Sponsored by:

Estate with BC Forged Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2018, 05:30 AM

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
S205 C63s
Estate with BC Forged Wheels

Hi All, Got some BC Forged 19" wheels on the Estate.
Went 255/35 & 295/30 MPS rubber on 9.5 and 11" Rears. Anyone after really nice after market rims these are mint at a sweet price.
Had 20" rims on it when buying it (First Pic) and am way happier with how it rides with the new 19's with extra side wall, live in an area with only OK roads. Car has been tuned with exhaust upgrade and hooks up a bucket load better.
Question, what do you guys think ? Have KW adjustable springs ready to install but considering the road conditions thinking of leaving the height as it.....

So This is the new setup.

The new setup pics do not have the quarter panels or as you in the US say fenders decals due to it just getting a full resprayed. Was a country car which had stone chips etc. which had to be sorted. These will go on after the Opticoat (Paint Protection) is applied next week.

Old 08-17-2018, 08:01 AM

Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts
2015 C63s Sedan
Looks great!! The step lip has a smaller face. But wayyyy better than the 20's.
Love my BC's as well!!
The following users liked this post:
blowoff (08-20-2018)
Old 08-17-2018, 08:18 AM

S205 C63s
What BC's you got ?
There is a lot of options when designing these wheels. It's incredible the amount of options you can do.
Thought hard and long about the lip along with other design elements and am sweet with the outcome.
Old 08-17-2018, 08:46 AM

Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts
2015 C63s Sedan
Have their HB04's with flat lip....19x9.5 / 10.5 brush clear face/lip / hidden hardware
Old 08-17-2018, 12:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 408 Likes on 290 Posts
'10 C63
It looks muuuuch better. I love the wagons. I would leave the badges off. it's much more sleeper that way and looks cleaner. plus it's easier to keep clean down the road. real nice car!
blowoff (08-20-2018)
Old 08-20-2018, 04:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 540 Likes on 477 Posts
2010 C300 4MATIC........ 2011 C63 AMG.............. 2015 CLS400 4MATIC.....
Not bad, I guess I'm the only one but I prefer the old wheels.
Old 08-20-2018, 05:16 PM

S205 C63s
Would you like to post up a pic of your HB04's please. Cheers.
Old 08-20-2018, 08:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 258 Likes on 225 Posts
AMG C63s
Nice, I liked the look of the 20" - But love the finish of these wheels on Brilliant Blue it looks sick.

I have 20" on the coupe, drive it daily and prefer the feel.. our roads are not bad as though.

I've had 2 BC Forged wheels - 3rd set on the way! lol

Last edited by Sanch; 08-20-2018 at 08:09 PM.
Old 08-20-2018, 08:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
Images attached....

Old 08-20-2018, 11:13 PM

Received 89 Likes on 63 Posts
2015 C63S ,DME Tune, KW Has ,Kmac Bushings,BC Forged wheels,Gt Rotors,Porterfield R4S,Modal Intake
Sanch ............ how often do your rears touch the body ? and are the tires 25 or 30 ? Did you check your fronts to see if the right front tire rubs the inside of the fender on lock to lock turns ?

Last edited by C3504matic; 08-20-2018 at 11:15 PM.
Old 08-20-2018, 11:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
Originally Posted by C3504matic
Sanch ............ how often do your rears touch the body ? and are the tires 25 or 30 ? Did you check your fronts to see if the right front tire rubs the inside of the fender on lock to lock turns ?
Hey mate, the fronts and rears don't rub what so ever... I drive it hard too. This includes turning the wheel - full lock as well.

Fronts - 275 / 30 / 20
Rears - 305 / 30 / 20

I'm lowered 28mm fronts & 24mm rears
Old 08-21-2018, 12:00 AM

2015 C63S ,DME Tune, KW Has ,Kmac Bushings,BC Forged wheels,Gt Rotors,Porterfield R4S,Modal Intake
Weird ..... I think I'm a bit lower than you in the front probably why it touches .It didn't touch until the KMAC bushings were installed and alignment was done gaining back some camber .The rears though have been a battle , on my sedan I run the 10.5 w/ a 285/30/20 and it touches the bumper when going over moderate bumper .I've raised the rear up and still touches and now BC Forged is remaking the wheel to a 10" but I'm not sure its going to work . My car looked somewhat like yours in the rear with the wheel extending past the body so we are going to bring the outside in 1/2" but I asked them to move the entire wheel in 5 mm but they won't do it so I'll probably have it machined down .I only need a little turned down to work . The rear are 10.5 +50 going to a 10" +57 which was my only option they said ....waiting for wheels to arrive . I'll just raise the front back up slightly and that should take care of the front rubbing
Old 08-21-2018, 12:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
Weird ..... I think I'm a bit lower than you in the front probably why it touches .It didn't touch until the KMAC bushings were installed and alignment was done gaining back some camber .The rears though have been a battle , on my sedan I run the 10.5 w/ a 285/30/20 and it touches the bumper when going over moderate bumper .I've raised the rear up and still touches and now BC Forged is remaking the wheel to a 10" but I'm not sure its going to work . My car looked somewhat like yours in the rear with the wheel extending past the body so we are going to bring the outside in 1/2" but I asked them to move the entire wheel in 5 mm but they won't do it so I'll probably have it machined down .I only need a little turned down to work . The rear are 10.5 +50 going to a 10" +57 which was my only option they said ....waiting for wheels to arrive . I'll just raise the front back up slightly and that should take care of the front rubbing
I have a slight camber with mine... I was going to get the KMAC but decided against it as I like the over all look/ stance with the camber.

After 10,000 kms on the PS4S by tires as still good inside (with the camber I thought they would have been worn out) - these tires are truly awesome.

My wheels are actually flush but the stretch on 305s on a 12" rim makes it look like it comes out past the fenders.

That quite odd, I know people running 11" 295s without issues on the sedan... is there room inside the fenders with the 10.5"rim? - I think you need better offsets with the 10.5"

Do you have any photos of the car?

Here is a few more angles of mine...

Old 08-21-2018, 11:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 408 Likes on 290 Posts
'10 C63
Sanch's car is probably one of my favorite W205s. It's mean but subtle. very classy. it's kind of like a bodyguard in a well tailored suit.
Sanch (08-21-2018)
Old 08-21-2018, 10:24 PM

You've seen mine . My wheels were 10.5 50+ and the wheel extended past the 1/4 panel . BC Forged chose the offset and told me they have never had a problem and the issue is my 30 series tires, I need to run 25's . They refuse to offer any other offset other than a +50 10.5 or a +57 10" . They say there isn't enough room to the inside which I think there is and they would not make me a wheel to a different offset other than what they offered even though they do wheels to order . I'm still waiting for the 10's to arrive ,probably another 2 or 3 weeks because I don't think they were happy I returned my original +50's .I tried to show them others offsets and pictures but they had arguments for those work so its now wait a see how the new wheels work ...they took a 1/2" out at my request because it extended past the body more than I wanted and the outside of the tread was impacting the rear bumper at the post where it joins the 1/4 panel. I had to raise the back up slightly to be able to drive without always touching which is why it looks raked and I actually like the rake .Hopefully with the new rear wheels I can lower the body back down a bit .If needed I will have the centered machined down to move the wheel in more since BC Forged won't make the offset I want or I may switch to a 25 series rear tire which I really don't want to do because the ride will be alot harsher and greater chance of bending a wheel

Last edited by C3504matic; 08-21-2018 at 10:28 PM.
Old 08-21-2018, 11:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
You've seen mine . My wheels were 10.5 50+ and the wheel extended past the 1/4 panel . BC Forged chose the offset and told me they have never had a problem and the issue is my 30 series tires, I need to run 25's . They refuse to offer any other offset other than a +50 10.5 or a +57 10" . They say there isn't enough room to the inside which I think there is and they would not make me a wheel to a different offset other than what they offered even though they do wheels to order . I'm still waiting for the 10's to arrive ,probably another 2 or 3 weeks because I don't think they were happy I returned my original +50's .I tried to show them others offsets and pictures but they had arguments for those work so its now wait a see how the new wheels work ...they took a 1/2" out at my request because it extended past the body more than I wanted and the outside of the tread was impacting the rear bumper at the post where it joins the 1/4 panel. I had to raise the back up slightly to be able to drive without always touching which is why it looks raked and I actually like the rake .Hopefully with the new rear wheels I can lower the body back down a bit .If needed I will have the centered machined down to move the wheel in more since BC Forged won't make the offset I want or I may switch to a 25 series rear tire which I really don't want to do because the ride will be alot harsher and greater chance of bending a wheel
Oh yes, I remember now... Love that style!

My fronts are definitely lower than yours, but keeping in mind coupe front and rear fenders are wider. My fronts tuck in the arches.

I find that to be quite odd that they wont let you? Sounds to be if you went 10.5 ET55 you should be sweet... It will sit 5mm inside than what it is now?

You should go with your gut, I wouldn't go for a 10" wheel.

I know DARWIN is running 11" rears on this sedan with 295/30 without issues.
Old 08-22-2018, 12:04 AM

I asked for a +55 10.5 but they wouldn't do it for me and only offered a 10" +57 . Dan at BC Forged kept saying it will rub on the inside but I don't believe they would .I looked and it had some clearance to move and he told me those were my only 2 options . I think he was pissed I didn't like the offset he provided and asked for a new set .I tried to make it work even trimming the rear bumper cover a bit to gain some clearance but he kept blaming my choice of 30 series tires . I'm pretty sure a +55 10.5 will work with 285's but he wouldn't budge and make them for me . It's only 1/2 and inch but I have a feeling the tires are going to still sit close to where they were possibly even taller since they aren't stretched as much .

Dan kept trying to convince me that staying with the wheel I had and using a 25 series tire would allow me to lower the car back down because the wheel would camber in more hence bringing the tire in. When I first got the 10.5 the car wheel opening was about a 1/4" from the tire and hit on everything so I raised it up. I still don't get his theory of going to a 25 from a 30 is going to give me more clearance when the tire is sitting in the same place .It is a but smaller in diameter but I don't think it's going to make that dramatic a difference ,we're talking .6 of an inch . Then he blamed the tires saying Michelins run wider than most ....... We'll see I guess .

I have a feeling I'll end up milling them down .One thing I learned is when the guys at BC Forged in the US make up there mind on something they won't change it which sucks and ends up costing me more to try and make it fit

Your car isn't as low as mine in the front , my tires go up above the w/o and I like the way your wheels are flush in the rear ...thats what I wanted but the +50 10,5 stuck out about 1/2" on mine .The new +57 wheels are supposed to be flush he says ...I lose .5 from the outside

Last edited by C3504matic; 08-22-2018 at 12:11 AM.
Old 08-22-2018, 12:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
I asked for a +55 10.5 but they wouldn't do it for me and only offered a 10" +57 . Dan at BC Forged kept saying it will rub on the inside but I don't believe they would .I looked and it had some clearance to move and he told me those were my only 2 options . I think he was pissed I didn't like the offset he provided and asked for a new set .I tried to make it work even trimming the rear bumper cover a bit to gain some clearance but he kept blaming my choice of 30 series tires . I'm pretty sure a +55 10.5 will work with 285's but he wouldn't budge and make them for me . It's only 1/2 and inch but I have a feeling the tires are going to still sit close to where they were possibly even taller since they aren't stretched as much .

Dan kept trying to convince me that staying with the wheel I had and using a 25 series tire would allow me to lower the car back down because the wheel would camber in more hence bringing the tire in. When I first got the 10.5 the car wheel opening was about a 1/4" from the tire and hit on everything so I raised it up. I still don't get his theory of going to a 25 from a 30 is going to give me more clearance when the tire is sitting in the same place .It is a but smaller in diameter but I don't think it's going to make that dramatic a difference ,we're talking .6 of an inch . Then he blamed the tires saying Michelins run wider than most ....... We'll see I guess .

I have a feeling I'll end up milling them down .One thing I learned is when the guys at BC Forged in the US make up there mind on something they won't change it which sucks and ends up costing me more to try and make it fit

Your car isn't as low as mine in the front , my tires go up above the w/o and I like the way your wheels are flush in the rear ...thats what I wanted but the +50 10,5 stuck out about 1/2" on mine .The new +57 wheels are supposed to be flush he says ...I lose .5 from the outside
I would say one of the main reasons to change the wheels would be to widen the track and grip with bigger tires. 10.5" 285s would be ideal.

Ask them you will take the risk with 10,.5 ET 55 and that is what you want - if it doesn't fit you will absorb the cost for new rear wheels (see what they say).

I'm sorry but that is the whole point of buying custom forged wheels....

I'm running 12" rears fitted to the mm - its tight but its perfect with no rubbing.
Old 08-22-2018, 12:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s

Old 08-22-2018, 12:54 AM

Dan at BC Forged basically refused to change or deviate from what he decided on then he kept saying this is what I want ,to move the wheel in 1/2 " ....I want the entire wheel in 1/2 " but he refused to make the change ...what do I do ? It's been a really pain .

I started by ordering wheels through Vibe Motorsports who really screwed up . I wanted hidden hardware and they ordered me exposed hardware then tried to convince me it would look better ,hence the reason you see the set on EBAY for sale . Dan at BC Forged came up with the offsets and refused to change the wheels after Vibe had ordered them but it had been a few weeks into the order when I noticed the mistake . Vibe then tried to say they had an idea that by having BC Forged install the hardware backwards it will sort of give me the look of hidden .......I was like WTF and blew up . Vibe and I had it out over the phone and they ended the call refusing to buy new centers to correct the hardware issue.I had to battle it out through PayPal to get my money back and it took a couple of months but they finally refunded my money because my invoice showed I ordered the hidden hardware ...now Vibe is stuck with them .

Dan had me order through another vendor which was fine but now I'm months into waiting for my wheels and now this offset issue .Another 4 or 5 weeks they said and so I'm waiting for these new wheels .For me this has been a complete let down considering how much we pay for these wheels . I left most of the choices in the hands of those I thought knew exactly what works and apparently maybe not . I'm sure they have fitted those +50 10.5's on sedan but I'll guarantee they hit the body .There is no way it would just be mine ..... maybe others don't complain but you shouldn't have to worry about getting a full tank of gas or putting someone in the rear . Those 10.5's stuck out past the body noticeably and I called and told him the first day and Dan replied thats what others run and have no problems . Anyway it's been a giant pain in the *** this whole ordeal and to the point I almost traded it in yesterday on a 997.2 911 turbo s , still working on the deal but dealer isn't willing to give me a fair trade in price citing its hard to sell these lol

Last edited by C3504matic; 08-22-2018 at 12:56 AM.
Old 08-22-2018, 01:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
Dan at BC Forged basically refused to change or deviate from what he decided on then he kept saying this is what I want ,to move the wheel in 1/2 " ....I want the entire wheel in 1/2 " but he refused to make the change ...what do I do ? It's been a really pain .

I started by ordering wheels through Vibe Motorsports who really screwed up . I wanted hidden hardware and they ordered me exposed hardware then tried to convince me it would look better ,hence the reason you see the set on EBAY for sale . Dan at BC Forged came up with the offsets and refused to change the wheels after Vibe had ordered them but it had been a few weeks into the order when I noticed the mistake . Vibe then tried to say they had an idea that by having BC Forged install the hardware backwards it will sort of give me the look of hidden .......I was like WTF and blew up . Vibe and I had it out over the phone and they ended the call refusing to buy new centers to correct the hardware issue.I had to battle it out through PayPal to get my money back and it took a couple of months but they finally refunded my money because my invoice showed I ordered the hidden hardware ...now Vibe is stuck with them .

Dan had me order through another vendor which was fine but now I'm months into waiting for my wheels and now this offset issue .Another 4 or 5 weeks they said and so I'm waiting for these new wheels .For me this has been a complete let down considering how much we pay for these wheels . I left most of the choices in the hands of those I thought knew exactly what works and apparently maybe not . I'm sure they have fitted those +50 10.5's on sedan but I'll guarantee they hit the body .There is no way it would just be mine ..... maybe others don't complain but you shouldn't have to worry about getting a full tank of gas or putting someone in the rear . Those 10.5's stuck out past the body noticeably and I called and told him the first day and Dan replied thats what others run and have no problems . Anyway it's been a giant pain in the *** this whole ordeal and to the point I almost traded it in yesterday on a 997.2 911 turbo s , still working on the deal but dealer isn't willing to give me a fair trade in price citing its hard to sell these lol
Damn, that sounds very frustrating indeed. It would have really pissed me off too - I guess you live and you learn.

Hope it all gets sorted out soon.
Old 09-04-2018, 08:25 AM

S205 C63s

Opti Coat + Done, Front windows tinted... Getting there with it.
A Willall piggyback was already installed when buying it. Having a ECU Remap done next week, going with Ktac and Quantum Tunning.
They will also tune the gearbox increasing the line pressures to save the clutch packs.
Looks like good figures over stock.
We have limited options here in Australia.
Attached Files
Old 09-05-2018, 09:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
Originally Posted by blowoff

Opti Coat + Done, Front windows tinted... Getting there with it.
A Willall piggyback was already installed when buying it. Having a ECU Remap done next week, going with Ktac and Quantum Tunning.
They will also tune the gearbox increasing the line pressures to save the clutch packs.
Looks like good figures over stock.
We have limited options here in Australia.
Looks good mate, do the rears rub at all? - they seem to stick out of the fenders.
Are you lowered?
Old 09-06-2018, 06:19 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2018 C63s Estate, 2017 gla 45 [Sold] 2017 smart 44 brabus sport [for the Mrs]
As our estates are very similar, other than the alloys, i've been thinkin of the following Rice mods:

a. Rear spoiler https://www.cksperformance.com/produ...s-c-class-w205
b. bumper https://www.cksperformance.com/produ...s-c-class-w205

I plan to speak to CKS to ensure the rear wing doesnt ruin the handling on the car when cornering but i'm quite tempted to stick this and the front bumper wings provided they give me enough clearance and probably get them painted gloss black as my car has the night pack.
Old 09-06-2018, 07:28 PM

S205 C63s
Not lowered. There are really bad roads and heaps of sugarcane rail crossing here.
Doesn't hit or rub anything.
Post up a pic of your estate right mr if you like.
Looked at these extras you mention above. Go for it if you want it to look a little different. Might do if get board of the look of it at a latter date.
Sanch (09-10-2018)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Estate with BC Forged Wheels