Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Window Trim Clip

Old 09-18-2018, 01:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Liked 318 Times in 236 Posts
'10 C63
Window Trim Clip

I searched but can't seem to find a part number. I am looking for the passenger side rear window trim retaining clip. I can only seem to find the whole trim assembly for like $75. Are the clips sold separately? I broke one. Thanks.

Old 09-18-2018, 06:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Liked 318 Times in 236 Posts
'10 C63
If no one knows, I might just glue that end piece back on. there is no way for the back edge to come up base on how it sits under the rest of the door trim, so the clip is not really needed. it's hardly noticeable too.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Liked 156 Times in 133 Posts
2014 C63 507 with LSD Polar White
Originally Posted by chrisridebike8 View Post
If no one knows, I might just glue that end piece back on. there is no way for the back edge to come up base on how it sits under the rest of the door trim, so the clip is not really needed. it's hardly noticeable too.
Mercedes seems to like to make you guy parts just to get clips - that front engine cover is the same deal - have to buy the whole cover for 100 bucks to get the 5 clips that the dealer routinely looses when they remove the cover for maintenance. EPC doesn't show a part number for a clip for that trim - they show one for the inside trim but nothing for the outside, do you have a pic of the clip - sometimes they just re-use one from other locations and the dealer can match it up if they have a good parts guy, other times like the engine cover there is nothing that works that mercedes will sell you and you have to buy the whole part which sucks.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:05 AM

Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts
2014 C300 4Matic
I broke one of those clips when I was blacking out my window trim. From what I understand you have to buy the whole trim piece to get the clip. I just used some epoxy and glued it back together.
The following users liked this post: Mully78
chrisridebike8 (09-19-2018)