i have a m156 that’s makes real power all motor. i did things a little differently and did some things others didn’t think would work, my car puts down sick power and runs well even when it’s not running the best it can 😂. if every member listened to all the shyt you talked everyone would have a boring time with their m156 and it would probably be slow.
Old 12-06-2017 | 01:15 AM

all this sounds fancy and well written, fact is this player, you have NO FACTS, OR BEFORE AND AFTER data to back this up you have none and you’ve said it many times so please shut up with all your race teams and other peoples r&d. when you have cold facts and back to back dyno or logs or anything for that matter keep your thoughts and wonderful experience to yourself. bro does your c63 have any power? any mods? any fantastic race tune? anything? i want to know because i have a m156 that’s makes real power all motor. i did things a little differently and did some things others didn’t think would work, my car puts down sick power and runs well even when it’s not running the best it can 😂. if every member listened to all the shyt you talked everyone would have a boring time with their m156 and it would probably be slow.
Oh no. It's a my car is faster than your car pissing match. Yes I have mods and I could care less if your car is faster than mine. I can beat you on the track with a lesser car. That's a fact.
Now do I have any data on some piece of plastic? No, do they? No. So go *** yourself.
Old 12-06-2017 | 01:21 AM

if every member listened to all the shyt you talked everyone would have a boring time with their m156 and it would probably be slow.
The fact that you defend something like this shows your lack of intelligence. But thank you for telling me that I wrote "all this sounds fancy and well written" words. I just hope you could understand them all. You know, the 4 letter variety. None of what I wrote was fancy or well written. It's just that you're an idiot and you think that it was. It's on an ipad for god's sake. Wow, just wow.
Old 12-06-2017 | 01:25 AM

a unicorn tuned p30 e63
Oh no. It's a my car is faster than your car pissing match. Yes I have mods and I could care less if your car is faster than mine. I can beat you on the track with a lesser car. That's a fact.
Now do I have any data on some piece of plastic? No, do they? No. So go *** yourself.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA are you so mad at my valid points using your own continuous post about you not having data or facts that your ego and mind defaults to ignorance? i didn’t get into anything about who has a faster car bro i just asked if you had mods, a guy with your immense race team knowledge should have a bad *** perfectly race team engineered modded m156 raced out! you have no data of your own so shut up about the spacers bro you're mad cause i just shut you the **** up and i really didn’t want to. there was data on the first thread, shoes didn’t get ate and claims got hated on. then you say u can take a lessor car and beat me at at track AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA bro you don’t even know who i am or what i can or can’t do. wait nvm you’re lewis hamilton aren’t you? you can beat me at a track with a lessor car and that’s a fact? bro you are a joke and you talk **** to others? mazlame you need a tampon.
Old 12-06-2017 | 01:30 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA are you so mad at my valid points using your own continuous post about you not having data or facts that your ego and mind defaults to ignorance? i didn’t get into anything about who has a faster car bro i just asked if you had mods, a guy with your immense race team knowledge should have a bad *** perfectly race team engineered modded m156 raced out! you have no data of your own so shut up about the spacers bro you're mad cause i just shut you the **** up and i really didn’t want to. there was data on the first thread, shoes didn’t get ate and claims got hated on. then you say u can take a lessor car and beat me at at track AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA bro you don’t even know who i am or what i can or can’t do. wait nvm you’re lewis hamilton aren’t you? you can beat me at a track with a lessor car and that’s a fact? bro you are a joke and you talk **** to others? mazlame you need a tampon.

No way that you're 18 years old yet. No way. I'm not sure if I should laugh hysterically at you or feel pity for you and your family. Either way, I'm thankful that I get to avoid children like you in real life. I can just pass you aside like a gust of wind.

Intel inside Idiot outside.
Old 12-06-2017 | 01:34 AM

Maz, Dude you're seriously ****ed up. My offer for the back to back dynos is off the table. You're way too unstable. Don't want you go full retard anywhere near me or my car.
Old 12-06-2017 | 01:37 AM

a unicorn tuned p30 e63
No way that you're 18 years old yet. No way. I'm not sure if I should laugh hysterically at you or feel pity for you and your family. Either way, I'm thankful that I get to avoid children like you in real life. I can just pass you aside like a gust of wind.

Intel inside Idiot outside.
let me dumb it down for you

YOU HAVE NO FACTS BEFORE OR AFTER AS YOU yes YOU have said on many post. shut the **** up about the spacers until you have cold facts. they have claims and as you may or may not know claims and dynos were hated on in the previous post.mazlame let me break this down again using your own words.....you have no solid facts so you can’t say yay or nay, take your race team experience and ur theories and fly a kite.

Last edited by Infiniti; 12-06-2017 at 01:43 AM.
Old 12-06-2017 | 01:37 AM

Maz, Dude you're seriously ****ed up. My offer for the back to back dynos is off the table. You're way too unstable. Don't want you go full retard anywhere near me or my car.
Don't worry little fella. I was not coming up there to test your car with your plastic magic HP maker. I have other important things in life to do, and meeting someone who has so little in the brain department is a very low priority for me. And as far as full retard goes, you have shown your car has to deal with it's own on a full time basis. Good luck selling your plastic magic HP maker. You'll need it.
Old 12-06-2017 | 01:39 AM

let me dumb it down
You have done quite a bit of that. Thank you for proving it to everyone. Not that we didn't know this already. But thanks. You certainly didn't need my help.
Old 12-06-2017 | 01:41 AM

fly a kite.
Oh, ok. I'll go do that now. Thanks.
Old 12-06-2017 | 01:48 AM

Don't worry little fella. I was not coming up there to test your car with your plastic magic HP maker. I have other important things in life to do, and meeting someone who has so little in the brain department is a very low priority for me. And as far as full retard goes, you have shown your car has to deal with it's own on a full time basis. Good luck selling your plastic magic HP maker. You'll need it.
They're Aluminum magic spacers *******. Get it right. As for having more important things to do. You don't. You've made more post and spent more time on this thread, than me. Also which car are you talking about? The c63? The clk550 cab? The 750li? The LS430? Or my poor old beater m3?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Magic 20 whp intake spacers