C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB M156 C63 Right Intake Camshaft (156-050-44-01)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2022 | 01:39 AM

2014 C63 507
WTB M156 C63 Right Intake Camshaft (156-050-44-01)

I was having my cam adjustors and lifters replaced under the extended warranty on my C63. When the dealership replaced the lifters, it ate through the old camshafts. Luckily, the warranty company ended up approving all four new camshafts. However, one of the camshafts is on back order. Because of that, my car has been sitting at the dealership for over a month now. It is the right intake camshaft (part# 156-050-44-01).

It seems like it's been on back order since almost a year. If anyone could arrange me that camshaft, I'd really appreciate. Even if you have an old one in good condition with low miles on it, I wouldn't mind buying it.

Reply to this thread or PM me!
Old 08-22-2022 | 08:46 PM

2013 C63 (W204)
Originally Posted by itisomair
I was having my cam adjustors and lifters replaced under the extended warranty on my C63. When the dealership replaced the lifters, it ate through the old camshafts. Luckily, the warranty company ended up approving all four new camshafts. However, one of the camshafts is on back order. Because of that, my car has been sitting at the dealership for over a month now. It is the right intake camshaft (part# 156-050-44-01).

It seems like it's been on back order since almost a year. If anyone could arrange me that camshaft, I'd really appreciate. Even if you have an old one in good condition with low miles on it, I wouldn't mind buying it.

Reply to this thread or PM me!
good luck with your search. I’ve seen a few similar posts lately about the cam back order.

id be surprised if the dealer would be willing to install a used camshaft or even a new one sourced from an unknown dealer. Not sure how they’d warranty the work that way. And this is a job I’d definitely want well documented and warrantied.
Old 08-23-2022 | 03:39 PM

2014 C63 507
Originally Posted by See63Run
good luck with your search. I’ve seen a few similar posts lately about the cam back order.

id be surprised if the dealer would be willing to install a used camshaft or even a new one sourced from an unknown dealer. Not sure how they’d warranty the work that way. And this is a job I’d definitely want well documented and warrantied.
Thank you. Yes, one of the guys at the dealership in Louisiana has been waiting for 4 months now.

I am not too sure about the used camshaft either. As far as the new one goes, I’ve done that plenty of time. I just bring them the part and they put it in with no problems.