Sponsored by:

Costs? Clear Bra / Ceramic Coating / Tint

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2018, 08:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 864 Likes on 450 Posts
2020 Huracan EVO AWD - 2022 GLE 63 S Coupe - 2023 C63 S Coupe -
I agree with you on the matte/satin 100%. I paid 10k for green hell magno on my GTR. First thing, was PPF the entire car. You can sure sleep better at night knowing it's on there. The stuff is truly amazing. As I stated earlier. I don't know why MB (and other manufacturer's) don't offer PPF as an option? Sure would make it nice to get the car from the factory that way. Perfect seams, no taking the car apart. Not worth it to them for some reason otherwise they would.
Old 12-02-2018, 03:56 PM
Xec

Received 117 Likes on 89 Posts
IG: @amg.svr
Originally Posted by benzbell
I agree with you on the matte/satin 100%. I paid 10k for green hell magno on my GTR. First thing, was PPF the entire car. You can sure sleep better at night knowing it's on there. The stuff is truly amazing. As I stated earlier. I don't know why MB (and other manufacturer's) don't offer PPF as an option? Sure would make it nice to get the car from the factory that way. Perfect seams, no taking the car apart. Not worth it to them for some reason otherwise they would.
Porsche just started offering factory PPF on their newest 992 cars. Hopefully we may see other manufacturers following suit. Especially when Porsche is charging $3K I believe?