Sponsored by:

IPE cat back exhaust for sale 2500

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2018, 12:51 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2021 C63S AMG, 2020 Mclaren 600lt Spider
IPE cat back exhaust for sale 2500

I have a IPE stainless cat back exhaust for the w205 c63 amg for sale. fits sedan or coupe. full cat back exhaust with valves. The IPE cat back retails for over 4000 dollars and the cheapest one on ebay is going for 3800 so 2500 is a steal. I just really don't want to deal with shipping. The exhaust is brand new because we ordered it for a customer and he flaked so its been sitting there forever. I live in the San Francisco and I can only do local pick up. I can also arrange to have the exhaust installed for you at cost for me, its a very straight forward bolt on process which takes about 2-3 hours. PM me if interested! price is negotiable, this thing has been sitting in my garage and wasting space for a while now.This system adds a good boost to the stock exhaust note and adds a little bit of power because of bigger pipes for addition exhaust flow. Perfect for w205s who didn't get the factory performance exhaust or if you just want additional sound and power with out doing downpipes. its still in its original packaging and not even opened but I can open it up and send pics for series buyers only.

http://www.ipe-f1.com/product_info.asp?id=168

picture of how the exhaust looks like
Old 10-29-2018, 03:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Benz C63 AMG
有排气开关吗?
Old 11-06-2018, 08:13 PM

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts
w205 c400 c63s
Originally Posted by DavidZhu
I have a IPE stainless cat back exhaust for the w205 c63 amg for sale. fits sedan or coupe. full cat back exhaust with valves. The IPE cat back retails for over 4000 dollars and the cheapest one on ebay is going for 3800 so 2500 is a steal. I just really don't want to deal with shipping. The exhaust is brand new because we ordered it for a customer and he flaked so its been sitting there forever. I live in the San Francisco and I can only do local pick up. I can also arrange to have the exhaust installed for you at cost for me, its a very straight forward bolt on process which takes about 2-3 hours. PM me if interested! price is negotiable, this thing has been sitting in my garage and wasting space for a while now.This system adds a good boost to the stock exhaust note and adds a little bit of power because of bigger pipes for addition exhaust flow. Perfect for w205s who didn't get the factory performance exhaust or if you just want additional sound and power with out doing downpipes. its still in its original packaging and not even opened but I can open it up and send pics for series buyers only.

http://www.ipe-f1.com/product_info.asp?id=168

picture of how the exhaust looks like

You still have the exhaust