Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

UK Sale: Racing Brake XT910 (front pads) for sale and Winter Tyres

Old 01-10-2018, 05:02 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Aston Martin, Porsche, Alfa Romeo, Land Rover & Mercedes
UK Sale: Racing Brake XT910 (front pads) for sale and Winter Tyres

Hi all!

I decided to move on the C63 as it wasn’t being used much and an opportunity to get into an interesting BMW M6 arose which was too much of a temptation.

I’m just clearing out the parts I have sitting for the car and have a set of brand new, boxed and unused Racing Brake XT910 pads for the front of the C63/S if you’re not running ceramics. I did my research and these are a superb pad. I was just waiting on my front pads to wear down before I swapped them out but the car went before that happened!

I’m happy to provide pics etc of them but they are literally brand new in their box. They’re £500ish here in the UK so how does £300 sound?

I also have a set of winter tyres for the car. They’re the standard 245/35/19 front and 265/35/19 rear and fit both of the 19in wheel options offered on the C63. These have done me 2 winters and covered a total of 3k miles. I only did 10k miles in 2.5 years in the car so I was hardly a heavy user!
I don’t remember the brand at the moment and the tyres are sitting with the dealer I sold the car to but I’ll check and update this post. I have no idea of their worth but I know what they cost so 50% of that is £400 which is what we’ll go with.

The pads are in Aberdeen at present but I can send anywhere in the UK.

The tyres are in Cheshire and I had planned to bring north but can easily have them sent directly to you.

Thanks

James

Old 01-10-2018, 04:09 PM

I have now checked and they are Pirelli Sottozero. Fitted on 16/10/15 and then removed 01/04/16 and fitted again on 01/11/16 and removed on 15/04/17 and finally fitted on 23/10/17 and removed on 29/12/17 when I sold the car.
Old 01-23-2018, 06:50 AM

That’s the winter tyres sold.

Just the front brake pads left