Sponsored by:

SD Sat Nav Card? UK AMG C63s Coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2017, 03:09 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
AMG C63s Coupe & F56 JCW
SD Sat Nav Card? UK AMG C63s Coupe

Hi should my car have had the SD card in the slot when i picked up the car with all the maps? as friend just got a salon amg line car and it has SD card maps with the car.
I'm concerned this should have been in the car when i got it and has been taken out can uk owners confirm If they got it with their cars.
Also does the car come with Jack kit if not has anyone got a part number and where does it fit, thanks Derek
Old 03-08-2017, 03:22 PM

Received 70 Likes on 55 Posts
C63S Coupe/Range Rover Vogue SE
Originally Posted by AMGC63S
Hi should my car have had the SD card in the slot when i picked up the car with all the maps? as friend just got a salon amg line car and it has SD card maps with the car.
I'm concerned this should have been in the car when i got it and has been taken out can uk owners confirm If they got it with their cars.
Also does the car come with Jack kit if not has anyone got a part number and where does it fit, thanks Derek
Hi Derek,

No need for concern. Our cars come with the Comand Online infotainment system as standard which used hard drive based navigation.
Non amg cars have garmin nav pilot as standard which needs SD card loaded maps as your friend's does.

Not sure about the jack kit.
The following users liked this post:
AMGC63S (03-08-2017)