C63, C43 AMG (W206) 2023 -

2024 C 43 Order Guide

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2023, 08:54 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2015 Mercedes Benz C300
Anyone know when pricing will be announced?
Old 11-26-2023, 10:28 AM

Received 171 Likes on 135 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by kacper
Anyone know when pricing will be announced?
Don't know that, but in Germany it went up and now starts at 68k not including taxes. Last model year it matched to our prices here, this year we'll see.
Old 12-09-2023, 06:03 PM
DYR

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'10 C300 4Matic, '24 C43 AMG
Anyone else get any recent updates? I was told they're hoping mine will be here by 12/15 but nothing definitive.
Old 12-11-2023, 05:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
S4
2024 arrived at VPC almost a month ago... still no MSRP and no idea when we will be able to pick it up...

Old 12-11-2023, 06:06 PM

AMG
UK and German prices went up 13.5% over last year for that car.
Old 01-05-2024, 02:21 PM

S4
Anyone else wondering when MBUSA will release the 2024 C43 for sale? Car has been at VPC since early November...
Old 01-08-2024, 03:52 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
C43 W206, Acura MDX Type-S
Has anyone taken delivery of a 2024 yet?
My car has been on a ship since December 7th (Glovis Sunlight) and was expected to go directly to the VPC in Brunswick, GA but for whatever reason it's now about half a day out from Long Beach, CA expected to be unloaded in that VPC. Over a month at sea only to end up on the wrong side of the country. Hopefully it doesn't get held at port for too long, but at this point there's no telling.
Old 01-09-2024, 10:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 478 Likes on 355 Posts
2014 Mercedes E350 4matic Wagon, 2018 Fiat 124 Spyder Lusso manual, 2005 Acura TSX manual
2024s still have no price and have not been released. Really curious if they did in fact get a power boost, and if it's all software.
Old 01-10-2024, 04:07 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
AMG GLC43
Originally Posted by Basteal
Has anyone taken delivery of a 2024 yet?
My car has been on a ship since December 7th (Glovis Sunlight) and was expected to go directly to the VPC in Brunswick, GA but for whatever reason it's now about half a day out from Long Beach, CA expected to be unloaded in that VPC. Over a month at sea only to end up on the wrong side of the country. Hopefully it doesn't get held at port for too long, but at this point there's no telling.
Ours is still sitting awaiting a boat assignment, since August. From my dealer: "OK, so they didn't go into detail on the delay, but they said that the 2024 C43's will not be released until late March. So it seems they don't want to bring them all over to the ports here to sit and wait for months. So they are kind of in a holding pattern, not many being produced right now, and everything just staying where it is at until the release date is closer.".
Old 01-10-2024, 05:32 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2015 c400
Originally Posted by BenjaminKohl
2024s still have no price and have not been released. Really curious if they did in fact get a power boost, and if it's all software.
Im already upset that the 2024 c43 will have an option for a dynamic package. If it also has a power boost im going to be mad I purchased a fully loaded 2023 version.
Old 01-11-2024, 03:33 PM

W206
There were several quotes that ~20PS more version will be come up with the 2024 year but I think the biggest problem is the huge number of customer complains about quality and relaibility issues with the current model......
Old 01-13-2024, 12:25 AM

C43
Car got to the Baltimore vpc on Wed/Thurs, and if they are not releasing the car, don't know how long does it take to get to the dealer. Was a end of November build date and finished in early December.
Old 01-13-2024, 11:57 AM
DYR

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'10 C300 4Matic, '24 C43 AMG
Originally Posted by newbe
Car got to the Baltimore vpc on Wed/Thurs, and if they are not releasing the car, don't know how long does it take to get to the dealer. Was a end of November build date and finished in early December.
Exact same situation for me.. ended up getting built mid-late November with the delays and just got to the Baltimore VPC this week. Being told it’ll be at the dealership within a week whenever they decide to release them
Old 01-13-2024, 03:35 PM

C43
Originally Posted by DYR
Exact same situation for me.. ended up getting built mid-late November with the delays and just got to the Baltimore VPC this week. Being told it’ll be at the dealership within a week whenever they decide to release them
TBH I kinda regretted getting a C43 now. If I went for a M440 GC I've already received the car by now
Old 01-13-2024, 05:33 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2015 E550 Convertible
Originally Posted by rotate
Went to my dealer today keen to submit my order for a C43 in Starling Blue with the power red on black interior as you were able to in the 2023 configurator only to have it show as not available in their ordering interface. We then looked through the guide we have here and can see that it's not possible to get Starling with the tan or the red interior for 2024. Why???? I saw one of the electrics in twilight blue and it just doesn't do it for me.

Two questions. Based on the guide, it seems like you can actually order a Patagonia red with the red interior but not tan?

Bigger question that I'd really appreciate any help with is with the rear side impact airbags. I swear, unless I've truly lost it, as recently as last night on the configurator for 2023 models the rear side airbags were an option for $700. The option disappeared today but when you go digging through the site and look at the specs and go to safety you see that it appears they're standard now. On the 2024 guide the dealer had, in the "whats new" section we saw that rear impact airbags were now standard (curtains were always standard, these are the rear thorax bags). Does anyone know if this in indeed the case and the rear thorax bags are now a standard item? You can see below it seems that the site now shows them being standard.

Yet weirdly when you see this list of features it says 7 standard air bags although the next line then lists rear side impact separately. Safe to assume this is a recent update and someone forgot to to change the number or more neatly convey this information? Have to chuckle at them being shown as "standard" and then described right below those words as optionally available.
Looks like the Standard Features include the Guard 360 Security System but it is also listed as an option on the 2024 SL Roadster Order Guide for an additional $50.00. Leaves one to wonder what else is standard but also offered as an option for more $$?
Old 01-15-2024, 09:20 PM

E450 Coupe
Looks like 2024 C-43 pricing has, or is about to be launched and the vehicles released?

https://mbusa-stage2-publish-01.aem....dan/c43w4.html
The following users liked this post:
Mayur999 (01-16-2024)
Old 01-16-2024, 10:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 478 Likes on 355 Posts
2014 Mercedes E350 4matic Wagon, 2018 Fiat 124 Spyder Lusso manual, 2005 Acura TSX manual
That's promising
Old 01-16-2024, 02:19 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
C43 W206, Acura MDX Type-S
Originally Posted by RLRAMG
Ours is still sitting awaiting a boat assignment, since August. From my dealer: "OK, so they didn't go into detail on the delay, but they said that the 2024 C43's will not be released until late March. So it seems they don't want to bring them all over to the ports here to sit and wait for months. So they are kind of in a holding pattern, not many being produced right now, and everything just staying where it is at until the release date is closer.".
My salesman just followed up with me with a similar message about timing. He confirmed my 2024 C43 is in the VPC, but said he spoke with "distribution" this morning and they stated the C43 won't be released to be sold until "mid-March" so at least for the time being, it's collecting dust waiting for the next 2 months before they'll load it on a truck to the dealership.
Old 01-21-2024, 09:59 AM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 C43 AMG
A variety of multimedia experiences let you personalize your enjoyment of the car's digital cockpit or its exterior and interior illumination. Features can change from time to time, and might include games you can play on the in-dash displays and controls while you're parked, DIGITAL LIGHT projections as you approach or leave the vehicle, and customizable cabin lighting and display styles to enjoy as you drive. One year of the service is included, renewable via the Mercedes me connect store.

^Does anybody know what that really means? Are they taking functions away from Digital Light and being able to choose your lighting colors without a Mercedes Me subscription? Specially don't get the features can change from time to time portion. That mean whenever they feel like it their removing features from the vehicle? Or is this all to say you will get new projections, cabin lighting from time to time and if you want the new ones if you need subscription?
Old 01-21-2024, 11:34 AM

AMG
Originally Posted by talvai
A variety of multimedia experiences let you personalize your enjoyment of the car's digital cockpit or its exterior and interior illumination. Features can change from time to time, and might include games you can play on the in-dash displays and controls while you're parked, DIGITAL LIGHT projections as you approach or leave the vehicle, and customizable cabin lighting and display styles to enjoy as you drive. One year of the service is included, renewable via the Mercedes me connect store.

^Does anybody know what that really means? Are they taking functions away from Digital Light and being able to choose your lighting colors without a Mercedes Me subscription? Specially don't get the features can change from time to time portion. That mean whenever they feel like it their removing features from the vehicle? Or is this all to say you will get new projections, cabin lighting from time to time and if you want the new ones if you need subscription?
It means nothing, AI generated content, ignore.
Old 01-21-2024, 10:48 PM

none
I plan on placing an order over the next couple of months for the new C43. I may need to place the order online (as opposed to going into the dealership). This is because I'm moving states over the summer and may not be able to make the trip out to the new dealership, until I need to pick the car up. I'm assuming that's fine, but am I potentially overlooking something? Haven't placed a custom order for a vehicle before...

Also, any insight into how the negotiations on purchase price/financing terms/etc. work once you go in to pick up the car upon completion of it being built, months later? I was told by a salesman at my dealership that they would sell at MSRP. He also mentioned right now they're offering 5.99% financing but that's subject to change, sounds slightly low to me? Is it advisable to have pre-approved financing in hand when going to the dealership as a bargaining tool? Or can I assume that MB financial will be competitive? I'm mainly just concerned with a prepayment penalty. 750+ credit score if that matters. Have done some research and supposedly credit unions offer great rates.

Old 01-23-2024, 10:07 AM

W206
I got 18% discount from MSRP 1 year ago in Hungary but MSRP could differ country by country. Anyway I think the car is not such a big success as they have considered to be so I would be more aggressive.
Old 01-25-2024, 01:35 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2019 AMG C43
I got a 2024 M440i GC Xdrive...Portimao with Cognac sensatec with all the goodies, Drive Pro, Laser lights, Premium, Parking Assist, M adaptive suspension, sensatec dash...came from a 2019 LCI W205 C43....I have to admit the B58 straight 6 and ZF 8 speed is just like magic. Wow the performance! The only thing I miss about my C43...I had the AMG performance exhaust. But this M440i would bow my old C43 away.
Old 02-06-2024, 01:14 PM

C43
Delaler said it will arrive in WI on 15th.
Old 02-06-2024, 02:42 PM

2015 E550 Convertible
Originally Posted by 2024C43
I plan on placing an order over the next couple of months for the new C43. I may need to place the order online (as opposed to going into the dealership). This is because I'm moving states over the summer and may not be able to make the trip out to the new dealership, until I need to pick the car up. I'm assuming that's fine, but am I potentially overlooking something? Haven't placed a custom order for a vehicle before...

Also, any insight into how the negotiations on purchase price/financing terms/etc. work once you go in to pick up the car upon completion of it being built, months later? I was told by a salesman at my dealership that they would sell at MSRP. He also mentioned right now they're offering 5.99% financing but that's subject to change, sounds slightly low to me? Is it advisable to have pre-approved financing in hand when going to the dealership as a bargaining tool? Or can I assume that MB financial will be competitive? I'm mainly just concerned with a prepayment penalty. 750+ credit score if that matters. Have done some research and supposedly credit unions offer great rates.
The web-site will not give you a discount off of MSRP or offer financing. Best to deal with the dealers. Build-out the car on MBZ web-site. Present to sales managers. Get at least 3 quotes from 3 seperate dealers to see what the highest discount off of MSRP you can get. In this maket you do not have to buy at MSRP. I have already built-out my 2024 SL55 but the dealer will not yet discuss pricing & I will not put down a deposit until I know what his discount is off of MSRP. At that time I will check pricing with other dealers.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2024 C 43 Order Guide