Bilster Berg trackday footage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2021, 09:37 AM

Received 42 Likes on 15 Posts
2009 W204 C63 P30
Bilster Berg trackday footage

What´s up guys!

I recently visited a extremely exciting track here in germany and wanted to share the footage with you guys. The track features lots of elevation changes and plenty of 3rd gear sweeping corners, and it just flows very nicely in general.

You can clearly see the progression through the three stints, in the last one I was really pushing the car hard from start to finish. Oil and gearbox oil cooler worked like a charme, temps stayed within acceptable limits. Especially the gearbox oil got very hot on previous trackdays, but now it stayed nice and cool at all times.

There is also some very exciting news coming up regarding some brand new blackboost equipment that is currently being installed, I will update the main thread about the car when it´s done.

Anyway, here are the three stints, if you only want to watch one of them then it should be the last one

stint 1:

stint 2:

stint 3:

See ya!

The following 3 users liked this post by The Extra Mile:
dcpatters (08-06-2021), DRBC43AMG (08-07-2021), lekoza (08-06-2021)
Old 08-06-2021, 12:38 PM

Received 56 Likes on 35 Posts
W204 c63
Very nice. Good aggressive driving in film #3.
many people here track with their traction control on which I never understood. I can't tell from your dash if your traction control is on or off but from some of the film I would guess off?
can you clear one thing up about your gearbox cooler? Your gearbox goes to factory cooler, then the outlet from your factory cooler goes into your extra gearbox cooler, then outlet from extra cooler back to gearbox, is that correct?
Thx
Old 08-06-2021, 03:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,587 Likes on 935 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Dr.Speedfellow
Very nice. Good aggressive driving in film #3.
many people here track with their traction control on which I never understood. I can't tell from your dash if your traction control is on or off but from some of the film I would guess off?
can you clear one thing up about your gearbox cooler? Your gearbox goes to factory cooler, then the outlet from your factory cooler goes into your extra gearbox cooler, then outlet from extra cooler back to gearbox, is that correct?
Thx
https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...ml#post8354469

It shows ESP OFF in the video.
Old 08-06-2021, 04:14 PM

Received 56 Likes on 35 Posts
W204 c63
Originally Posted by Jasonoff
ya I only watched #3 in this post and couldn't see it on the dash, but he looks noticeably more aggressive than most track videos I have seen on here so I was guessing off. It's really the only way to go imho.
Old 08-06-2021, 05:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,587 Likes on 935 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Dr.Speedfellow
ya I only watched #3 in this post and couldn't see it on the dash, but he looks noticeably more aggressive than most track videos I have seen on here so I was guessing off. It's really the only way to go imho.
Watch video 3 again