Sponsored by:

W205 C63 S Eisenmann Exhaust Review

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2017 | 04:28 PM

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts
C63S Sedan
Originally Posted by JPMBenz
NOTE...The Exhaust is for sale; please PM me if interested.
Reason for sale?
Old 05-01-2017 | 09:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts
17 C63 S Coupe
It does not fit my coupe. I used it for 5,000 miles. Are you interested?
Old 05-10-2017 | 07:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts
17 C63 S Coupe
Exhaust is for sale; please PM me if interested!
Old 05-05-2021 | 03:10 AM

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
benzw205
Originally Posted by JPMBenz
Eisenmann is a company based out of Germany that has a passion for making cars sound amazing. They use to design and build OEM exhaust systems for AMG many years ago. Back in my BMW days; I had a M3 Coupe with a Eisenmann Sport exhaust. In this review, everything I will make comparisons to is based off the of upgraded AMG Performance Exhaust (PE).

Since I saw the Eisenmann system was released; I contacted Nate over at iND-Distrubution (www.ind-distribution.com) for additional information. iND is the official importer of Eisenmann into North America. They have a very large present in the BMW world. I would love to see these guys step in the MB world (no pun intended). After going back and forth, I decided to order the exhaust. My main curiosity was IF my C63 S could sound better than the PE Exhaust. AMG did an incredible job with how this car sounds with the PE.

Two days later a giant blue box arrives and I couldn’t believe how beautiful made the exhaust was constructed. I was taken back by how small and condensed it was. The install a simple plug and play. There is no welding or cutting required. It does utilize the console switch for the internal exhaust flaps. Total install time was about 30 minutes.

“How does it sound?” is what many of you are wondering. At initial startup the tone is deeper and louder. If you have the PE exhaust and started it with the flaps open; this is now the new baseline. The Eisenmann system is 25-30 percent louder with the flaps open & under load. I would describe it as “A Natural V8 tone combined with the idle of a AMG GT-S.”. You can actually feel the speed in your chest. There is zero drone at highway speed it just is a bit louder to make you know it’s there. I simply fell in love with my car all over again. If you want want to see how it sounds; head over to my Instagram page (www.instagram.com/jpbenz) for the “Can You Hear Me Now?” videos. If you have any questions please post them below or contact the team at iND.

hello, can this be installed on a standard cclass ? and is it the best exhaust that I can find ? Anything cheaper / better ?
What do you recommend ?
Thank you.