Tired of removing your ECU for power? Velos OBD II ECU tune now available

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2020, 04:12 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Received 77 Likes on 73 Posts
Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBworld!

Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. As promised i have a few clips of the @ModalWorks High Flow Catted downpipes we installed last week with our Stage 2 Velos tune. I must say, the videos dont do it justice, this thing sounds amazing in person!
​​​​​​​If you're looking to enhance your sound and power without a headache we have just the solution for you. Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have and ill be glad to answer them for you. I also got word that we will be receiving two refurbished units today or tomorrow. If youd like to claim one and save a little extra order today!

View this post on Instagram
​​​​​​​
The following users liked this post:
ModalWorks (03-13-2020)
Old 03-18-2020, 05:53 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBworld!!

We are in some crazy time but i hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy.

During this time we will be offering discounted pricing on our tuning and wheel options. If you are interested in putting more power into your car or changing up the looks now is the time.
Make sure to enjoy yourself and treat yourself. I hope everyone stays safe and best wishes!

Feel free to send me a PM, email or give me a call with any questions!

Old 03-24-2020, 12:05 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello Mbworld!!!

Hope everyone is staying healthy and sane inside your homes All PMs and messages have been responded to. If you haven't received a response let me know and i will get with you quickly.
We have OBD2 handhelds ready to ship out and turn up the power in your cars. We can easily wake up the motor inside your car and give you an experience that you will come to love day in and day out. If you are interested in changing up your game send me a PM, email, or give me a call!!!

Thought you guys would enjoy a behind the scenes look at our forging process

Last edited by velosdesignwerks; 03-24-2020 at 12:09 PM.
Old 04-14-2020, 06:41 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBWorld!!

We hope everyone has been staying home and healthy. During these time please make sure to take the proper precautions to keep yourself and your families in good health.
Even though the world is a little crazy right now, we are here to assist you with any of your tuning needs! Good thing you can social distance in your car
We are open and support is still available 7 days a week. We have some great deals going on right now to get you guys/gals the modifications you want for your car.
If you are interested in wheels or tuning please feel free to send us a message, email, or give us a call!

We recently tuned Autovlog's new W204 C63 remotely! Take a look at the video below to see how easy it is to get more power into your car!

Old 04-21-2020, 06:28 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBworld!! Hope everyone is doing well!

All PMs have been answered. If you have not received a response please let us know and we will give you an answer asap.
Enjoy this video of Autovlog baking up some fresh donuts after installing his Velos tune right in his garage!

hlna2003 (04-22-2020)
Old 04-22-2020, 12:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 C300 & 2016 C63S
Originally Posted by velosdesignwerks
Hey @SandSnip3r sorry or the delayed response.
Our tune alone will make any burbles are currently on the vehicle slightly more aggressive to maintain the deep rich tone of the burble.
The added pops we can add with the tune would be the gunshot style, very loud pops/bangs on deceleration. These take away from the natural tone of the AMG burble and make more fo a high pitched, fast paced crackle. If you listen to autovlogs video below you will see what i am referring to.
Hi guys,

Mike's car sounds so loud, and do all thats pops just with this tune, or he do another change to his cars? Cause the cars sound as a C63 W204
Old 04-22-2020, 08:56 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Originally Posted by hlna2003
Hi guys,

Mike's car sounds so loud, and do all thats pops just with this tune, or he do another change to his cars? Cause the cars sound as a C63 W204
​​Hi ​@hlna2003 !

Mike's vehicle had the FI Exhaust Catless downpipes and our Stage 2 (Pop/Bangs option) tune installed on his vehicle to create the sound you hear in the video. While each car is different, if you were to get the same setup you can expect the sound to be similar to the video.
The biggest part of the setup that creates the aggressive sound are the catless downpipes. These allow for more airflow, as well as more sound. The tune will increase power, among other things, and this is where the Pops/Bangs are added in.
hlna2003 (04-23-2020)
Old 04-23-2020, 04:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 C300 & 2016 C63S
Originally Posted by velosdesignwerks
​​Hi ​@hlna2003 !

Mike's vehicle had the FI Exhaust Catless downpipes and our Stage 2 (Pop/Bangs option) tune installed on his vehicle to create the sound you hear in the video. While each car is different, if you were to get the same setup you can expect the sound to be similar to the video.
The biggest part of the setup that creates the aggressive sound are the catless downpipes. These allow for more airflow, as well as more sound. The tune will increase power, among other things, and this is where the Pops/Bangs are added in.
Thanks guys for your quick response and the detailed answer.

Regards & Success...
Old 05-07-2020, 06:54 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBworld,

All PMs have been responded to. If you did not get a response please let us know.
We have a few refurbished units available tomorrow for you all. If youd like to get a tune and save a little extra during these times gives us a call/message/email and well be glad to assist you!
Old 05-23-2020, 06:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 420 Likes on 303 Posts
AMG C63s
Just had my Stage2 Tune done. Tune works great, no issue whatsoever even though I probably have not even pushed the car real hard yet to see what it can do. Carlos and Oliver provide just excellent service - never worry you are left alone after purchase. Very professional and great to deal with! Can only recommend Velos!

Old 06-05-2020, 11:37 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello Mbworld!!

Hope everyone is staying safe during these crazy times. Want to get your mind off everything? Installation a Velos tune with our easy to use handheld takes around 15 minutes and you will be able to go out and get lost in a drive with new added power into your car! The handheld plugs directly into the OBD2 port of your car and lets you tune your car right in the comfort of your own home. If you want to get some more power into your car now is the time! We have special prices going on to help out and are still delivering worldwide!

Feel free to DM, Email, or call for more info!! Heres a sound clip from one of our clients with our Stage 2 tune (no added burbles) and fully catless downpipes!

​​​​​​​
Old 06-10-2020, 06:40 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MB world,

Messages and emails have been responded to. If you have any questions or are interested in tuning your vehicle feel free to reach out via email or phone. That is the best method of contact.

Take a look at this beautifully sounding W204 C63 with FI Exhaust and our Stage 2 Velos Tune. Enjoy!

Old 06-22-2020, 06:05 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBworld!!

Hope everyone is doing well! We have responded to all emails and messages. If you left a comment on the thread or email that was not answered. Please let us know and we will get with you ASAP.
We have handhelds and wheels ready to go! If you are interested in adding some power to your ride or changing up the look give us a shout! We will be glad to help make your car dreams a reality!

Check out this S Class we lowered, tuned, and placed out VLS06 wheels on

Old 06-29-2020, 08:08 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
What up MBworld!!!!

Independence day is upon us!! Unleash the freedom and get more power out of your motor!
We are going to be running a 4th of July promotion from June 30th through July 5th. Thats right, through Sunday you can get more for less!
If you are interested in tuning your car/suv feel free to send us a message, email, or give us a call at the office!
Old 07-06-2020, 05:58 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Thank you to everyone that placed an order with us over the holiday! I hope everyone had a great 4th of July.
If you sent us a request and it did not get answered please let us know.

We have a few handhelds left over from the 4th of july promo ready to ship out. If you want to take advantage and get a little extra off your tune send us a message. Available while supplies last.
Old 07-14-2020, 12:58 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
2021 GLC 63 AMG
Hey guys, emailed Oliver twice and havent heard back. Just wanted to get some info on how this system works and pricing for a 2021 GLC 63 non-s model. Trying to get my ducks in a row so I can get things done once I take delivery.
Old 07-15-2020, 01:47 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Originally Posted by 2163amg
Hey guys, emailed Oliver twice and havent heard back. Just wanted to get some info on how this system works and pricing for a 2021 GLC 63 non-s model. Trying to get my ducks in a row so I can get things done once I take delivery.
hello this Oliver.

sorry for the delayed response. I had computer issues the last week and just received a new one. I sent you a reply via email. Look forward to working with you!
Old 07-28-2020, 05:49 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBworld!

hope you’re all having a great month. Thank you to everyone that has chosen to join the Velos Family! I have responded to all the messages/emails/comments I have seen. If I missed you please send us a message and we will be happy to assist you!

We have handheld and wheels ready to ship out now! If you’re interested in more power or changing up your look reach out via phone, email, or message!
Old 08-12-2020, 10:22 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hey MBworld!!

Thanks for your interest in our tunes and wheels. We have responded back to everyone. If you did not get one please send us an email or give us a call and we will be glad to help! Our tunes drastically change the way your car feels making it more powerful, smoother, and just more fun to drive. With not being able to go out much why not have a fun car to go for drives in and get out of the house?

If you are interested in wheels or tuning please send us a message or give us a call and join the Velos Family!

Last edited by velosdesignwerks; 08-12-2020 at 10:57 AM.
Old 09-09-2020, 11:10 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBWorld!!!

Sorry for the absence, but vacation was necessary! Lol We are back and ready to go! Thank you to all those that have sent us requests, I just answered everything this morning so if you did not receive a response please let me know!

We have handhelds in stock and ready to ship out, if you are interested give us a message or call! We may be able to give you a Labor Day promo by end of week Here’s a quick slip of a GT63 we recently tuned here in Miami. Get more out of your drive and join the Velos family!

​​​​​​​
tobeit (09-09-2020)
Old 09-10-2020, 02:02 AM

Received 46 Likes on 44 Posts
'08 C300 4Matic Sport / '11 C63
IMO not recommended Vendor for any M156 platform. Why don't you all stick to the categories you're good at instead of lack luster engineering on our platform. You all just let the Bosch ECU tune it basically, and don't give us that crap that you do individual, other wise from all my logs you'd have it lined out.

NOT WORTH THE PRICE< HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE unless you're on youtube.

$680.00+ re-tune passshhh,

But for Exotics in house, amazing!!

Last edited by catmandoob; 09-10-2020 at 02:10 AM.
Old 09-10-2020, 08:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 420 Likes on 303 Posts
AMG C63s
Originally Posted by catmandoob
IMO not recommended Vendor for any M156 platform. Why don't you all stick to the categories you're good at instead of lack luster engineering on our platform. You all just let the Bosch ECU tune it basically, and don't give us that crap that you do individual, other wise from all my logs you'd have it lined out.

NOT WORTH THE PRICE< HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE unless you're on youtube.

$680.00+ re-tune passshhh,

But for Exotics in house, amazing!!
Wrong forum? Guys at Velos are excellent in pre- and post sales customer service...and I never posted on youtube,
Old 09-10-2020, 09:03 AM

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
C63 W205 17' + W205 C250@brabus + NSX 95'
Originally Posted by tobeit
Wrong forum? Guys at Velos are excellent in pre- and post sales customer service...and I never posted on youtube,
Exactly. Very good customer service and very good product.
Old 09-10-2020, 12:08 PM

Agree, Seems I scrolled too far down and ended up in Turbo land which is a hole different world haha. My experience was with M156 tuning and I just ended up going with another solution.

For you Bi-Turbo guys I'm sure they do great from what I've heard.
Old 09-10-2020, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by tobeit
And I would say that Carlos seems cool over the phone but I'd been since June and August I started inquiring. I get it, total in was only like $2k, can't expect much for that price at that price I guess/ I can't help it, they dropped the ball cause they want big dollar sales. NO worse than EC Cinc. dropping the ball with me and cause $10k work and parts isn't what it used to be.

But this review / Experience was meant for W204 section, so apologies there W205 Turbo guys, Seem they do you all right I guess haha.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tired of removing your ECU for power? Velos OBD II ECU tune now available