Notices
C63/C63S AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Official W205 C63/C63 S Photo Thread

 
Old 03-27-2015, 05:13 PM
  #76  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Will617's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,309
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
2016 C63S
Originally Posted by kuba.95 View Post
I just found it
Although I'll probably stare at it nonstop for the next 29 or so days . Even made it my background on both my iphone and computer Lol.
Wow, man that looks good.
Will617 is offline  
Old 03-27-2015, 06:30 PM
  #77  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 482
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
2015 C63S / 2015 BMW M4
Night Styling

Are there any other high quality pictures of the night styling? I can't seem to make up my mind on the package. My two options are to go with the night styling package and add the carbon spoiler or remove the night styling and go with the carbon package (spoiler, side mirrors). My only objection right now are the black exhaust. I haven't been able to get a good look at it on the car and since I really like the chrome exhaust, I might regret getting the complete night styling package. I believe this is a pic of the black exhaust right?
Attached Thumbnails The Official W205 C63/C63 S Photo Thread-2015-mercedes-amg-c63-s-model-163-876x535_zpsydygcylh.jpg  
Iceman II is offline  
Old 03-27-2015, 11:03 PM
  #78  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,625
Liked 21 Times in 20 Posts
17 C63 S Coupe
Originally Posted by Iceman II View Post
Are there any other high quality pictures of the night styling? I can't seem to make up my mind on the package. My two options are to go with the night styling package and add the carbon spoiler or remove the night styling and go with the carbon package (spoiler, side mirrors). My only objection right now are the black exhaust. I haven't been able to get a good look at it on the car and since I really like the chrome exhaust, I might regret getting the complete night styling package. I believe this is a pic of the black exhaust right?
I did Night Style with the CF Spoiler. I could not justify $1,200 more for 2 mirror caps. I am not a fan of chrome so for me the $750 was well worth it.
JPMBenz is offline  
Old 03-28-2015, 09:17 AM
  #79  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Will617's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,309
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
2016 C63S
Originally Posted by Iceman II View Post
I believe this is a pic of the black exhaust right?
Correct, black chrome . I've seen it on reviews and I like the look of them on a dark colored car more. My color & options . . . paladium/blackwheels/nightstyle/carbon fiber spoiler. Still thinking/debating interior combination but the black ash is a must for me.
Will617 is offline  
Old 03-28-2015, 07:04 PM
  #80  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 280
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Porsche 981 CS, C450, 3000GT VR4
In the first post, 2nd and 3rd picture with the pepper red interior show the steering wheel with the red band at the 12 O'clock mark. Does all C63S come with the colored band (red in this case) at the 12 O'clock mark of the steering wheel ? I know that is standard for E1 but in the US dealer order guide on Page 27, the right picture show plain black band on the C63S steering wheel.
skullboy is online now  
Old 03-29-2015, 07:57 AM
  #81  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Will617's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,309
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
2016 C63S
Originally Posted by skullboy View Post
In the first post, 2nd and 3rd picture with the pepper red interior show the steering wheel with the red band at the 12 O'clock mark. Does all C63S come with the colored band (red in this case) at the 12 O'clock mark of the steering wheel ? I know that is standard for E1 but in the US dealer order guide on Page 27, the right picture show plain black band on the C63S steering wheel.
I noticed this as well and went thru the pics and I saw a white band with white interior, a black band with black seats so I'm thinking the red stripe is for the red interior.

JP did you notice this during your trips?
Will617 is offline  
Old 03-29-2015, 08:05 AM
  #82  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Will617's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,309
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
2016 C63S
Kuba you got anymore pics of the car in black. It's been growing on me. Black with black wheels and with red interior I'm thinking about it but black is a tough color to maintain.
I Drive a black c350 now and the paints still looks good but the swirls and the waterspots are hard to deal with. Lot's of elbow grease.
Will617 is offline  
Old 03-29-2015, 02:07 PM
  #83  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
kuba.95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Posts: 825
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Mercedes-AMG C63S Edition 1
Originally Posted by Will617 View Post
Kuba you got anymore pics of the car in black. It's been growing on me. Black with black wheels and with red interior I'm thinking about it but black is a tough color to maintain.
I Drive a black c350 now and the paints still looks good but the swirls and the waterspots are hard to deal with. Lot's of elbow grease.
Sadly there aren't many black C63 photos out there so I don't have any other photos.
kuba.95 is offline  
Old 03-29-2015, 02:30 PM
  #84  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,625
Liked 21 Times in 20 Posts
17 C63 S Coupe
On the non E1's in the US, C63 S cars only will have a Gray stripe on the wheel.
JPMBenz is offline  
Old 03-29-2015, 03:08 PM
  #85  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
zibby43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,323
Liked 11 Times in 10 Posts
'18 C43 AMG Sedan
Originally Posted by Will617 View Post
Kuba you got anymore pics of the car in black. It's been growing on me. Black with black wheels and with red interior I'm thinking about it but black is a tough color to maintain.
I Drive a black c350 now and the paints still looks good but the swirls and the waterspots are hard to deal with. Lot's of elbow grease.
The Official W205 C63/C63 S Photo Thread-c63black_3fcb29642d03089a6240660b4bbbc8e1144ddf80_zps0d173245.jpg
zibby43 is offline  
Old 03-30-2015, 05:00 PM
  #86  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
C63s EDITION 1
Originally Posted by kuba.95 View Post
Hey that's my car! Lol
Hashy is offline  
Old 03-30-2015, 05:13 PM
  #87  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
kuba.95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Posts: 825
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Mercedes-AMG C63S Edition 1
Originally Posted by Hashy View Post
Hey that's my car! Lol
Like actually your car or are you just getting a Edition 1 which looks like that?
kuba.95 is offline  
Old 03-30-2015, 05:27 PM
  #88  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Posts: 1,208
Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
2014 CLA 45AMG , 2015 C63 (W205)
Originally Posted by kuba.95 View Post
Like actually your car or are you just getting a Edition 1 which looks like that?
I think his actual car lol because he just posted pictures in the other thread

EDIT: JK you saw it already lol
amanuuh is offline  
Old 03-30-2015, 05:28 PM
  #89  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
kuba.95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Posts: 825
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Mercedes-AMG C63S Edition 1
Originally Posted by amanuuh View Post
I think his actual car lol because he just posted pictures in the other thread
Ya I know lol. Didn't know at first since I posted the question before he posted that :P
kuba.95 is offline  
Old 03-30-2015, 05:32 PM
  #90  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Posts: 1,208
Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
2014 CLA 45AMG , 2015 C63 (W205)
Originally Posted by kuba.95 View Post
Ya I know lol. Didn't know at first since I posted the question before he posted that :P
He's lucky lol we still have to wait smh stupid alabama
amanuuh is offline  
Old 03-30-2015, 05:35 PM
  #91  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
kuba.95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Posts: 825
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Mercedes-AMG C63S Edition 1
Originally Posted by amanuuh View Post
He's lucky lol we still have to wait smh stupid alabama
Haha. Ya just 3 more weeks after this one until I get mine. Also you're lucky as well. Yours might come with that special smell which only 4/20 production models will have.
kuba.95 is offline  
Old 03-30-2015, 05:40 PM
  #92  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Posts: 1,208
Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
2014 CLA 45AMG , 2015 C63 (W205)
Originally Posted by kuba.95 View Post
Haha. Ya just 3 more weeks after this one until I get mine. Also you're lucky as well. Yours might come with that special smell which only 4/20 production models will have.
HOLY **** i just now understood why JP kept saying that. I was like wth is so funny.
amanuuh is offline  
Old 03-30-2015, 05:41 PM
  #93  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
kuba.95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Posts: 825
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Mercedes-AMG C63S Edition 1
Originally Posted by amanuuh View Post
HOLY **** i just now understood why JP kept saying that. I was like wth is so funny.
kuba.95 is offline  
Old 03-30-2015, 05:45 PM
  #94  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,625
Liked 21 Times in 20 Posts
17 C63 S Coupe
Haha...too funny!
JPMBenz is offline  
Old 04-13-2015, 05:36 PM
  #95  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
kuba.95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Posts: 825
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Mercedes-AMG C63S Edition 1
Pictures I took at the car show on Friday. Sorry about the bad quality. Used my phone to take them. I also got to sit in the car momentarily, and may I say. Damn it felt good to sit in it. The steering wheel feels amazing, the center console is absolutely stunning in carbon fiber, and the quality of materials was quite good!



































kuba.95 is offline  
Old 04-13-2015, 09:19 PM
  #96  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Will617's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,309
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
2016 C63S
Thanks for sharing
Must have felt good to sit in it. You're probably bouncing of the wall right now waiting for it lol.
Will617 is offline  
Old 04-13-2015, 09:23 PM
  #97  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
kuba.95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Posts: 825
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Mercedes-AMG C63S Edition 1
Originally Posted by Will617 View Post
Thanks for sharing
Must have felt good to sit in it. You're probably bouncing of the wall right now waiting for it lol.
Anytime!

Haha ya it did, and yup. Luckily I have school to distract me until the car arrives next week or sometime soon.
kuba.95 is offline  
Old 04-13-2015, 09:57 PM
  #98  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Posts: 1,208
Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
2014 CLA 45AMG , 2015 C63 (W205)
Originally Posted by kuba.95 View Post
Anytime!

Haha ya it did, and yup. Luckily I have school to distract me until the car arrives next week or sometime soon.
Is your phone an android?
amanuuh is offline  
Old 04-13-2015, 10:02 PM
  #99  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 280
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Porsche 981 CS, C450, 3000GT VR4
Was that a polar white ?
skullboy is online now  
Old 04-13-2015, 10:03 PM
  #100  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
kuba.95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Posts: 825
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Mercedes-AMG C63S Edition 1
Originally Posted by amanuuh View Post
Is your phone an android?
Nope. Iphone 4S

Originally Posted by skullboy View Post
Was that a polar white ?
No idea. Didn't ask what color it was lol.
kuba.95 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Quick Reply: The Official W205 C63/C63 S Photo Thread


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: