Sponsored by:

Issues witEuroFlash

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2018, 04:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'13 C63 (P31 - Sedan)
Issues witEuroFlash

Hi all, I recently purchased a ‘13 C63 (P31 Sedan) and the previous owner gave me the MyGenius device with V6 and V7 tunes loaded. He wasn’t happy with V7 (detonation at higher rpms) so sold it on the stock map. I called Eurocharged and they recommended spark plugs which I just did with the service B in preparation for trying V7.
Before using the tuner I want to save the stock tune so I downloaded EuroFlash and MyGenius software from EC’s website. The problem is I can’t get EuroFlash to work. It’s keeps asking me to download drivers which I do but never opens. I tried the software on my Mac and it’s not recognizing the handheld is connected via usb. I’m getting frustrated and don’t know if there is another way to ensure I can flash back to stock. It’s concerning the software is giving me this much trouble but I want to give it another shot since I know everyone speaks highly of EC.
Old 10-14-2018, 04:47 PM

Received 39 Likes on 20 Posts
W204 C63
I assume you’ve reinstalled the software, removed drivers and performed a fresh reboot before reinstalling again? It sounds like your computer isn’t recognizing the device, try another PC with atleast W7.
Old 10-14-2018, 05:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'13 C63 (P31 - Sedan)
Originally Posted by C63AMGeez
I assume you’ve reinstalled the software, removed drivers and performed a fresh reboot before reinstalling again? It sounds like your computer isn’t recognizing the device, try another PC with atleast W7.
Correct, reinstalled/rebooted several times. My Mac doesn’t recognize the MyGenius is connected. The PC with Windows won’t open EuroFlash. If I can use it on either of my two computers it’s not worth having imo.

Is there something specific I need to do for the drivers other than follow the system prompts to download?
Old 10-14-2018, 10:01 PM

Received 50 Likes on 39 Posts
2014 C63 AMG 507 sedan
The MyGenius does not work with a Mac. You’ll have to use a windows based PC. It’s common to install multiple updates before it’ll work too.

You can can always reach out to eurocharged if you continue to have issues.