Sponsored by:

Carbon interior & other bits I've found

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2017, 01:07 PM

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts
W205 c63s AMG
Carbon interior & other bits I've found

Did some looking around and found a ebay store with carbon interior and other carbon stuff that I don't see any of these "manufacturers" selling us in these forums.

In my opinion, if it's not 2 sided hand made high end CF parts that are insanely expensive, the CF parts that are sold to us by these brands (RW, Mode, etc...) are all made in the same Chinese factory and are all the same exact thing. I don't believe any of those companies actually make anything, just rebranders and resellers.

Me personally, have had a bit of experience with CF parts in the past.... My old 135i was pretty well known for it.

CF AMG Performance seat backs -

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Full-Set-Mercedes-Benz-W205-C63-CLA45-GLA45-AMG-Carbon-Fiber-Seat-Covers-/182456314388?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

CF interior trim -

http://m.ebay.com/itm/W205-Mercedes-Benz-C63-AMG-Glossy-Autoclave-Carbon-Fiber-Interior-Overlay-Covers-/182481158016?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

CF upper lip trim (idk what they're called) -

http://m.ebay.com/itm/W205-Mercedes-Benz-C63-C63s-AMG-Carbon-Fiber-Front-Upper-Trim-Replacement-/172511359458?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

CF OE style hood -

http://m.ebay.com/itm/W205-Mercedes-Benz-C63-C63s-AMG-OE-Style-Carbon-Fiber-Hood-Bonnet-Body-Kit-/182455296683?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

Big *** CF wing -

http://m.ebay.com/itm/16-UP-W205-Mercedes-Benz-C-Class-C63-AMG-4DR-Sedan-IMP-Carbon-Fiber-Spoiler-Wing-/182295157078?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

There's lots more just some stuff that caught my eye. All made I'm sure in the same factory that makes all the other CF stuff that is sold to us

Pics of my 135i cause I miss it 😭
Old 06-28-2017, 02:42 PM

Received 73 Likes on 51 Posts
2020GLC63
Reminds me of my 1m i owned with out the black add on's

Regarding Carbon Fiber.... This was one option i didn't get with my c63s and i want to upgrade to full carbon fiber to replace most of the gray wood ash I have. Looked yesterday and found somewhere in the UK selling the center dash for 1200 but you need to send yours to them for a core. Hopefully this is a reasonable whole kit available soon with multiple color options. We are not alone since c43's use the same interior which is nice it will bring the masses... hopefully.

one thing i noticed on some of the links these may be over lays. Not sure if that means they just go over the exsisting trim pieces or they are the complete trim itself?

Last edited by brad65ford; 06-28-2017 at 02:52 PM.
Old 06-28-2017, 02:55 PM

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts
W205 c63s AMG
The "black add ons" was all CF lol

My car has the Carbon fiber interior package. I'm just not a fan of the plastic "aluminum" bits the car has.
Old 06-28-2017, 02:57 PM

Received 73 Likes on 51 Posts
2020GLC63
Thats crazy, your making me miss my 1m. Love the stock flared fenders on that little f-er. Damn thats a lot of carbon bro!

agree on alum interior. I to am looking for a complete carbon fiber interior kit but not sure about overlaying...
Old 06-28-2017, 03:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 49 Posts
C63s
Originally Posted by brad65ford
Reminds me of my 1m i owned with out the black add on's

Regarding Carbon Fiber.... This was one option i didn't get with my c63s and i want to upgrade to full carbon fiber to replace most of the gray wood ash I have. Looked yesterday and found somewhere in the UK selling the center dash for 1200 but you need to send yours to them for a core. Hopefully this is a reasonable whole kit available soon with multiple color options. We are not alone since c43's use the same interior which is nice it will bring the masses... hopefully.

one thing i noticed on some of the links these may be over lays. Not sure if that means they just go over the exsisting trim pieces or they are the complete trim itself?
Call/take a look at MaCarbon (www.macarbon.com)
Fantastic quality!
I plan to buy their door card inserts for my coupe as they'll do the Silver carbon fiber to match my fiberglass waterfall (center console).
They also already had a start button in Silver, but have regular carbon fiber and red available.
They'll even do all the pieces in a custom finish for you, if you so desire!!!!!