Sponsored by:

Autolock issue c63s , and engine questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2015, 06:26 PM

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
C300
Autolock issue c63s , and engine questions

I've got a C 63S and in the vehicle settings I'm trying to set it to Autolock I put it on yes but every time I get out of the car and close the door the doors don't lock automatically, anyone else experiencing this as well ?

Also is anyone else experienced this with the engine is it normal when I accelerate from a full stop Sometimes the car shakes as if it's trying to latch onto the acceleration, hey almost like it's out of gas or something and then starts to move but as I gradually accelerate it'll do like a bump a couple of times?
Old 07-01-2015, 09:45 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
2015 C63S E1; 2016 C450 AMG
I believe auto lock refers to locking the doors when you start driving the car. I don't believe there is any option to have the doors lock automatically when you exit the car.

When you experience the shake, are you in C mode? In C mode the car starts in second gear and may slip the clutch if you accelerate very gradually. That may cause some shaking, particularly if the transmission is still "learning."
Old 07-02-2015, 11:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Saab TurboX, Panemera 4S
irablumberg is correct, autolock refers to the doors locking when you start driving and not when you leave the car.