Sponsored by:

My C63R concept...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2017, 08:13 PM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
C63BS
My C63R concept...

Well I was bored today and did this in an photoshop-esque editor with my very very very poor skills. Obviously im a total amateur, but I wanted to see what the next black series or whatever they want to call the next performance variant (C63 R?) could look like..

The idea was to simply take the current coupe and do to it waht the BS did to the W204. So slightly wider fenders front and rear. The fenders have to use the same style as the car, so they are rounded. For the CLK63 BS they used winder round fenders to match the car, while on CBS they used squared off fenders to match the car. The poor renders I've seen have tried to put squared off CBS fenders on a 205 which makes no sense

Aside from wider fenders I made the lower grill a little bit bigger and then I facelifted the headlights. The same way the CBS was released with the 204 facelift (although it was spied with the pre-facelift headlights)

All the changes are on the right. Yes my work sucks, but i'm curious what you all thought about the 'concept' of it?

The following users liked this post:
TurboAMG (10-17-2017)
Old 10-18-2017, 12:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 258 Likes on 225 Posts
AMG C63s
Originally Posted by darkus
Well I was bored today and did this in an photoshop-esque editor with my very very very poor skills. Obviously im a total amateur, but I wanted to see what the next black series or whatever they want to call the next performance variant (C63 R?) could look like..

The idea was to simply take the current coupe and do to it waht the BS did to the W204. So slightly wider fenders front and rear. The fenders have to use the same style as the car, so they are rounded. For the CLK63 BS they used winder round fenders to match the car, while on CBS they used squared off fenders to match the car. The poor renders I've seen have tried to put squared off CBS fenders on a 205 which makes no sense

Aside from wider fenders I made the lower grill a little bit bigger and then I facelifted the headlights. The same way the CBS was released with the 204 facelift (although it was spied with the pre-facelift headlights)

All the changes are on the right. Yes my work sucks, but i'm curious what you all thought about the 'concept' of it?

Good try! A black series c coupe would be epic... But AMG has shut down those rumors.

Next black will be a GT model (like they needed more variations) lol