C63/C63S AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dinan Installation Tips\Tricks for easier installation, please help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2019, 01:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63s
Dinan Installation Tips\Tricks for easier installation, please help!

As someone who is going to to purchase a piggyback very soon, I was wondering if people could chime in and help with the installation process! Did you use any special tools to reach the tight spaces? Any pictures and guides available? Please post them here! I’m making this post because it seems to be a deciding factor for buyers of the tune. I personally don’t have much experience but am looking for someone to make a detailed write up, or at least provide a space for people to ask about the installation procedures, especially since it seems challenging.

enjoy!!
Old 01-18-2019, 02:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 179 Likes on 143 Posts
Mercedes-Benz E63s AMG
Maybe I was a little bit harsh before. Check out their detailed install guide. It does look harder than other platforms, so give yourself at least half a day if you're new to this sort of stuff... Otherwise just pay someone a couple hundred bucks to install... It's a set-it-and-forget-it sort of thing anyways...

http://www.burgertuning.com/instructions/w205_m177_jb4_install.pdf

Last edited by skim7x; 01-18-2019 at 03:04 PM.
Old 01-18-2019, 05:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63s
I would definitely be taking it on and off for service! Hahaha! No reason to give them any sign of tampering. Hahaha
Old 03-12-2019, 08:57 AM

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
Benz
PAC wireless makes great stuff to get it done. Just be away there will be alot more to getting it to sound well once your done. I spent many 1000s years ago on putting an aftermarket into my W215 65. And ultimately had the stereo shop remove it a year later back to all factory equipment. Just because I missed alot of how the factory unit functions with everything and sound.