MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,594 Likes on 938 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Guidonick
I'm a semi professional race car driver
What series?

What racing license? CASC, ASN FIA...
The following 3 users liked this post by Jasonoff:
dcpatters (08-20-2021), Diabolis (08-20-2021), places (08-20-2021)
Old 08-20-2021, 12:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,484 Likes on 981 Posts
No more MB:(
I think it's safe to say OP's top speed more doubles his IQ.
The following users liked this post:
BLKROKT (08-20-2021)
Old 08-20-2021, 12:18 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
2011 Mercedes c63 amg affalterbach edition
Originally Posted by places
I think it's safe to say OP's top speed more doubles his IQ.
Haha your so funny shut up and go work your 9-5 you miserable f*ck
Old 08-20-2021, 12:42 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3,952 Likes on 3,109 Posts
2017 GLE350 4MATIC
Did anyone see or hear about the recent 3 fatality street racing incident in Los Angeles?
places (08-20-2021)
Old 08-20-2021, 12:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 794 Likes on 545 Posts
W204 C63 Coupe, W166 ML350 BlueTEC, 928GT, C5 Z06 & IS300 race cars, EQE 4Matic+ on order
nobody is getting killed here because I'm a semi professional race car driver and a Amateur tattoo artist.
Bullsh*t. If you were even an amateur racing driver, I would have met you IRL a hundred times by now and your name would have come up up in at least one motorsport sanctioning body, and there is no Nick Marchese in ANY of the ASN Canada FIA affiliated Clubs. Unless you mean on your PlayStation... that l would believe.

I know they are making it seem like I did this in a residential neighborhood by a school. This took place in Mexico on a highway that was completely empty with no cars in sight. Only 2 cars was me and the bmw. Yall need to take a chill pill seriously.
Last night you street-raced someone in Mexico? Really? That street-racing video on your Instagram account where you lost to the other car is dated August 8. If you raced someone last night, it was here.

oooooo I am soooo scared. You and the police can suck my ****
With those tats, sexy bod and those cute and full 21-year-old lips, you're gonna be the local favourite, homie (and the flexing post right after with the "I am armed and dangerous" rap tune is priceless) - but I am afraid you'll be the one doing all the sucking. Oh, and I am sure the police will also love your Instagram post about how much coke you do.

FOR THE LAST TIME - PLEASE STOP DIGGING THE HOLE YOU'VE FALLEN IN EVEN DEEPER before you **** someone off enough for them to actually forward this post and your info to the local constabulary, in which case you will most definitely receive a visit from the men in the black uniforms and funny vests. At some point we were all immature 21-year-olds and doing silly things, but you chose to brag about an activity that is definitely not tolerated in automotive circles precisely because it's the young and stupid guys like you that cause problems for the rest of us enjoying our vehicles responsibly, and give a bad reputation to all AMGs, Porsches and other higher-end high-powered cars. You've left all of your particulars including your full name, phone number, address, licence plate on your car, where you work, personal photos and self-incriminating evidence all over social media. Instead of being a d-bag, accept some well-intentioned advice, stop street racing and join a club where people will gladly teach you how to actually drive the car properly before you become another sad statistic. Pretty please?
The following 2 users liked this post by Diabolis:
BLKROKT (08-20-2021), places (08-20-2021)
Old 08-20-2021, 12:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by chassis
Did anyone see or hear about the recent 3 fatality street racing incident in Los Angeles?
I just read that, horrible. Such a violent crash to cause that VW to split in half. Lives lost for what? A few seconds of thrill and bragging rights? Racing belongs on the track.
Old 08-20-2021, 12:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Diabolis
Bullsh*t. If you were even an amateur racing driver, I would have met you IRL a hundred times by now and your name would have come up up in at least one motorsport sanctioning body, and there is no Nick Marchese in ANY of the ASN Canada FIA affiliated Clubs. Unless you mean on your PlayStation... that l would believe.

Last night you street-raced someone in Mexico? Really? That street-racing video on your Instagram account where you lost to the other car is dated August 8. If you raced someone last night, it was here.

With those tats, sexy bod and those cute and full 21-year-old lips, you're gonna be the local favourite, homie (and the flexing post right after with the "I am armed and dangerous" rap tune is priceless) - but I am afraid you'll be the one doing all the sucking. Oh, and I am sure the police will also love your Instagram post about how much coke you do.

FOR THE LAST TIME - PLEASE STOP DIGGING THE HOLE YOU'VE FALLEN IN EVEN DEEPER before you **** someone off enough for them to actually forward this post and your info to the local constabulary, in which case you will most definitely receive a visit from the men in the black uniforms and funny vests. At some point we were all immature 21-year-olds and doing silly things, but you chose to brag about an activity that is definitely not tolerated in automotive circles precisely because it's the young and stupid guys like you that cause problems for the rest of us enjoying our vehicles responsibly, and give a bad reputation to all AMGs, Porsches and other higher-end high-powered cars. You've left all of your particulars including your full name, phone number, address, licence plate on your car, where you work, personal photos and self-incriminating evidence all over social media. Instead of being a d-bag, accept some well-intentioned advice, stop street racing and join a club where people will gladly teach you how to actually drive the car properly before you become another sad statistic. Pretty please?
Don't bother. The guy is severely limited in capacity. He's a bonafide idiot.
Diabolis (08-20-2021)
Old 08-20-2021, 12:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W204 C63 Coupe, W166 ML350 BlueTEC, 928GT, C5 Z06 & IS300 race cars, EQE 4Matic+ on order
Haha your so funny shut up and go work your 9-5 you miserable f*ck
I bet his 9-5 is not cleaning windows and junk removal, which is apparently what you do for a living. I'm pretty sure you're projecting here about the "miserable f*ck" part.
places (08-20-2021)
Old 08-20-2021, 12:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 399 Likes on 277 Posts
'13 C63 AMG P31
If you race on public roads, just keep the memories to yourself. Or learn to restructure your sentences so you don't sound so douchey and immature. Example: "Today I ran across a stock m4 competition on the highway. It seemed pretty quick. My c63 is tuned and has longtube headers.Who do you think would have won between us?" It also leaves it open for more of a healthy discussion.

Last edited by INS1GNIA; 08-20-2021 at 01:03 PM.
BLKROKT (08-20-2021)
Old 08-20-2021, 01:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by INS1GNIA
If you race on public roads, just keep the memories to yourself. Or learn to restructure your sentences so you don't sound so douchey and immature. Example: "Today I ran across a stock m4 competition on the highway. It seemed pretty quick. My c63 is tuned and has longtube headers.Who do you think would have won between us?"

The following 2 users liked this post by Diabolis:
BLKROKT (08-20-2021), INS1GNIA (08-20-2021)
Old 08-20-2021, 01:11 PM
Administrator

Received 515 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Let’s move on. Thanks.
ev4530 (08-21-2021)