Sponsored by:

SA Recommendation at MB Georgetown, TX?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2018 | 10:46 AM

Mercedes C63S
SA Recommendation at MB Georgetown, TX?

Hello MBWorld,

This is my first post as I picked up a CPO 2015 C63S Sedan last Friday night. I found it at Park Place Motorcars Ft Worth with 2880 miles on the ODO. I'm new to MB and so far it's been pretty impressive but I'm having a few rattles (under the center console, drivers side B pillar, pano sunroof) that I didn't notice at pick up and I want to take the car to MB Georgetown. Anyone have a SA recommendation?
Old 02-14-2018 | 10:52 AM

2018 C63S Coupe
Tim Ewald was good to me when I purchased from MB Georgetown.

Would stay away from MB Austin, but YMMV.

Last edited by HarrySeaward; 02-14-2018 at 10:57 AM.
The following users liked this post:
ATX_AMG (02-14-2018)
Old 02-15-2018 | 07:11 AM

C63 S AMG, Jaguar F Pace S
Originally Posted by ATX_AMG
Hello MBWorld,

This is my first post as I picked up a CPO 2015 C63S Sedan last Friday night. I found it at Park Place Motorcars Ft Worth with 2880 miles on the ODO. I'm new to MB and so far it's been pretty impressive but I'm having a few rattles (under the center console, drivers side B pillar, pano sunroof) that I didn't notice at pick up and I want to take the car to MB Georgetown. Anyone have a SA recommendation?
How is it? I looked at that car before I bought mine from MB Austin. Could never figure out why it had such low miles.
Old 02-15-2018 | 07:12 AM

C63 S AMG, Jaguar F Pace S
Originally Posted by HarrySeaward
Tim Ewald was good to me when I purchased from MB Georgetown.

Would stay away from MB Austin, but YMMV.
Just curious, why would you stay away from MB Austin? I just bought mine 3 weeks ago, and so I haven’t had a lot of experience but so far they’ve been great to deal with. My understanding is that MB Georgetown is owned by auto nation, and I stay the F away from those guys.
Old 02-15-2018 | 05:20 PM

2018 C63S Coupe
Originally Posted by JWreck

Just curious, why would you stay away from MB Austin? I just bought mine 3 weeks ago, and so I haven’t had a lot of experience but so far they’ve been great to deal with. My understanding is that MB Georgetown is owned by auto nation, and I stay the F away from those guys.
Can't speak to the Auto Nation stuff, but my transaction at MB Georgetown was very smooth.

Had bad experience at MB Austin and my father had all sorts of issues with their people (sales, service, and parts) and his SL65. I don't want to belabor the issues as they were years ago, but my interactions at MB Georgetown have been better by comparison. Again, YMMV.
Old 02-15-2018 | 06:52 PM

Mercedes C63S
Originally Posted by JWreck

How is it? I looked at that car before I bought mine from MB Austin. Could never figure out why it had such low miles.
Seems like a solid car overall. Cosmetically it is very clean inside and out. The only issue currently is the NVH from all the rattles. I'm pretty surprised a new-ish MB would be suffering from so many rattles so I will let you know how MB Georgetown handles it. FYI, service advisor Kevin Kelly is who I will be working with me on those issue.

Last edited by ATX_AMG; 02-15-2018 at 07:40 PM.