C63/C63S AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bay Area c63s owner spotted, need your help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2018 | 02:36 PM

C63S
Bay Area c63s owner spotted, need your help!

Spotted a dark colored (black or lunar blue) coupe a few nights ago in Inner Richmond area in San Francisco. Car has a very impressive deep tone and I really liked it. If the owner happens to be on this forum, can you kindly swing by, say hi, and let us know your exhaust set up?

Also, if anyone in the bay has c63s with stock exhaust or cat-back aftermarket exhaust, I'm looking to do a comparison with my newly installed IPE cat-back and would love to meet you guys some time to experience the differences in person.

Thanks!

J

Old 11-15-2018 | 09:35 PM

2012 C63 AMG
Ipe

You have IPE on yours? How do you like it? Do you have any sound clips of it? I have standard exhaust with secondary cat delete and am considering getting IPE. If it isnt too much trouble I'd love to see a vid of your exhaust.
Old 11-15-2018 | 10:49 PM

C450 | BRABUS 600 AMG GT | C63S
Originally Posted by Jinggyjin
Spotted a dark colored (black or lunar blue) coupe a few nights ago in Inner Richmond area in San Francisco. Car has a very impressive deep tone and I really liked it. If the owner happens to be on this forum, can you kindly swing by, say hi, and let us know your exhaust set up?

Also, if anyone in the bay has c63s with stock exhaust or cat-back aftermarket exhaust, I'm looking to do a comparison with my newly installed IPE cat-back and would love to meet you guys some time to experience the differences in person.

Thanks!

J
I am in San Jose, Milpitas area, all stock PE C63S
Old 11-17-2018 | 04:04 AM

2018 C63s AMG
Originally Posted by Jinggyjin

Thanks!

J
I'm in Fremont area C63s Sedan Stock AMG PE