C63/C63S AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C63(s) Sedan Carbon Fibre Collection by Mode Carbon

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Old 05-25-2021, 08:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 399 Likes on 307 Posts
AMG C63s Sedan , AMG C43 , AMG G63 , GLK 250
Originally Posted by Mode Carbon
I would like to personally extend an apology to you all those affected by our Covid-19 mandates, my July and November car accidents and my 21 day stay at Nyack Montefiore’s Behavioral unit.

We were mandated to shut down our shipping department due to the zoning codes and social distancing practices over the course of Summer 2020.

While I was in the hospital we had about 50 items clearing up in the paint department that all got tarnished due to the non-communication policies at the hospital.

Almost 8 months later and I’m still trying recover from the accident. Receiving constant medical supervision and it has been hindering our ability to deliver.

We are doing our very best to get back up and running, but at this point I’m really just trying to hang in there mentally.

Thank you so much to those whom stood by us and we send out a heartfelt apology to all of those whom were affected by the aforementioned problems.

I would like to personally extend a 50% off voucher to all those that didn’t get their order and/or a $500 rebate card.
Hey boss...
I as well as others I would think appreciate the note , and sympathize with you, and wish you the best..

On another note....

If you are not able to deliver product, have the issue, then just stop taking orders and peoples money, and then you wont have to deal with backlash. Post a simple note on the website, that you are experiancing the said issues, and you will resume orders, and taking peoples money once you are able to deliver.

At current, what is happening , is ALL your hard work on reputation, product, etc is going to the crapper, and you WILL NEVER get that back..

just IMO
Old 05-25-2021, 10:18 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 170 Likes on 118 Posts
E90 M3, F80 M3, C63 507, F90 M5
Originally Posted by FLC63s
Hey boss...
I as well as others I would think appreciate the note , and sympathize with you, and wish you the best..

On another note....

If you are not able to deliver product, have the issue, then just stop taking orders and peoples money, and then you wont have to deal with backlash. Post a simple note on the website, that you are experiancing the said issues, and you will resume orders, and taking peoples money once you are able to deliver.

At current, what is happening , is ALL your hard work on reputation, product, etc is going to the crapper, and you WILL NEVER get that back..

just IMO
Thank you so much to all of those who put up with all the delays.

We have reached out to many of the customers that were affected in the form of large rebates toward future orders.
Old 05-27-2021, 09:22 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Old 05-28-2021, 05:14 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3,303 Likes on 2,049 Posts
AMG GTC Roadster, E63s Ed.1, M8 Comp. Coupe
Thread cleaned up.
The details of any accident are completely irrelevant. At the end of the day, the story has been told and customers now have to choice to do business or not. He is a known entity and I hope that realistic lead times and good communications can offset past issues.

The following users liked this post:
Mode Carbon (05-28-2021)
Old 06-06-2021, 02:01 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

We have a couple of people waiting in line for the C63s Sedan Bootlid Spoiler.

All of which have been deemed as rush orders through the weekend.

Thank you so much for your patience guys!!

Old 06-06-2021, 11:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 290 Likes on 199 Posts
2020 AMG GTC Coupe & 2018 Macan Turbo
We have a couple of people waiting in line for the C63s Sedan Bootlid Spoiler.

All of which have been deemed as rush orders through the weekend.

Thank you so much for your patience guys!!
Why do you keep using the word ‘we’ if you’re a one man operation? WE would love to know.
The following users liked this post:
FLC63s (06-15-2021)
Old 06-07-2021, 01:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 399 Likes on 307 Posts
AMG C63s Sedan , AMG C43 , AMG G63 , GLK 250
Originally Posted by Wolfman
Thread cleaned up.
The details of any accident are completely irrelevant. At the end of the day, the story has been told and customers now have to choice to do business or not. He is a known entity and I hope that realistic lead times and good communications can offset past issues.
Thread cleaned up.
If you claim the accident is irrelevant but you clean up all the post and information as his "excuse" and or reason for delays and or taking money and not shipping ? (but then clean all the post, but leave a picture of the car ?? )

I know this is falling on deaf ears, but the facts are facts and they DO NOT add up at all.. and as a forum and people looking at information to make a sound decision/choice I think it is 1000% relevant in many factors.

To clarify, it was the OP/SPONSOR that posted that he was in a HEAD ON accident, and all the information, but then when FACTS were asked, things changed.. so then did the questions...
examples:
1) a head on collision at 65mph - no airbags
2) no police report, or report from any vehicle or driver (not himself, not another vehicle, not a witness) ZERO -> OP claimed he then went off into the bushes and hit a tree
3) this is one that gets me.. OP stated he was NOT in a hospital per say (in the context that we would think for injuries) but was admitted to a mental / behavioral center . Again, these are HIS words, no one is making this crap up, and we are NOT taking it out of context.
4) by his own text, he stated he has had atleast 2 accidents, and shipping, product issues were a huge issue prior to the LAST "HEAD ON" collision he is stating.

This is a short list, but this is why people went more aggressive in trying to understand because it doesn't make any sense , and its a story.. and another story etc etc

So the fact that "you cleaned up the post" by removing most of the items that are relevant is confusing to me, as this is support to be an OPEN forum, and NOT-MODERATED , but seems to be in the benefit of a paid sponsor ? (that is the image it projects)
The claim of Slander or Liable from the OP, is insane, as only information being discussed is 100% what he posted, (and yes you deleted lots of his posts with that info, but I have copies in case you need them) its not SLANDER or LIABLE if its 1) TRUE, 2) an OPINION by person or persons, and 3) materially brought up by the person themselves.

In the end, I am/was a customer, and in my own opinion, I will never do, recommend, offer any services to Mode Carbon based on factors , including but not limited to his actions on this and other forums, as well as his attitude regarding others money and effects.

Old 06-15-2021, 10:08 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3,303 Likes on 2,049 Posts
AMG GTC Roadster, E63s Ed.1, M8 Comp. Coupe
If you claim the accident is irrelevant but you clean up all the post and information as his "excuse" and or reason for delays and or taking money and not shipping ? (but then clean all the post, but leave a picture of the car ?? )

I know this is falling on deaf ears, but the facts are facts and they DO NOT add up at all.. and as a forum and people looking at information to make a sound decision/choice I think it is 1000% relevant in many factors.

To clarify, it was the OP/SPONSOR that posted that he was in a HEAD ON accident, and all the information, but then when FACTS were asked, things changed.. so then did the questions...
examples:
2) no police report, or report from any vehicle or driver (not himself, not another vehicle, not a witness) ZERO -> OP claimed he then went off into the bushes and hit a tree
3) this is one that gets me.. OP stated he was NOT in a hospital per say (in the context that we would think for injuries) but was admitted to a mental / behavioral center . Again, these are HIS words, no one is making this crap up, and we are NOT taking it out of context.
4) by his own text, he stated he has had atleast 2 accidents, and shipping, product issues were a huge issue prior to the LAST "HEAD ON" collision he is stating.

This is a short list, but this is why people went more aggressive in trying to understand because it doesn't make any sense , and its a story.. and another story etc etc

So the fact that "you cleaned up the post" by removing most of the items that are relevant is confusing to me, as this is support to be an OPEN forum, and NOT-MODERATED , but seems to be in the benefit of a paid sponsor ? (that is the image it projects)
The claim of Slander or Liable from the OP, is insane, as only information being discussed is 100% what he posted, (and yes you deleted lots of his posts with that info, but I have copies in case you need them) its not SLANDER or LIABLE if its 1) TRUE, 2) an OPINION by person or persons, and 3) materially brought up by the person themselves.

In the end, I am/was a customer, and in my own opinion, I will never do, recommend, offer any services to Mode Carbon based on factors , including but not limited to his actions on this and other forums, as well as his attitude regarding others money and effects.

Posts were removed because they were off-topic posts in a sponsor thread in which Mode Carbon offers his products and services. This is not a user thread. The post of the car damaged BMW is there because he chose to post it. Simple as that.
If you like to ponder the details of that accident, go ahead in another thread.
The following 2 users liked this post by Wolfman:
FLC63s (06-15-2021), Mode Carbon (06-21-2021)
Old 06-22-2021, 04:26 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Posts were removed because they were off-topic posts in a sponsor thread in which Mode Carbon offers his products and services. This is not a user thread. The post of the car damaged BMW is there because he chose to post it. Simple as that.
If you like to ponder the details of that accident, go ahead in another thread.
Thank you so much for clearing up the thread. I have been doing my very best to get orders out during this trying process.

We should be all cleared up at this point in terms of production-customer ratio.

Our volume was extremely high before my hospital stay and almost every customer waiting during that time period filed a charge-back.

All funds were returned to their respectful owners and any new orders are being facilitated.

Right now most of our lead-times on our website are very accurate and we intend to abide to those policies.
Old 06-22-2021, 04:31 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

examples:

Yes, the airbags didn't deploy.

I was traveling at approximately 60 mph when the other vehicle cut my yield and then I proceeded to slam on my brakes.

I was not able to avoid the other vehicle and made my best judgement at the time being to avoid causing any and all human casualties.

We struck at a moving speed at about 35 mph(myself) maybe a little less as I wasn't looking at the speedo.

Whenever we crashed into each other the BMW went into the brush.

The other vehicle is not reported and after the accident I was heavily confused and was not able to give a proper statement.

Yes, right after the accident, I was unlawfully arrested and brought to the behavioral section of the hospital because I was refusing to seek medical attention.

All the details are very vague to me as I knew we were under tremendous pressure at mode carbon with delivery at the time and the last thing I wanted to do was be admitted to the hospital in hand cuffs.

The story is so old now but still has lingering affects in our financial situation which is why we weren't able to refund 1 customer his rebate as he requested.

We are still very lean but we've invested our funds into delivery.
Old 02-08-2022, 12:33 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W205 C63(s) Sedan Bootlid Spoiler in stock and ready to ship!

Old 02-08-2022, 06:09 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 C55 AMG, 2017 AMG C63
W205 C63(s) Sedan Bootlid Spoiler in stock and ready to ship!

Any current discounts available for forum members?
Old 02-08-2022, 06:13 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by YOgun27
Any current discounts available for forum members?
Please visit www.modecarbon.com to shop by your vehicle and place an order directly through the website.

For a limited time you can enter coupon code DIME at checkout for a 10% discount!

If you have any further questions or need assistance with website checkout, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Old 02-16-2022, 01:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Old 02-23-2022, 05:14 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Old 02-25-2022, 03:23 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Edition 1 Front Splitter in stock and ready to ship!

Old 03-04-2022, 12:32 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Old 03-08-2022, 03:47 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Old 03-19-2022, 02:32 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Old 04-13-2022, 06:02 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Old 04-27-2022, 03:42 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Old 07-14-2022, 02:41 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Please visit www.modecarbon.com to shop by your vehicle and place an order directly through the website.

For a limited time you can enter coupon code DIME at checkout for a 10% discount!

If you have any further questions or need assistance with website checkout, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Old 08-03-2022, 02:28 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63s equipped with our Euro-Spec Front Trim Replacement and Edition 1 Front Splitter

Old 09-07-2022, 07:30 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Old 10-21-2022, 03:22 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: C63(s) Sedan Carbon Fibre Collection by Mode Carbon