Sponsored by:

C63s Coupe / Track Pace

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2017, 11:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S63 AMG 2012
C63s Coupe / Track Pace

Hi, I purchased a C63s coupe and i will get in July. I have driven the C63 Coupe and it was wow made me feel like an expert driver, of course the car was doing all the work. Any advice or anything I need to know about the vehicle ? Also i noticed that the car has the Track Pace option on their, i tried to download it on the iphone but cannot find it anywhere.

Attached are the specifications of what I have ordered. any advice is appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
C63 s final v2.pdf (168.5 KB, 207 views)
Old 05-29-2017, 10:09 PM

Received 184 Likes on 141 Posts
/////PRO
I quickly glanced at your attached spec sheet, it's layed out differently than I am used to seeing in US spec.....but if referring to the really cool new Track Pace app that's going to be an available option on 2018 Coupes, you must also have the Multi Media package, at least here in the US. I think it will be a GREAT tool for those who track their cars on a somewhat regular basis. My biggest frustration when I went into the ordering guide/system, is that you MUST have the multi media package to get it, I'm guessing most hardcore track people don't want/care about a multi media package but would just want the track app.....oh well.