Sponsored by:

C63 Black Series Kit Help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2018, 11:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 AMG
C63 Black Series Kit Help

Hi all first off i am new to the site i have dipped in now and again for information and decided it would be much better if i became a member . I know this has been asked before but some of the threads are older and i really just want everyones opinion on trying to source and fit a black series kit for a c63.

At the moment I own a C63 Coupe 2011 and i have been searching far and wide for a black series kit in the UK to have it delivered and fitted in Belfast most of the companies i have contacted said they no longer sell the kit for various reasons but it just seems impossible to find one or at least one of a good quality. However this week I have found a company called SR66 Design who sell a kit at 2600 Euro among other kits, they have a small you tube channel that shows kits they have sold and i think fitted to SL's, A5's among a few others they have an Instagram again small but update images etc daily there is a few reviews and the guy emailing me from the company can be found associated with the company they are based in Poland.
Has anyone heard of the company before that can maybe give advice or information about them as the work the claim to do looks pretty sweet but the price seems very cheap.

Also is it possible to buy a C63 Black Series panels etc off a Mercedes Dealer.

Sorry this might be a very generic and boring topic but if anyone has heard of these guys before it would be a great help.

Old 06-14-2018, 05:50 PM

Received 100 Likes on 46 Posts
C63
This conversion is only something to get involved in if you keep the car for a long time. It will be worth no more, perhaps less if you plan on getting rid of it.

Personally I think some of the carbon styling options for the standard are the better option, perhaps de-tint your car too as everything looks blacked out and it’s hiding some of the lines.

Another option is to widen the rear fenders only. Any good body shop can do this and you won’t need any other parts, perhaps just Black Series rear arch liners. Have a look at HMS fender flares for inspiration.
The following users liked this post:
Spartansv3 (06-15-2018)
Old 06-15-2018, 05:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Cozy
This conversion is only something to get involved in if you keep the car for a long time. It will be worth no more, perhaps less if you plan on getting rid of it.

Personally I think some of the carbon styling options for the standard are the better option, perhaps de-tint your car too as everything looks blacked out and it’s hiding some of the lines.

Another option is to widen the rear fenders only. Any good body shop can do this and you won’t need any other parts, perhaps just Black Series rear arch liners. Have a look at HMS fender flares for inspiration.

Thanks i do intend on keeping the car for as long as I can I love everything about it and always wanted one, ultimately all i wanted was wider arches as I loved the touring car look of the black series I dont want any fast and furious looking mods just wider arches black series bonnet etc nothing major but i was in love with the black series kit, Ill have a look at the HMS Flares thanks for the reply.