Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2019 C63 MB USA Configurator LIVE...

Old 02-03-2019, 12:21 PM
Xec

2019 C63S Sedan
Originally Posted by 348SStb View Post

Just to confirm-

Designo Nappa Leather (diamond quilt) is not available on C43/C63/S coupe or convertible.
Damn, is it really sedan only now? Seems really silly on Mercedesí part...
Old 02-03-2019, 12:21 PM

SL450
Originally Posted by Xec View Post

Damn, is it really sedan only now? Seems really silly on Mercedesí part...
Yes. Very annoying.

Also so canít get Designo on an E53 Sedan. Makes no sense.
Old 02-04-2019, 02:23 PM

c63s

Just to confirm-

Designo Nappa Leather (diamond quilt) is not available on C43/C63/S coupe or convertible.
Yes, this is true. It only came out on the Ocean Blue Edition for the Cabrio I believe...
Old 02-04-2019, 02:29 PM

2018 C63SA Cabriolet
Originally Posted by mrguitar View Post
Yes, this is true. It only came out on the Ocean Blue Edition for the Cabrio I believe...
And I hope Mercedes keeps it that way to protect my investment!

Old 02-04-2019, 02:35 PM

c63s
Originally Posted by mrguitar View Post
oh my mistake, the edition 1 had them as well

Old 02-06-2019, 07:35 AM

2016 Cardinal Red AMG C63 S
Originally Posted by Xec View Post
Guys, just use the dealer order guides. The configurator is honestly garbage.

The designo interior is available. Not sure why the configurator doesn't have it but I'm not even surprised.

The sedan has never had an option for magno paints sadly. Also the coupes/cabs have never been offered with Cashmere White magno except for the limited edition Ocean Edition.

If you really want to visualize the car, try the UK site. They seem to at least have it together unlike MBUSA haha.
Anyone have a PDF of the dealer order guide?
Old 02-06-2019, 01:03 PM

2013 Audi RS5, 2019 C63CS (on order)
Originally Posted by nobbyv View Post
Anyone have a PDF of the dealer order guide?
If you PM me your email address, I can send it to you. Coupe, sedan or both?
Old 02-07-2019, 09:18 AM

2016 Cardinal Red AMG C63 S
Originally Posted by superswiss View Post
If you PM me your email address, I can send it to you. Coupe, sedan or both?
PM sent. Sedan please. Thanks!
Old 02-07-2019, 05:14 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

i have the updated DOG's... pm me your email address and I can send over
Old 02-08-2019, 01:04 AM

2019 C43 AMG COUPE
Canada is LIVE too!

Finally...

https://www.mercedes-benz.ca/en/vehicles/build/c-class/coupe/c63cs
Old 02-08-2019, 10:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 GLE63s / 2016 E63s / 2002 E55
Don't understand why the C43 coupe has 12 paint colors and the C63 coupe only 9 in US. Especially why the C63 coupe not available in Red?
Old 02-08-2019, 10:34 AM

SL450
Originally Posted by E55 KEV View Post
Don't understand why the C43 coupe has 12 paint colors and the C63 coupe only 9 in US. Especially why the C63 coupe not available in Red?
Me neither.

I think without question Mercedes has the worst color choices of all German brands. Come to think of it, I canít think of a manufacturer that has a smaller/worse color selection. Even GM puts some good stuff out there and some new stuff regularly.

Audi takes no prize, but even Audi has some good variation and impressive colors. Porsche has a few good colors, and BMW has an excellent selection of colors and some very innovative colors. See Hockenheim Silver, Rhodonite Silver, Donington Gray, Barcelona Blue, Austin Yellow, etc. All very unique and innovative.

To my knowledge Mercedes does not offer any custom color option while the other three obviously do.
Old 02-08-2019, 12:22 PM

c63s

Me neither.

I think without question Mercedes has the worst color choices of all German brands. Come to think of it, I canít think of a manufacturer that has a smaller/worse color selection. Even GM puts some good stuff out there and some new stuff regularly.

Audi takes no prize, but even Audi has some good variation and impressive colors. Porsche has a few good colors, and BMW has an excellent selection of colors and some very innovative colors. See Hockenheim Silver, Rhodonite Silver, Donington Gray, Barcelona Blue, Austin Yellow, etc. All very unique and innovative.

To my knowledge Mercedes does not offer any custom color option while the other three obviously do.
I don't know whether I would say BMW has great default color selections. I have an M4 and there are only pretty much the same 7 colors available for the past 5 years or so. Tired of looking at Austin Yellow and Sakhir Orange cars now...that said, BMW can pretty much make any color car you want for a few thousand dollars, which is pretty darn cool: https://www.bmwusa.com/innovations/bmw-individual.html

I like and am looking forward to a cashmere magno color on my upcoming C63, but it would definitely be nice to see custom colors available at some point (I have a feeling this is MBZ's way of "controlling" the look of their cars somewhat).
Old 02-08-2019, 12:31 PM

Me neither.

They do offer custom but the cost to my recollection is more than double what bmw charges which i believe is 4k for a color they have made before and 7k for a one off color... something right around that.. I think merc is like 7-8k for a custom color they have made before and north of 10k for a one off custom color they haven't made before.
Old 02-08-2019, 12:44 PM

c63s
Originally Posted by purplewidow View Post
They do offer custom but the cost to my recollection is more than double what bmw charges which i believe is 4k for a color they have made before and 7k for a one off color... something right around that.. I think merc is like 7-8k for a custom color they have made before and north of 10k for a one off custom color they haven't made before.

had no idea...that's cool...but expensive. i was wondering how they got all those cool G-wagen colors. is there an MBZ website for this?