C63/C63S AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VR Tuned / Rebellion Piggyback: User Feedback?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2016, 07:43 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AMG C63
VR Tuned / Rebellion Piggyback: User Feedback?

Hey guys, as I understand it the VR Tuned and Rebellion piggyback tunes are identical. Having said that, I'm looking for "USER" feedback on either of these products from paying customers. I'm very interested but I'm a bit hesitate to make the purchase based on marketing info.

Since the few individuals I've contacted have chosen not to reply to my PMs, I've decided to open this request up to others who purchased these products. If you're out there, I'm interested in feedback on overall performance, install difficulty, and possible issues (if any) after the install (CELs, etc). Feel free to PM me or post your feedback here. Thanks.

NB
Old 02-24-2016, 07:36 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2015 C63S / 2015 BMW M4
Just posted a quick initial review of Rebellion in my thread.
Old 02-25-2016, 09:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
2016 C63 S
Originally Posted by AMGTown
Hey guys, as I understand it the VR Tuned and Rebellion piggyback tunes are identical. Having said that, I'm looking for "USER" feedback on either of these products from paying customers. I'm very interested but I'm a bit hesitate to make the purchase based on marketing info.

Since the few individuals I've contacted have chosen not to reply to my PMs, I've decided to open this request up to others who purchased these products. If you're out there, I'm interested in feedback on overall performance, install difficulty, and possible issues (if any) after the install (CELs, etc). Feel free to PM me or post your feedback here. Thanks.

NB

Grow a pair, pull the trigger, and provide feedback on your own, like everyone else does.