K&N Filter Now Available

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2017, 01:00 AM
KJ

Received 113 Likes on 74 Posts
2020 GLE 53 AMG
K&N Filter Now Available

Just saw this on K&N's website today. Been checking periodically and it hasn't been there. I requested the filter for our cars and they said they'd look into it. I guess they finally added it!

https://www.knfilters.com/search/app...0S&engine=4.0L
The following users liked this post:
Jeff Whitten (12-08-2017)
Old 12-09-2017, 01:47 PM

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts
C63 AMG S Coupe (Sept. 2017)
Originally Posted by KJ
Just saw this on K&N's website today. Been checking periodically and it hasn't been there. I requested the filter for our cars and they said they'd look into it. I guess they finally added it!

https://www.knfilters.com/search/app...0S&engine=4.0L
People still put these on their cars?
Old 12-13-2017, 04:41 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2016 C63 S
I personally haven't done this on my car. The reason I have on most of my past cars isn't for the performance gains but for the much cheaper cost over the lifetime of owning the car. For the C63S I think the stock air filters are more expensive right from the get go! While it is is possible there are some gains it isn't anything to get excited about. I have always kept my stock filter to reinstall while I'm in the process of cleaning the K&N.

Has anyone installed this yet?
Old 12-13-2017, 04:47 PM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
2017 C63S Sedan
Originally Posted by JoelSolid
I personally haven't done this on my car. The reason I have on most of my past cars isn't for the performance gains but for the much cheaper cost over the lifetime of owning the car. For the C63S I think the stock air filters are more expensive right from the get go! While it is is possible there are some gains it isn't anything to get excited about. I have always kept my stock filter to reinstall while I'm in the process of cleaning the K&N.

Has anyone installed this yet?
I had installed a K&N filter on my C300 before, and not too much gain or better gas mileage, but you surely don’t need to pay for the OEM filters. Since these filters were not available when I got my C63S, I swapped on a pair of BMC filters, now I even changed them to UPD cold air induction kit, I originally planned to get a dyno this Saturday, but after the accident happened yesterday, I have to wait for at least 2 weeks to get the car repaired before getting a dyno