Sponsored by:

Mode carbon lead time accuracy??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2019, 10:15 PM

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts
this place is a joke
Mode carbon lead time accuracy??

Has anyone had any experience with mode carbons lead time being accurate? I was told 4-6 weeks for my rear diffuser and I’m on 8 weeks now. They just had a new mould made but was told it would be on schedule and it’s not at all
Old 09-17-2019, 02:11 PM

Received 83 Likes on 47 Posts
W463
I have Mode Carbon 2012+ C63 rear carbon fiber diffuser that I purchased from BLKRKT (he can vouch for it and its authentic). There is a slight 1/2" scratch on the underside of it but you cannot see it once mounted otherwise is near perfect.

PM me if you want more photos and info.
The following users liked this post:
BLKROKT (09-17-2019)
Old 09-17-2019, 05:52 PM

this place is a joke
Originally Posted by dekraboy
I have Mode Carbon 2012+ C63 rear carbon fiber diffuser that I purchased from BLKRKT (he can vouch for it and its authentic). There is a slight 1/2" scratch on the underside of it but you cannot see it once mounted otherwise is near perfect.

PM me if you want more photos and info.
Looking for lead/build time accuracy not the quality of the product
Old 09-19-2019, 02:40 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 170 Likes on 118 Posts
E90 M3, F80 M3, C63 507, F90 M5
Upon purchasing the item, we made it clear to you that we lost a ton of our molds due to over-usage.

It is not easy for us to anticipate r&d time-frames, as we are relying on many counter parts to produce the molds.

We have assured you through email that your Luftstrom Rear Diffuser is currently in production.

Once again, we appreciate your patience and will have an update for you very soon.
Old 09-19-2019, 03:26 PM

this place is a joke
Originally Posted by Mode Carbon
Upon purchasing the item, we made it clear to you that we lost a ton of our molds due to over-usage.

It is not easy for us to anticipate r&d time-frames, as we are relying on many counter parts to produce the molds.

We have assured you through email that your Luftstrom Rear Diffuser is currently in production.

Once again, we appreciate your patience and will have an update for you very soon.
Yup you guys have been great through this whole thing couldn’t be happier with the customer service this was posted prior to the last couple emails back and forth between us appreciate the communication through this process only reason for the post was I was told 4-6 and we’re at 8 weeks now no worries though things are coming together just waiting on that shipped notification looking forward to it