C63/C63S AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

**Don Nguyen | Black Friday Sale - Discounts on ALL vinyl wrap installations + more**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2016, 05:21 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Euros
**Don Nguyen | Black Friday Sale - Discounts on ALL vinyl wrap installations + more**

I will be offering 20% off ALL installations and materials until Monday (11/28/16) midnight. However, I am also going to make the deal sweeter for those who are interested in getting two or more items wrapped. If you get TWO different items wrapped on your car (IE roof AND window trim, tail lights AND roof, etc, etc) I will take 30% off your entire installation price.

Send me an e-mail at Don@WannabeRacer.com. For me to process each inquiry as quickly and smoothly as possible, please use the format below:

Subject title: Black Friday
Type of car:
Material finish/color (IE gloss black, carbon fiber, etc):
Parts you're looking to wrap or size of material(s):
For those who are interested in getting installations done, I will be taking a 50% non-refundable deposit (via paypal) that will secure you a spot for the discounted black Friday price. From there, we will figure out a time and date for you to come by to get the installation done.

I will accept all price inquiries from now up until Monday (11/28/16) midnight. If you do not get a response back right away, don't worry, it's ok, as long as you sent me a PM/e-mail before the midnight deadline. You will have a 12 hour period from when I send you your quote to confirm or reply back that you're interested.

Thanks!

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 11-27-2016, 12:10 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Only two more days!

Overview:
- Smoked / tinted head lights
- Smoked / tinted tail lights
- Blacked out front lower bumper chrome trim
- Gloss black roof wrap

For this white Mercedes Benz S63 Coupe, we decided to go with gloss black on the front lower bumper chrome trim and also the roof to essentially give the it a complete black out look on the front and also to give the roof a more finished look by wrapping the small section in the back in gloss black. In addition to those two items, we also lightly tinted and smoked out the head lights and tail lights on the car. You may notice that in different lighting, the tinted lights may appear lighter or darker. The owner of this car came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County from Irvine to get the vinyl work done.

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 11-27-2016, 01:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
Email sent
Old 11-29-2016, 01:59 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Less than an hour left!