Sponsored by:

What is this random error ? Sensors?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2021, 06:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w204 C63 AMG
What is this random error ? Sensors?

It’s seems as if I jus can’t escape random repairs this year from my 2010. This morning on the way to run regular errands, my c63 out of nowhere after about maybe 10km/h my ABS and everything came off and the dash said “check tire indicator” not sure if that was exactly it but on those lines.

Of course before posting I did research and I did the “sensor reset” by turning the steering wheel left and right hoping it would fix but guess not. next thing gonna wait a few mins for it to heat up hopefully that helps. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Hoping it’s the sensor but it’s jus such an inconvenience and hoping someone can help me.

cheers again all
Old 06-10-2021, 01:41 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
C63 AMG 507 Edition
either wheel speed sensor (cheap) or ESP Module (not cheap, and happened to me) -- Try everything before you replace the module, many other threads have info you might need.
Old 06-11-2021, 10:26 AM

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
2010 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
Originally Posted by bustdown
It’s seems as if I jus can’t escape random repairs this year from my 2010. This morning on the way to run regular errands, my c63 out of nowhere after about maybe 10km/h my ABS and everything came off and the dash said “check tire indicator” not sure if that was exactly it but on those lines.

Of course before posting I did research and I did the “sensor reset” by turning the steering wheel left and right hoping it would fix but guess not. next thing gonna wait a few mins for it to heat up hopefully that helps. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Hoping it’s the sensor but it’s jus such an inconvenience and hoping someone can help me.

cheers again all
Did you check tire pressure? If it says tire indicator, there might be one tire low
Old 06-17-2021, 05:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w204 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Inturrisi
either wheel speed sensor (cheap) or ESP Module (not cheap, and happened to me) -- Try everything before you replace the module, many other threads have info you might need.
Thank you, I have been out of town at the cottage didnt have a chance to get back to you sooner. Do you by chance have any links or know any options/ideas. Respect boss