13 C63
ARH LTs
RoW boxes
Eurocharged V7 tune
New (dry) air filters
new OEM injectors
new OEM plugs
new (less than 5k mi) primary O2 sensors
Car is awesome exceppppt these recurring misfires I have every like 2500 miles or so. When I first got the car several months ago, the misfires occured. I swapped everything indicated above (injectors, plugs, O2s, air filters) just to try and track it down. Still misfired. Cleaned the MAFs with some cleaner and voila. Misfires gone. Drove car for about 2000 miles and they came back. The misfire codes are miscellaneous cylinder numbers (both banks) along with the general misfire codes. Blew the MAFs and air filters out again, and back in business for another 2000 miles. And here we are again, back with various misfires. This time I cleaned the MAFs and put another new set of filters in and now here we are, this time only probably 150- 200 miles later and the car was misfiring this morning. Is this a sign of MAFs going bad? I am not super keen to buy airboxes just to try another pair of MAFs only to be pissing away the 400 dollars or whatever it is at the attempt. It just seems weird to me that the issue keeps going away everytime I clean the MAFs; Its just hard to believe thats the issue and they really are THAT sensitive. Any thoughts?