C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Drive Cycle for C63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2020, 02:56 PM
IB Staff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Took a chance this AM and went back to the testing place, if you fail you can have it done for free the second time.......Told the tech what was going on and he said let's see if the drive cycle is done......hum....did not know he or anyone could do that, he said it is a go all ok.
Confused because I had exactly 19 miles on it from the fix. On the way home from the shop it was 18 miles on it I ran it aggressively, parked it until today (two weeks ago was the fix) .....so very confused why there is so many different nad varying ways to get it cleared again.....that notwithstanding I am good for two more years.

Thank you for your input.
Old 12-19-2022, 06:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C63 AMG Coupe
Originally Posted by roguec63amg
UPDAAAAAATE!
All you *******s in any state but Cali can suck it. You get away with murder..in fact I think murder is now less of a crime than having a tuned car in California.
1. The car did have a tune of some unknown origin that was keeping the monitors "not ready".
2. Our very own factory Mercedes service centers don't know what they are talking about and are only scheming for my pocket book (no duh?).
3. Eurocharged did in fact know what they are selling and how well it would work. YAY! The car drives much smoother, more mid and oh yah PASSED FOOKING SMOG WITH ALL MONITORS RUNNING!
Big thanks to Case and Jerry for the help.
4. The MyGenius HHT did just fine and if it doesn't work for you then you messed up. Pretty simple really.
5. The Becker Catback exhaust you find on eBay sounds great, fits great and provides a satisfying growl without the drone at a great price.
6. If you are in Cali and have similar problems with your c63 follow this terrible thread or just contact me for the skinny on what it takes to get er done in Cali officially...sort of..in a way.

Oh and if you want a full Supersprint exhaust for non-California smog or track days I still have one for sale.
roguec63amg - I am having the same issues, trying to get my 2012 C63 AMG Coupe to pass smog but O2 sensor not passing, all others sensors are passing. What you do to pass?
Old 12-19-2022, 06:26 PM

Received 115 Likes on 70 Posts
2009 c63
Originally Posted by clovisc63amg
roguec63amg - I am having the same issues, trying to get my 2012 C63 AMG Coupe to pass smog but O2 sensor not passing, all others sensors are passing. What you do to pass?
Do you have a copy of the stock file? Many people just reload the stock file a few weeks before testing.